Rate this topic

Salaam Alaikum!

I was wondering if anyone knows or have a resource for the English translation of "Dua Noor Kabeer", other than the one which can be found on "duas.org".

I am in desperate need of this, so please let me know. If anyone has it at home and have the possibility to scan or send photos of it, I would gladly provide my email address. Jazakallah khair. May Allah SWT reward you for your efforts.

Salaams & Du'as

Is the light prayer that you write on the shroud with a valid document?
question
Does the light prayer that is written on the cofferdam and starts with "Allahm or Nur al-Nour, Tenorate Balnour and Al Nour Fi Nurk ..." is the document valid? Please indicate the name of the document.
Concise answer
What came to light as "prayer of light" on some internet sites was not found in the sources of hadith and supplication, but what was ordered to be written on the coffin is "The Great Prayer", which Sayyid Ibn Tawas and others of the Prophet (pbuh) And Imam Kadhim (AS), and the jurists have also considered writing it on the mercy seat.

Detailed Answer
A prayer in cyberspace was written based on the "Mahaj al-Dawat" by Seyyed ibn Ta'os (RA), called "The Prayer of Light", which was written with "Allahm or Nour al-Nour, the tent of Balnour and Al-Nour Fi Nurk, or Nour Allah, or Aziz Ta'zizat Bal'az'at and Alzawa Fizat Azatk Or Aziz Allahm or Jalil Imelat Bjaljalal and al-Jalal fi Jalal Jalal or Galilee ... "and there are many benefits for it, but this prayer is not in al-Dawawat al-Mahāḥ, nor in any other reliable source.
But the rewards for which it is written is quite similar to those recited for the prayer of the great Jushan, and even ordered to write the great prayer on the shroud. Sayyid Ibn Tawas in Mahaj al-Dawat says:
It is narrated from our Lord and our leader and our eldest Imam Musa ibn Ja'far (AS) from his father Imam Ja'far Sadiq (AS) and his father from his ancestor and his father, Imam Hussein ibn'Amir al-Mu'minin 'Ali ibn Abi Taleb-Sloat Allah Ali-Ajmayn-said that my father, Amir al-Mu'minin (AS), told me: "O my child! Would you like to teach the secrets of Allah and Allah that the Prophet (pbuh) taught me and the mysteries of the Prophet was not known to anyone? "I said:" Dear grandfather! I'll be yours. Then he said: "Gibreel descended on the Prophet of God on the day of the war, and that day was terrible and very hot, and it was a heavy armor of the Prophet who could not take it out of the heat of the air and the heat of the armor.
So the Prophet said: I took my head to the sky, and I prayed. So I saw the doors of heaven opened and drowned to me in the light and divine mercy of Gibreel, and he said to me: Al-Salam Aliq or the Prophet of Allah. Then I answered: "Allah, my brother, Gibreel. He said: "A lover of goodness treats all things with salutations, and he treats him with a special bow and bow and says:" Throw out this bundle from your body and take it away, and read this prayer in return. " So whenever you read this prayer and keep it with you, then it will be like armor on your body. So I said: O my brother Gabriel, is this special prayer for me, or for me and my people too? Gibreel said: "O Messenger of Allah, this is a gift from Allah to you and to your nation. I said, O my brother, what is Gibreel's reward who reads this prayer? Gibreel said: O Prophet! The reward of this prayer is not known by anyone, except the Almighty God for the one who reads this prayer when he comes out of his house in the morning or in the evening, the Almighty makes his practice acceptable to the good deeds ... and Allah is Almighty to the number of every letter Two hurrias give him the glory of paradise. Therefore, whenever he reads this prayer, the Almighty will build a house in Paradise for him, and he will reciprocate him from the reward to the number of verses of the Torah, the Gospel, and the Psalms and the Holy Qur'an ... I swear to one who has really sent the Prophet God Almighty in the fourth heaven has built a house called Bethlehem. Each day there are seventy thousand angels going to that house and going out of it and no longer returning to it until the Day of Resurrection. And the Almighty God gives this angel a reward, and the owner of this prayer is given to the number of men and women Our believer brings forth hymns and jinns from the day that he has made them a god of excellence until the day when the image is blown ... O Prophet of Allah! If someone writes this prayer in a cup of camphor and musk, and he will wash it and cover the shroud of men, the Almighty God will send him one hundred thousand light in his grave, and he will repent of the fear of evil and neglect, and he will be safe from the chastisement of the grave, and God Almighty He will raise up to the seventy thousand angels in the grave with each angel who is the head of light who will light the light upon him and take him and take him to paradise, and will say to him: "Our Excellency has commanded us that your moon Until the Day of Resurrection, and the Almighty God will open his grave so that the eye will work, and for him a door will open in Paradise and take him to the grave. And so many rewards and great works of prayer of the great Jushan have been expressed. Until the Prophet (pbuh) said: "O my brother Gabriel! Investigate who crave me to this prayer. So Gabriel said: O Muhammad! This is a prayer except a believer who deserves it and who does not despise it in learning it and does not despise it. And when he reads this prayer, he must pray with pure intention, and when this prayer comes to rest, he must be purified, Because it does not go away, but clean. " Imam Hussein (AS) said: "My father, Ali ibn Abi Talib (as), made a will and ordered a very customary prayer to protect him and said: O my son! Write this prayer on my shroud. "Imam Hussein (AS) said:" I have also given you what my father had said. "[1]
Allameh Majlesi has also given this prayer in the Mu'tafi of Mitha. [2] It is also mentioned in the sources of jurisprudence that it is recommended that the prayer be performed on the shrine of the mito. [3]
Therefore, that prayer which is covered by the mustahabites

http://www.islamquest.net/fa/archive/question/fa30940

translated by Google Translate

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 11/4/2017 at 2:05 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thanks brother, but I want Dua Noor Kabeer with English translation...not dua noor sagheer.

The link you sent (Mafatih al Jinan), contains Dua noor sagheer

Dua noor kabeer begins as follows:

"Allahuma ya nooran noori tanawwarta bin noori wan nooro, fi noori noorika ya noor..."

S&D