Rate this topic

lol.... yes yes, it make perfect sense that wahabi al qaeda would be in alliance with shia Iran, best of friends in fact.

Alhamdulillah we have the CIA reports to rely on for truth regarding this, who needs a brain and the ability to process information right?

How could anyone with the slightest political and religious knowledge ever believe such a claim?

Heres something ells, that makes perfect sense, to believe:

I heard usama bin laden is actually alive and living next door to the jewish israeli friendly ex president Ahmadinejad in northern Tehran, they spend their days playing squash together.

Hey, lets all ignore the fact that america supplied, trained and gave power to the talibans (including osama bin laden) once upon the time to fight the ruskis and then left the talibans to ruin the whole country and its people.

Actually, lets also ignore the fact that the US government does not want to release all documents regarding 9/11 because they are afraid it would hurt relationships with saudi.

http://beta.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0427-bacevich-28-pages-saudi-911-20160427-story.html

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It is absolutely dumb, I am sorry but it is really that stupid of a theory.

"Accusation" is a better word choice.

This accusation was made back in the 1990s. UBL's brat was allowed to stay in lran under strict conditions.

Now, about a decade ago, some relative of an al-Qaida member made a public comment and was subsequently evicted from lran.

For comparison, the US hosts hundreds of those with political asylum status.

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

l would not believe the US gov't unless l saw confirmation from Wikileaks, the Russians, the lranians, or somebody else more reputable than Washington.

Zarif comments:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/03/540805/Iran-Zarif-CIA-US-Saudi-Arabia-911-attacks-Qaeda-bin-Laden  

Edited by hasanhh

Even ansar al-Allah in iraq during late 90s and early 2000s was said to be funded by Iran:

As Ansar al-Islam grew more violent, information began to surface about three worrisome aspects of Ansar al-Islam: (1) its interest in chemical weapons; (2) its possible links to Saddam’s regime; and (3) its connections to Iran.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/opeds/4224e31e5fa37.pdf

http://web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/13

Shortly after the U.S-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003, KRG and Coalition troops launched an offensive against Ansar al-Islam in Iraqi Kurdistan.  The majority of AI members were captured, killed, or fled to neighboring Iran.  Mullah Krekar fled to Norway where he has remained ever since.  In his place, Abu Abdullah al-Shafi, also known as Warba Holiri al-Kurdi, assumed command of the remnants of the organization[16] [17][18]  From Iran, the group continued to operate under Shafi’s leadership and was temporarily renamed Ansar al-Sunna (iofficially re-adopted the name Ansar al-Islam in 2007). 

28 minutes ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Ansar al-Allah is part of AQ...

AQ Khan or al-Qaida ?

al-Qaida has been a "spent" group since about 2005. They are nobodies and lSlL is going the same way.

What is left of "islamic" groups are "localists" with local grievances not "globalists".

Edited by hasanhh

I wonder why these leaks don't discuss the US' role in funding Al Qaeda to topple Ghaddafi and Assad. Wikileaks talks about how the US was clearly aware of the link between islamists in Libya and Al Qaeda, this didn't stop them from imposing their no-fly zone and getting rid of Ghaddafi. The only thing that stopped them from doing the same in Syria was Russia. What's the point of releasing this information? Is this somehow to aid the war on terror? If so, they should mention how they've been funding AQ as and where they deem to serve their interests, without which these leaks can really be dismissed as selective information to suit their own agenda. They will never release anything that implicates them, and they will selectively release stuff to demonize who they don't like.

11 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I wonder why these leaks don't discuss the US' role in funding Al Qaeda to topple Ghaddafi and Assad. Wikileaks talks about how the US was clearly aware of the link between islamists in Libya and Al Qaeda, this didn't stop them from imposing their no-fly zone and getting rid of Ghaddafi. The only thing that stopped them from doing the same in Syria was Russia. What's the point of releasing this information? Is this somehow to aid the war on terror? If so, they should mention how they've been funding AQ as and where they deem to serve their interests, without which these leaks can really be dismissed as selective information to suit their own agenda. They will never release anything that implicates them, and they will selectively release stuff to demonize who they don't like.

Bro, the US believes tell a lie thousand times till they say it's truth.

Edited by Sindbad05

21 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

AQ Khan or al-Qaida ?

al-Qaida has been a "spent" group since about 2005. They are nobodies and lSlL is going the same way.

What is left of "islamic" groups are "localists" with local grievances not "globalists".

Ansar al-Allah fi iraq, is a kurdish salafist AQ affiliate. It was led by Mullah Krekar.

Btw many people on social media aren't buying this, I'm seeing a lot of responses like oh this is Saddam and WMD all over again, but again most of the news media and independent journalists I follow are usually followed by people who mostly are critical of everything they hear. So may just be a selection bias.

16 hours ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

They showed video of bin laden's son wedding in Iran and a whole document of transcripts

yea.. who? oh the cia.. lol. keep trusting the cia..

just the fact that the report comes from the cia should tell you something

Edited by kirtc

i think it's just to demonize iran.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/03/540873/US-Iran-Saudi-Arabia-911-Qaeda-CIA

whatever faults iran might have, it's the only country in the world with completely free riba banking system.

https://www.islamicfinance.com/2015/02/establishment-national-interest-free-banking-systems-iran-sudan-pakistan/