Sindbad05

Next Level of Evolution (Embarrassing infidels)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Elaborate. How is it problematic? Do you understand evolution and it's research to this day? Or are you just speaking about tidbits you read here and there? Because some of the posts here arguing against evolution aren't good enough; neither scientifically or philosophically.

I believe I just said it contradicts the belief that Adam (as) is the father of all humankind.

Edited by E.L King

On 11/6/2017 at 3:49 PM, Bakir said:

A scientific theory is used to predict results. It is used to explain reality.

A miracle such as that of Jesus is precisely a miracle because it is against the very laws of nature. A man not being burnt when in touch with fire is against natural laws. These are miracles, and they are called miracles for a reason. Science doesn't study nor adapts to miracles. Evolution is a scientific term used in a scientific theory you can't put in doubt through non scientific discourse.

That's the point you are missing, again and again. It is like if I said that prophets and true shias cannot be burnt by fire because there are some traditions in which they defied laws of nature and didn't get burnt. By that narration, I would start a topic in ShiaChat (because you won't find such topics anywhere else in the internet) saying that such men have a special skin that is immune to fire.

Anyway man, I refuse to continue discussing non sense after reasonable explanations were given by several members in a formal way. If we survived the Flat Earth thread, we will survive this one.

This is pretty good right here^.

Discussions of science, with regards to whether or not a theory is scientifically valid, needs to be held on scientific grounds. Otherwise the theory will be misunderstood.

9 hours ago, iCambrian said:

This is pretty good right here^.

Discussions of science, with regards to whether or not a theory is scientifically valid, needs to be held on scientific grounds. Otherwise the theory will be misunderstood.

There are many things which are beyond the scope of providing theoretical explanations in science but they cannot be regarded out of scope of science bro. You love to read about the theories of Hawkins about what is beyond Black hole and if he says that there is another universe without evidence, you accept it or if he says that there is our past, you will accept it. But you deny Miracles whom millions of people observed through eyes such as Miracles of Jesus and existing Miracles when people are termed as dead by medical science but they sit and are living. 

It seems to be that you are biased about facts and acknowledge lie of scientist but does not acknowledge Miracles of God who astonishes humans by reversing or changing things.  

The fact that you cannot challenge biological evolution on scientific grounds is because you are not able to (the war is already won). 

Next is the question of how you will react.

Some bury their heads in the sands of denial, and try challenging science using their unscientific opinions.

Others recognize reality and are able to progress by asking, ok, now that we are aware of it's reality, what is next?

I have nothing to gain here, fortunately. Truth, has already won.

30 minutes ago, iCambrian said:

The fact that you cannot challenge biological evolution on scientific grounds is because you are not able to (the war is already won). 

Next is the question of how you will react.

Some bury their heads in the sands of denial, and try challenging science using their unscientific opinions.

Others recognize reality and are able to progress by asking, ok, now that we are aware of it's reality, what is next?

I have nothing to gain here, fortunately. Truth, has already won.

Well, Science is still baffled even if I tackle this question as per your demands replacing miracles with scientific observations, although science also have definition for miracles and accept that because there are many things which science cannot explain itself but say that it happened such as many dead people were declared dead by medical science and came to life. Also, many were declared to have cancer and die within some months but they lived for 40 years. So, it proves that you want to close your ears when something happens which you do not like to listen and this is not first time I know this. This is from Quran that says: "When they hear the truth they put their fingers into ears"....So, even if you deny, it will not work. 

Secondly, even on the scientific grounds theory of evolution is still a theory because there are various assumptions and not all assumptions can be taken as correct because all these assumptions contradict each other. For example:- Theory of evolution says that people came through apes right ? And there is worldly observation that Iron comes from Iron ore but what does iron change into...Iron change into corrosion and then get weak....so, I can give a theory that certain humans were turned into apes due to a disease and that is possible....So, how would you deny that ?