Mansur Bakhtiari

Nikki Haley vows to end the betrayal of Israel

Rate this topic

Oh he gave them 38 billion dollars for 10 years, yet he still hates them somehow, hahaha, seems you can't say anything to Israel, if you do, you're a nazi, Hitler loving psycho. I suggest she relocate herself to Israel and accept a job as Netanyahu's slave, probably more fitting for her and her obvious lack of intellect.

We mail have to understand that every since Andrew Young was Jimy Carters UN Ambassador and voted against Israel.........the US  UN ambassador is appointed directly by Israel.

They are always anti Muslim bigots who not just toe the Israeli line but they are more hawkish that the worst Likud nut.

e.g. Jeane Kirkpatrick,  John Bolton, Samantha Powers, etc.

Namrita is another hardline Neocon with absolutely no foreign policy experience. 

Haha! I like how it sets it out like it has been a long struggle for Israel under the Obama administration in which they were still given billions of dollars, access to high end military equipment to kill more Palestinians and of course nuclear capabilities. I think Americans should be reminded of the attack on U.S.S. Liberty.