Laurencia

I would like to convert.

Rate this question

Question

(First of all; I'm sorry for my bad English)

Hello everyone! My name is Laurencia and I am from Chile. I'd like to convert to Shia Islam, but I am not really pretty sure about how to do it. I had never met anyone who can help me, and almost  almost all web pages about Islam in Spanish are of sunni orientation. I want to be a good Muslim but I find no orientacion or guidance. I was wondering if you could help me to become a Muslim woman and to follow the God's journey. 

Thanks you so much.

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Laurencia said:

Hello everyone! My name is Laurencia and I am from Chile. I'd like to convert to Shia Islam, but I am not really pretty sure about how to do it. I had never met anyone who can help me, and almost  almost all web pages about Islam in Spanish are of sunni orientation. I want to be a good Muslim but I find no orientacion or guidance. I was wondering if you could help me to become a Muslim woman and to follow the God's journey. 

Salam, Sister. Welcome to ShiaChat! There are some Shia websites in Spanish. There is a topic here:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234959804-shia-sites-in-spanish/

Congratulations on taking the first step toward Islam. May God bless you and help you in your journey to Shia Islam. 

1 hour ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Salam, Sister. Welcome to ShiaChat! There are some Shia websites in Spanish. There is a topic here:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234959804-shia-sites-in-spanish/

Congratulations on taking the first step toward Islam. May God bless you and help you in your journey to Shia Islam. 

Thanks you so much!!

Salam

En www.biab.org encontrarás muchos recursos con una traducción debidamente verificada. Sin embargo, el contenido disponible de información en Español es sumamente escaso en comparación con el Inglés o Árabe. A la larga siempre conviene reforzar el idioma, y los libros que te apetezca leer son la excusa perfecta para mejorar el idioma. Espero que superes todas las dificultades en este camino de aprendizaje e introspección.

Estamos aquí para lo que necesites.

11 hours ago, Bakir said:

Salam

En www.biab.org encontrarás muchos recursos con una traducción debidamente verificada. Sin embargo, el contenido disponible de información en Español es sumamente escaso en comparación con el Inglés o Árabe. A la larga siempre conviene reforzar el idioma, y los libros que te apetezca leer son la excusa perfecta para mejorar el idioma. Espero que superes todas las dificultades en este camino de aprendizaje e introspección.

Google English translation says it:

At www.biab.org you will find many resources with a duly verified translation. However, the available content of information in Spanish is extremely scarce compared to English or Arabic. In the long run, it is always good to reinforce the language, and the books you want to read are the perfect excuse to improve the language. I hope you overcome all the difficulties in this way of learning and introspection.

We are here for whatever you need.

(Just for information of other members at SC, I also do not know Spanish )

10 hours ago, Bakir said:

Salam

Muchas gracias. :-)

Tres pasos para convertirse en un chiíta

Paso 1

Recita la Shahadah y hazlo en tu corazón. La Shahadah es la profesión de fe islámica:

"No hay más dios que Alá y Mahoma es su mensajero y Ali es el wali de Dios (Vicegerente de Muhammad)"

Debe ser recitado en árabe:

اشهد آن لا إله إلا الله و ان محمدا رسول الله و ان علیا ولی الله

ash'hado allā'ilāha'illā-llāh, va anna muhammadan rasūlu-llāh, wa anna'alīyyan walīyyu-llāh

Recitando estos, aceptas tres creencias fundamentales de Shia. También debes creer en otros dos: la Harencia de Alá y la Resurrección.

Ahora, oficialmente te conviertes en un chiíta.

Cada creencia sigue con algunas reglas. Shia tiene sus propias reglas que debes aprender y practicar en tu vida.

Paso 2

Obtenga un Corán, el libro sagrado islámico. El Corán es la palabra de Dios que se habla directamente al profeta Mahoma (SAWA). Lea pasajes del Corán para una mejor comprensión del Islam.

Paso 3

Aprende acerca de 10 Complementos de la Fe y realízalos:

1 Salāt (Oración)

2 Sawm (rápido)

3 Hajj (peregrinación)

4 Zakāh (Caridad)

5 Khums (una quinta parte)

6 Jihād (Lucha contra los enemigos del Islam en condiciones especiales)

7 Amr-Bil-Ma'rūf (Comando lo que es bueno)

8 Nahi-Anil-Munkar (Prohibir lo que es malo)

9 Tawalla (Expresando amor hacia el Bien)

10 Tabarra (expresando disociación del mal)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Some men do it voluntary to cover their hair out of piety, even when it is not necessary for them to wear it. It is not confused Sister, and He do say you need to cover your hair clearly. He clearly in verse make it obligatory to cover the hair but also the chest, because there used to be women who only covered their hair and not chest. to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands... Quran 24:31 Many people always focus on Physical aspect on Hijab, when the spiritual is the most important. We need to obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى if we claim ourselves to be Muslim in every commands He give us, if we do not do that, then we are obeying Shaytan and Shaytan will lead us to wrong path. Don't you want to be guided and follow Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى way?
    • Guest ????
      I understand. But i just don't understand the reasoning nor the justice as to why men dont have to cover their hair. Allah has written about hijab in such a confusing way. He doesnt say anywhere that you need to cover your hair, from what i have read. And people always use the "oh it protects you" argument. Which is a complete lie. Girls wearing hijab still get hit on.
    • أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Alif, Lam, Meem, Allah, there is no God but He, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all things subsist, Allah bears witness that there is no God but He, and so do the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise, Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger, Whoever desires this present life, We hasten to him therein what We please for whomsoever We desire, then We assign to him the hell; he shall enter it despised, driven away, And whoever desires the hereafter and strives for it as he ought to strive and he is a believer; as for these, their striving shall surely be accepted,
    • I know your self hate it, you should ponder over yourself and your relation with God, because the hate does not come from piece of cloth, but rather of your self desire and your beauty.
    • It is a wajib, that should be the first priority, not what you like, but what Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى like and made it as command to obey.