Guest curiously

know any ex shias?

Rate this question

Question

16 answers to this question

Personally I don't mind at all people who decided quitting Islam or Shiaism as I do with those who start a personal war on religion after that. If there is something that I cannot tolerate is constant repetition of ignorant hateful comments against religion while being proud about being offensive towards others' beliefs.

This, sadly, kills friendships for me.

I used to know two. One became atheist, I don't know why. The other still believed but didn't want to practice any religion at all anymore because she wanted to "have fun and not have to follow rules." I've since lost contact with both, but while I knew them I treated both with kindness and respect. How you treat people is a reflection on you, not on them, so always be decent and have integrity, even if you disagree with their life choices. 

Guest curiously

The other one got tired of fighting over Shia Sunni issues and became a follower of a mufti. I treat him kindly and keep praying that some day he remembers the Ahlul Bayt AS.

I understand , hmm which mufti did this person get involved with.That sounds interesting, did this person mention why they followed the mufti?which sect was this mufti a part of? what does the mufti talk about that got him interested in him?and what was the mufti's name if you know ?JazakAllahi mean masha'Allah he didnt completely convert out of islam, 

Guest curiously
9 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I speak online to one ex-shia who became "non-denominal." Inshallah he comes back to Sirat al Mustaqeem.

why did he leave? if you know, and by being non denominal, how does he pray like the sunni or shia? what is he doing now, is he back to the right way?

17 hours ago, Guest curiously said:

why did he leave? if you know, and by being non denominal, how does he pray like the sunni or shia? what is he doing now, is he back to the right way?

Left I think out of ignorance, he says Shia beliefs have no basis in Quran and Sunnah.

He prays Sunni I believe.

And no, I haven't spoken to him in a while.

On 11/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, Guest curiously said:

JazakAllahi mean masha'Allah he didnt completely convert out of islam, 

If someone is born a Shia and leaves it because they want to join the majority, how is that a good thing? The Holy Qur'an 42:23 ordered Prophet Muhammad SA to inform all mankind: 

(O Messenger!) Say, ‘I do not ask you any reward for it except love of [my] relatives.’ .

To the OP 'Guest curiously': When a Shia neglects to love the Ahlul Bayt AS as Allah SWT ordered and as Prophet Muhammad SA told us, we shouldn't say JazakAllah. :( 

Guest curiously

The other one got tired of fighting over Shia Sunni issues and became a follower of a mufti. I treat him kindly and keep praying that some day he remembers the Ahlul Bayt AS.

brother if ou have time please answer the questions i have asked for a iam cusrious to hear the answers JazakAllah.

The questions were:-

I understand , hmm which mufti did this person get involved with.That sounds interesting, did this person mention why they followed the mufti?which sect was this mufti a part of? what does the mufti talk about that got him interested in him?and what was the mufti's name if you know ?JazakAllahi mean masha'Allah he didnt completely convert out of islam, 

On Tuesday, November 07, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Guest curiously said:

if so, how many, and do you ignore them or how do you treat them....

Hassan Shemrani -_- 

Aka Donkey that tries to be a lion at hyde park's speakers' corner and tries asserting dominance by shouting like an ogre, but never actually has any valid arguments.

Guest curiously

[edit]

[edit] do you mean mufti ismail menk?or whats the full name,and answer me the rest of the questions than this small rude way of answering.

Edited by Hameedeh
[Edit]

11 minutes ago, Guest curiously said:

do you mean mufti ismail menk?or whats the full name,and answer me the rest of the questions than this small rude way of answering.

The member has given out too much personal information and does not wish to discuss it further. 

Guest curiously
51 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

The member has given out too much personal information and does not wish to discuss it further. 

JazakAllah

On 11/9/2017 at 1:45 PM, Afsaneh14 said:

Hassan Shemrani -_- 

Aka Donkey that tries to be a lion at hyde park's speakers' corner and tries asserting dominance by shouting like an ogre, but never actually has any valid arguments.

He is the David Wood of Sunnism.

On November 7, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Guest curiously said:

if so, how many, and do you ignore them or how do you treat them....

Unfortunately atheism is becoming a trend amongst shias in my country. It's mainly because most of the youth nowadays can't be bothered to put up with the obligations (or burdens as they would put it ) of religion. It's either that or that they claim to be muslim but commit every kind of haram. I treat them with respect like any human. 

Edited by Pearl178

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.