Beyond

Trans people often regret sex-change surgery

They should go through more psychological testing first. I think a lot of the regret is due to thinking the surgery will solve all their problems. As long as a person is alive, he will endure problems. If life is easy there is no point to living, and that, in itself, is a difficult thing to endure. 

WARNING Hasan the Horrible Rants Again

:dwarf: "What iz 'wrong with me ?"

Sex change.  Masterba-whatever. Klismaphilia.  LGB-whatever. Porknography. Harvey Wacko-stein, British MPs, Kevin Space ... ... ... the Casting Couch,

What iz 'wrong' that l ain't as sex crazy as everyone else?

This here SC is ShiaChat not SexChat.

lf wez gonna do SexChat, then l insisted that STDs and other communicable diseases get Equal Time.

14 hours ago, hasanhh said:

WARNING Hasan the Horrible Rants Again

:dwarf: "What iz 'wrong with me ?"

Sex change.  Masterba-whatever. Klismaphilia.  LGB-whatever. Porknography. Harvey Wacko-stein, British MPs, Kevin Space ... ... ... the Casting Couch,

What iz 'wrong' that l ain't as sex crazy as everyone else?

This here SC is ShiaChat not SexChat.

lf wez gonna do SexChat, then l insisted that STDs and other communicable diseases get Equal Time.

Yeah, it gets horrible sometime man. I agree with you...

By the way, why were you sad at my comment ? 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Yeah, it gets horrible sometime man. I agree with you...

By the way, why were you sad at my comment ? 

That you equated such "change" with "normal".

7 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Do you another method to make them normal so that they do not sin and end in being gays or lesbians ? 

If they are genuinely hermaphrodite, gender assignment surgery might be appropriate. The people with mental illness should be treated for the mental illness. 

8 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Do you another method to make them normal so that they do not sin and end in being gays or lesbians ? 

The Ayats are 4:119 and 30:30.

Making up excuses such as mental stability, identity or whatever will still violate these as fikrashaytan.

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

The Ayats are 4:119 and 30:30.

Making up excuses such as mental stability, identity or whatever will still violate these as fikrashaytan.

Do you think that the persons who are by birth dumb and deaf should not be cured?  While prophets have healed those people in past such as Prophet Jesus cured the blind. I am sorry to say brother, leaving creation of Allah in misery is advocating devil's case. Iblis said that he would make normal as abnormal and not that he will make abnormal as normal. So, there is error in that.

18 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Do you think that the persons who are by birth dumb and deaf should not be cured?  While prophets have healed those people in past such as Prophet Jesus cured the blind. I am sorry to say brother, leaving creation of Allah in misery is advocating devil's case. Iblis said that he would make normal as abnormal and not that he will make abnormal as normal. So, there is error in that.

Ain't we all discussing sex-change?

So how does blindness and deafness get into this discussion?

23 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Trans people are either biological male or biological female with excessive parts to be removed through surgery. And they aren't normal.

Are you referring to morphodites?

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Are you referring to morphodites?

I am referring to transgenders. That are not normal and have characteristics of both males and females and does it mean morphodites then yes. And aren't transgenders and morphodites same? 

I thought transgenders are neither males nor females but biologically are either males or females.

I meant in that context.

Edited by Sindbad05

@Sindbad05

I think you are confused about what a transgender person is. It is someone who is biologically male who is convinced that they are a actually a woman (or vice versa), and want to be recognised as such. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

The people you are referring to are usually called intersex these days: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

I am referring to transgenders. That are not normal and have characteristics of both males and females and does it mean morphodites then yes. And aren't transgenders and morphodites same? 

I thought transgenders are neither males nor females but biologically are either males or females.

I meant in that context.

Morpho-s are born with both sets of organs, male and female. That is not trans.

44 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

@Sindbad05

I think you are confused about what a transgender person is. It is someone who is biologically male who is convinced that they are a actually a woman (or vice versa), and want to be recognised as such. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

The people you are referring to are usually called intersex these days: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

These both terms are defining each other with the difference that trans is general term. If a person is normal but due to wrong influence of society considers him or her as opposite of what he or she is either a mental disease or a bad habit and is not trans. 

However, a person having any abnormality which prevents him or her normal behavior such as infertility or additional body parts which are against her biological characteristics are abnormalities and needed to be cured. That's not normal.

14 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Short for "transgender" --psychiatric cross-overs to the other sex.

psychiatric cross-overs is a mental disease as I implied that earlier that if one is normal either male or female but thinks that he or she is not male or female is mental disorder and requires a psychiatric solution and not change of gender for this then is violation of divine authority and also such surgeries would not entirely change the inherent biological structure such as Skull and Bone and also the brain and Kidneys for each of these parts are different in males and females. Males have larger brain size and also other internal organs. This is making it more complicated and worse.  

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

psychiatric cross-overs is a mental disease as I implied that earlier that if one is normal either male or female but thinks that he or she is not male or female is mental disorder and requires a psychiatric solution and not change of gender for this then is violation of divine authority and also such surgeries would not entirely change the inherent biological structure such as Skull and Bone and also the brain and Kidneys for each of these parts are different in males and females. Males have larger brain size and also other internal organs. This is making it more complicated and worse.  

Plus, a study of required infant surgeries that rendered males into pseudo-females (conjoined twins at the genitalia) showed that the male that suffered the loss and never told revealed that they frequently thought of themselves as males in life.

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

Plus, a study of required infant surgeries that rendered males into pseudo-females (conjoined twins at the genitalia) showed that the male that suffered the loss and never told revealed that they frequently thought of themselves as males in life.

Astagfurllah Rabi, why do people do it to their children ? I agree to you now, that you meant this to be like Iblis' saying of Slitting the ears of animals. They destroyed a person's life.