Chaotic Muslem

An Open Secret

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Sister CM,

Watched it all.  I see how all the victims went into the industry young.  After they were sexually abused, turned to alcohol, drugs and attempts of suicide.  No wonder many child actors like Drew Barrymore and Macaulay Culkin turn to hard drugs.  

I don't know if I will be rewarded heaven, but if given jannah, I will ask Allah swt to let me watch Barbara Walters burn. [EDIT]

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Edited by notme

3 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Sister CM,

Watched it all.  I see how all the victims went into the industry young.  After they were sexually abused, turned to alcohol, drugs and attempts of suicide.  No wonder many child actors like Drew Barrymore and Macaulay Culkin turn to hard drugs.  

I don't know if I will be rewarded heaven, but if given jannah, I will ask Allah swt to let me watch Barbara Walters l3ntul Allah burn. [EDIT]

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

It is not the incidents that's terrifying me. It is that those in this industry knows about it and honey cover it with sugar words like live everyone, be happy be yourself , shame is bad, be wild , sing and dance

these sort of messages appeal to the youth in any culture. 

They sort of de-moralise the traditional social structure and make their wicked ways the politically correct ways , benefiting from political correctness as the new moral campus that replaces the religion. 

What we are seeing is only the tip of the iceberg i guess. Still sick.

Now i am going to review every Disney movie conspiracy theory video on youtube!

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Edited the quote.