MuslimahAK

Uthman - Trump

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim!

Salamu alaikum!

I have recently started reading Nahjul Balaghah, the intro. I haven't even gotten to the actual lectures yet. I"m sill on the biogrophy of Imam Ali (a.s.) . Its amazing Masha'Allah and so much stuff is getting filled in. I have less gaps in understanding, etc. 

I have been reading, and Trump is sounding a LOT like Uthman. 

I was wondering if its just me, or do other people see it too? Its like a big round of history constantly repeating itself. 

Just curious ..........

18 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Trump is an angel compared to Umar.

Excuse me? No. Both are cowardly, disgusting and bullies.

@Hassan-

Umar ran from the battle of Uhud, Trump dodged the draft because of bone spurs and a lot of money.

They both have been physically abusive to women and have violated them.

And they threaten and bully others to get their way.

And they both are physically ugly and argumentative.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

Isn't he loved in Islam I'm sure Mohammed wouldn't have kept him if he was an enemy of Islam.

Loved by Sunni, Sufi Muslims yes, not by Shi'as Muslims. After prophet Muhammad (saws) true face of the belief will be manifested. There were hypocrisy among them, but prophet Muhammad (saws) leaved them to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Just now, Mishael said:

I find Sunnis to be more Orthodox then Sunnis because they rely more on Islamic scripture such as the Quran and Hadith and Sunna of Mohammed, I'm quite curious where Shias get their ideas from since they don't really seem to rely much on Hadith.

We do rely on Qur'an and Sunnah as much the Sunnis do. We take the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) from his family. We believe the family of Muhammad (saws) knows best about the religion after Prophet Muhamamd and they are also most trusted ones. Prophet Muhammad (saws) also said that I'm leaving you Qur'an and Ahlulbait. So that is what we follow and concern.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Sorry I mean Shias up there I wrote Sunni twice anyways I find the Sunni Shias conflict to be quite confusing and long.

It is not really confusing. The Truth is clear for anyone who truly seeks it with open and humble hearth. People make it confusing, because mostly they are confused.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

I'm quite curious where Shias get their ideas from since they don't really seem to rely much on Hadith.

what an ignorant statement.. have you decided on a religion  yet kid? do you still like mouawiya?

Edited by kirtc

1. Let's behave. 

2. Stay on topic and ignore any off topic comments please. 

anyways- when I was Salafi and then Sunni, there was no real emphasis on history. I never read one bit of history, not really, until I became exposed to the tribulations of our Mother (a.s.) and Ruquaya (a.s). It broke my hurt. So much pain so young. 

And now that I'm reading Nahjul Balaghah, and the things from the life of Ali (a.s.)

It is - wow. The horrible things the first 3 did, and then looking at the world that we live in today. All the opressors today, remind me in some way of either the first 3 caliphs, or the main 4 bad guys  or Abu Sufyan and his bad tribe.

It is always reminding me so much of the horrid stuff. They have so much in common. 

One post was edited and another was removed from this topic. Mods have decided not to warn anyone at this time, however, please be reminded of Rule #3. If you feel the urge to discuss and disrespect at the same time, you can send a PM (private message). Do not post defamatory language in the forums. 

On 6/17/2003 at 12:43 AM, Ali said:
3. Cursing of the 3 "Caliphs" (Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman by name or number) and of any of the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) wives, as well as Sunni scholars is strictly prohibited. This involves cursing by name, swear words and defamatory language. The Moderator/Admin team also reserves the right to edit/delete or not approve posts or profile comments or ban members in accordance with the application of these rules.