MuslimahAK

Shi'a Genocide spread by Wahabism

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I accidentally happened upon a forum about Shi'as. Yes, it was the wrong link. Wow. they really hate us. They say that we kills Muslims, that we rape women. They don't think the problem is Wahhabism. So I know that Wahabbism is spread by oil money. 

But I'm curious if they are the ones that are the biggest spreaders of Shi'a Genocide?

I'm just curious. 

9 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

Salamu Alaikum!

I accidentally happened upon a forum about Shi'as. Yes, it was the wrong link. Wow. they really hate us. They say that we kills Muslims, that we rape women. They don't think the problem is Wahhabism. So I know that Wahabbism is spread by oil money. 

But I'm curious if they are the ones that are the biggest spreaders of Shi'a Genocide?

I'm just curious. 

all salafis

31 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

Salamu Alaikum!

I'm just curious. 

Websites and Forums like that are usually manned by people on the Saudi payroll. They sit there making up lies about Shia. They even claim to have scanned images from our "Shia Scholars" and post them. All fake images of course because they know that no one bothers to verify them by actually double checking. On the odd chance that someone does bother to verify the scans then they just play the standard "Shia liar" card.

They'll also all have the standard "Former Shia" there who claims to have found the true path and converted to Sunni. He/She plays the standard "Shia aren't bad, they're just mislead by their scholars" card in order to deceive when in actuality he's just another Saudi employee. 

Don't even get me started on the way they play the Taqiya and Mutah cards. If you scroll down through to the next topic and that will be how Shia insult Ummul Momineen Ayesha.

When you're on the Saudi payroll specifically for the purpose of spreading incorrect information meant to slander Shia then you end up with Forums/Websites like that. Its all there for the purpose of spreading untruths and deception.

Any Shia with any modicum of Shia knowledge knows their lies are nothing more than that. Problem arises when you get ill-educated or un-educated Shia who go there and fall for those lies. 

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

Websites and Forums like that are usually manned by people on the Saudi payroll. They sit there making up lies about Shia. They even claim to have scanned images from our "Shia Scholars" and post them. All fake images of course because they know that no one bothers to verify them by actually double checking. On the odd chance that someone does bother to verify the scans then they just play the standard "Shia liar" card.

They'll also all have the standard "Former Shia" there who claims to have found the true path and converted to Sunni. He/She plays the standard "Shia aren't bad, they're just mislead by their scholars" card in order to deceive when in actuality he's just another Saudi employee. 

Don't even get me started on the way they play the Taqiya and Mutah cards. If you scroll down through to the next topic and that will be how Shia insult Ummul Momineen Ayesha.

When you're on the Saudi payroll specifically for the purpose of spreading incorrect information meant to slander Shia then you end up with Forums/Websites like that. Its all there for the purpose of spreading untruths and deception.

Any Shia with any modicum of Shia knowledge knows their lies are nothing more than that. Problem arises when you get ill-educated or un-educated Shia who go there and fall for those lies. 

WOW. You literally hit that on the head Masha'Allah. There was a former Shi'a. And Taqiyah which validated them saying all Shi'a are liars. And Mutah. But no one mentions the Sunni Scholors who say you can marry with the intention of divorce, as long as you don't tell her. I don't remember the name as my files on my hard drive got corrupted. 

And then the next was Ayesha. They dismiss all other wives except for Ayesha and Hafsa. They dismiss poor sweet Bibi Khadijah (a.s.) and Bibi Umm Salamah?.May Allah be pleased with her. She was the only wife trusted enough to help our Mother (a.s) in child birth and used to encourage Ayesha to go on Hajj with all the rest of the wives. Masha'Allah. She is truly under appreciated. 

But anyways, yes, you hit all the points on the head. But of course, they said we are not Muslims and we don't know how to truly love Ahlul Bayt without shirk.