Sign in to follow this  
Guest NAME

Envy

Rate this question

Question

Guest NAME

If i hate many people not for no reason but they have done such things that i hate them.Now i dont want anything good happens to them.Also i wait for their downfall.i dont like when people stay good to them despite if being evil and people dont even talk to me..is it envy? Actually people have hurted me so much with their behaviour and tongue that i have developed hatred towards people and i dont want good to hapoen to them..is it envy...how can it be cured ?..next question is that i still have  to act good on their faces coz i dont like to be rude to anyone..am i acting hypocrite...i have met thousands of people and found not a single genuine person..i dont like people now ...wht should i do ??.some ways of coming out of envy.. .any dua?..

3 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Guest NAME said:

If i hate many people not for no reason but they have done such things that i hate them.Now i dont want anything good happens to them.Also i wait for their downfall.i dont like when people stay good to them despite if being evil and people dont even talk to me..is it envy? Actually people have hurted me so much with their behaviour and tongue that i have developed hatred towards people and i dont want good to hapoen to them..is it envy...how can it be cured ?..next question is that i still have  to act good on their faces coz i dont like to be rude to anyone..am i acting hypocrite...i have met thousands of people and found not a single genuine person..i dont like people now ...wht should i do ??.some ways of coming out of envy.. .any dua?..

Diseases of the Soul: Envy (Hasad)

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/diseases-soul-envy-hasad

44 minutes ago, Guest NAME said:

Anyone who wants that bad may happen to others, the bad will come back to him...Keep yourself clean and prevent any harm for yourself by wishing good for even those whom you do not like. And, secondly, if they receive any harm, their good deeds will increase due to their patience so even in hatred you are serving them. Wish them goodness and ask for their goodness in prayers so that your virtues account increases. bro.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam Zahra, It's totally not abnormal for someone young like you to be afraid of death. You know most people don't fear death itself but what comes after it. So what you should do is calm down and understand why you fear it. And then try not to think about it that much. Occupy yourself with something like exercising, reading, or hanging out with friends. And don't just read Quran and pray just out of fear but understand why it's good for you do those things. Ask for somebody's, like family, opinion or perspective, that can help very much you know. I hope this helps you inshallah
    • Fair enough. If way back then, the texts said, Man was created from hydrocarbon - I doubt it would make much sense to anyone so bad analogy. Thanks. Jesus also said he has not come to destroy the Law but fulfill it and anyone advocating not following the law is least in the Kingdom of God.      
    • Salam I would like to study in Iran but I don't know how to apply from here,  I'm from Pakistan. If anyone can help me with this I'll be really grateful for their helpp
    • Salam, Does anyone have really good quotes about knowledge and learning by Imam Ali?
    • Salaam  I'm Zehra,  and I would like to discuss a problem I've been facing for a while now.  The problem is that I can't sleep in darkness after my grandfather died in March 2017 and after his death I've started fearing death ALOT.  Like ALOT,  this fear doesn't let's me sleep at night and I can't feel anything. It's just like that I'm physically there at a place but not mentally, my soul isn't there with me I don't feel the same. I don't know what to do honestly I have no idea what's happening I need help to overcome this fear and be close to Allah. I'm 15 so I wasn't very much towards Islam but now I feel that I should start to give my time to praying and reciting Quran. I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say.