The New ShiaChat Debate Forum is now open!
How it works:
1. Participants must volunteer (or nominate others) and agree on a subject and conditions here in this thread. Two people only is ideal, but more can be considered if appropriate. If there is sufficient support from members, and staff thinks it's worthwhile, then the debate will happen!
2. Your "Advanced Member" status will be temporarily replaced with "Debate Challenger" status, which will allow you to post in the Debate Forum. Only debate participants can post in the debate (As well as staff members, who can interject at any time).
3. A thread will be opened in the debate forum, for as long as judged appropriately. Only one debate will take place at a time.
4. Other members, while they cannot post, will be spectators and voters. A poll will be attached to the debate, asking members for their opinions in relation to the topic.
5. Once the debate is over, it will be locked, members will return to Advanced Member status, and the cycle repeats.
Volunteers, nominations, proposals, and comments below!
Disclaimer: Keep in mind a debate proposal may not be approved.
Message added by Reza
Rate this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.