Mansur Bakhtiari

The proof of maraji who support Tatbir

Rate this topic

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

The blood donation is a positive way of mourning nowadays when our blood that is enriched by love of Imam Hussain (as) is transferred to another person our love why we waste this valuable blood on earth.

The Imams (as) didn't do this though....

Do you see the problem with the argument, that if the Imams (as) did not do tatbir then it must be haram?

They do Arbaeen walking  &advised all shias do it from far to near if you even do it in Canada it's equals that you do it near in Iraq but I don't see in any sources that day did Tatbir even Imam Sajjadi(as) that is famous for his mourning for Imam Hussain (as ) didn't do that it's not called harm but have bad consequences for shias

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

They do it &advised all shias do it from far to near if you even do it in Canada it's equals that you do it near in Iraq

No... the hadith says that the sign of a Mo'min is ZIYARAH of Arba'een, not doing an Arba'een walk. That means literally going to the shrine.

If you don't accept Tatbir, thats fine. Regardless this isn't the discussion I wanted to have, I wanted to ask what hadith the maraji who support tatbir quote to justify their stance.

As for your grudge with Sheikh Allahyari, I'd suggest (assuming you're iranian) to watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0whj7nBaycc

Wasalaam

Thanks the narration is true but they mixed it with their desires when people in middle east because of his desires martyred he is safe of in USA  when he comes to Iraq or Iran &do it by himself will see he is follow his words or not.

Did he introduces the Arbaeen March that is advised by our Imams (as) he just Introduced things have very low value but don't introduce valuable information from Imams (as).

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

25 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

In Bihar al-Anwar and in other books like Kamil az-Ziyarat it's reported: 
Imam Ja'far (as): All grief (jaza) and weeping is disliked, except for grief and weeping over Husayn bin Ali (as).

The word translated for grief (jaza), means extreme grief. So any form which doesn't involve haram acts (like killing yourself) would be considered allowed. This is the argument Sayed Ridha Shirazi (ra) used in the video I posted in the OP, and I believe Sayed al-Khoei (ra) also mentioned it.

Did the Imams (as) do Arba'een marches, or blood donations?

But cutting yourself (in terms of grief) is harming yourself, and wrong because your body has a right over you.

I believe that Tabtir is wrong and I’m not going to argue with you on the matter. 

But I will ask you this: will you follow a marja or be in agreement with every little thing? So what if marjas permit it? People are prone to saying stuff out of their own opinions and make mistakes. We should stop looking up to marjas as if they know everything about the Deen. Even marjas make mistakes.

In Iran, marjas said that ghusl in the shower was Haram and Najis but they changed their fatwa 30 years later when they realized they were wrong. My point is that people aren’t always right. 

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thanks the narration is true but they mixed it with their desires when people in middle east because of his desires martyred he is safe of in USA  when he comes to Iraq or Iran &do it by himself will see he is follow his words or not.

I don't understand what you're saying brother, sorry.

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

But I will ask you this: will you follow a marja or be in agreement with every little thing? So what if marjas permit it? People are prone to saying stuff out of their own opinions and make mistakes. We should stop looking up to marjas as if they know everything about the Deen. Even marjas make mistakes

I agree with you on that, and of course I would look into controversial matters myself to be able to determine right from wrong. Thats why I made this thread, to ask what proofs (hadith, reasoning) our maraji use to justify Tatbir.