modaoudi

Kids ruling the world.

Rate this topic

Salam,

I remember years ago, when I was a young teen obsessed with the mysterious, I read a book about the signs of the reappearance of our Imam. If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

But as I was reading the news lately, I realized how the new rulers of the world are becoming younger and younger. Example: Macron, Mohammad Bin Salman, Jared Kushner(he basically decides everthing foreign related). And it struck me. Same with women.

1 hour ago, modaoudi said:

But as I was reading the news lately, I realized how the new rulers of the world are becoming younger and younger. Example: Macron, Mohammad Bin Salman, Jared Kushner(he basically decides everthing foreign related). And it struck me. Same with women.

I think Imam Musa Al-Kadim became imam when he 24 or 25. 

2 hours ago, modaoudi said:

If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

Do you have a reference for the hadith? Would be interesting to have a read of the exact wording as well as see the chain of narrators.

2 hours ago, modaoudi said:

Salam,

I remember years ago, when I was a young teen obsessed with the mysterious, I read a book about the signs of the reappearance of our Imam. If I remember correctly the book mentioned a hadith saying that one day in the future, kids and women will rule the world. I never paid much attention to it.

An Alim gave the opinion, it could mean kids by intellect like Donald Trump.