Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I fear for my children.  I hear drums of war.

Whoever is going for arb3een please remember the innocent, the oppressed, and pray for shi3t 3li to never have an oppressor rule over them.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

14 hours ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:
on resignation

l wonder if the Saturday night arrests (Hameedeh has these on another thread) and this report are connected? [ l heard recently that KSA was in Lebanon trying to arrange coalitions.]

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1188521/saudia-arabia 

33 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l wonder if the Saturday night arrests (Hameedeh has these on another thread) and this report are connected? [ l heard recently that KSA was in Lebanon trying to arrange coalitions.]

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1188521/saudia-arabia 

That was my thought, wondering if there was a connection between the Lebanese prime minister resigning and the arrest of 11 Saudi princes. Two countries with a political shakeup within 24 hours. 

4 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

That was my thought, wondering if there was a connection between the Lebanese prime minister resigning and the arrest of 11 Saudi princes. Two countries with a political shakeup within 24 hours. 

I have a suspicion Saudi Arabia is extremely paranoid, they don't seem to know what they are doing. 

Just now, hasanhh said:

lnteresting question.  Any sources?

Just my gut instinct given their trajectory over the past few months. Severing ties with everyone including their fellow GCC member, involved in wars that aren't going their way, getting leaders allied with them in other countries to resign in an attempt to isolate their enemy, and now this arresting of princes. It speaks to me of a kingdom very wary of its own security, and also of course, the plans to supposedly modernise, it all speaks to me of just uncertainty and paranoia. Don't you think?

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Just my gut instinct given their trajectory over the past few months. Severing ties with everyone including their fellow GCC member, involved in wars that aren't going their way, getting leaders allied with them in other countries to resign in an attempt to isolate their enemy, and now this arresting of princes. It speaks to me of a kingdom very wary of its own security, and also of course, the plans to supposedly modernise, it all speaks to me of just uncertainty and paranoia. Don't you think?

Inexperienced kid at his best!

It also seems to be linked with the internal politics of SA for removing and arresting the 11 princes to keep the control over wahabism state matters both internally and externally as per instructions of their master  D Trump.

6 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

l don't think they are "severing". KSA just signed a media agreement with Doha. I especially do no think "isolationism" is their new policy as KSA has made a half Trillion dollar commitment to restructure their economy. Can't export that way.

8 hours ago, M.IB said:

Wasn't Sa'ad al-Hariri jailed? I heard he was.

Didn't find it. There is a Syrian arrest warrant out on Hariri for sponsoring terrorism. He also has dual citizenship in KSA and Lebanon but lives a lot in Paris.

Addition/Edit  There is an Al-Jazeera video -search "Dozens princes and businessmen arrested in anti-corruption bid" -- which says this is a branch-of-family feud.

16 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

he resigned from saudi arabia on the same day .. ofcourse it is connected. some say he is actually detained. 

On 11/4/2017 at 1:01 PM, Hassan- said:

One less Saudi puppet in our government.

kan dayman na3san hal zalamy....always he looked half asleep....his 5 o clock shadow looked untamed...lol he should just retire to Egypt and play xbox and playstation likes hes been doing in a basement. and thats it