Guest muhammad ludain

why should i accept islam

Rate this question

Question

5 answers to this question

Because it is the truth. 
And for you to know if it is the truth is your journey.
I suggest the logicial , scientific way. I think it is possible doing that online through this site for example. 

About this scientific way to know that Shia Islam is the truth : 
First you must know ; people can learn , hoard knowledge.They have different ways to do that. Among these ways are ; experimental, through the senses, through passing along and also through logic.
Logic is the most certain one. Furthermore , you need logic to understand or make conclusion for the other ways of gathering knowledge / scientific way etc. 

Just sharing what I think is true and important , but I am not a learned person / scholar or something like that

You were created to do a certain thing (or you could say, you had a choice). So your job is to do good & worship Allah. It depends on how you do it. Some do it because of the fear of hellfire, some do it because of the heaven and some do it because of the is no one worthy as Allah. So once you know the truth, (and proves also has to given) then you have a choice. You can either say "no I dont want to follow Islam, (even though our whole purpose in life is to serve Allah). Or you can serve him and get the goods when you die. If you feel like I haven't answered your questions, please ask me more

You dont accept islam just because it promises you heaven. You accept islam because you believe its the truth and the right way to everything.You accept it because its the way of life that it is the most perfect to you. You accept it because you love God and his prophet and you would do anything for them. You accept it  because God created you, and ordered you to do so because he knows whats best for you.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.