Jump to content
modaoudi

Kids ruling the world.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam,

I remember years ago, when I was a young teen obsessed with the mysterious, I read a book about the signs of the reappearance of our Imam. If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But as I was reading the news lately, I realized how the new rulers of the world are becoming younger and younger. Example: Macron, Mohammad Bin Salman, Jared Kushner(he basically decides everthing foreign related). And it struck me. Same with women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, modaoudi said:

But as I was reading the news lately, I realized how the new rulers of the world are becoming younger and younger. Example: Macron, Mohammad Bin Salman, Jared Kushner(he basically decides everthing foreign related). And it struck me. Same with women.

I think Imam Musa Al-Kadim became imam when he 24 or 25. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, modaoudi said:

If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

Do you have a reference for the hadith? Would be interesting to have a read of the exact wording as well as see the chain of narrators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, modaoudi said:

Salam,

I remember years ago, when I was a young teen obsessed with the mysterious, I read a book about the signs of the reappearance of our Imam. If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

An Alim gave the opinion, it could mean kids by intellect like Donald Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×