syed waqqas H kazmi

my family tree (shajrah-e-nasab)

Rate this question

Question

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As-salaam alaikum. I am in the process of researching my family tree (shajrah-e-nasab) and would like to talk with any Kazmi Sadaat, inparticular those who are descended from Ishaq ibn Musa.

Salaams and duas. syed waqqas haider kazmi from [EDIT]

[Mod Note: Since your username shows your real name, that has been allowed. However, your location and the names of your family members, phone number, email, etc. was removed. Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else without their permission. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers. Participate at ShiaChat and contact other members by posting on your own profile or sending a private message (PM). Advanced members with 25+ posts in the forums can send PM.]

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
EDIT and Mod Note.

1 answer to this question

On 11/2/2017 at 11:28 AM, syed waqqas H kazmi said:

I am in the process of researching my family tree (shajrah-e-nasab) and would like to talk with any Kazmi Sadaat, inparticular those who are descended from Ishaq ibn Musa.

Salam. Please see the topic here:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234915850-kazmi-sadaat/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Guest sara1
      Salaam, I've recently starting wearing hijab for about a year now and suddenly I've been feeling like taking it off. I don't feel like myself in it. I feel that I was much more religious before the hijab.  I feel like I'm losing myself in the hijab. I wear makeup everyday because I don't like how I look without it. Also, I know I am not wearing the proper hijab. Does this all negate the purpose of wearing the hijab? Is there any purpose of the hijab I am already wearing? Is it a bigger sin to take off the hijab than not wearing one at all? And if I decide to wear it again in the future, will God accept it? Please help.
    • http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/19/542786/arab-league-saudi-arabia-iran-meeting True color, desperation will not change anything to human who have been mesmerized.
    • Yeah, I know a set of parents that we’re doing the same thing for their daughter. Kept rejecting guys because they didn’t feel he was up to par. The guys info wouldn’t even make it to get to accept/reject. Their daughter is now 40 and unmarried. They rejected so many guys that people just stopped approaching her. 
    • It absolutely leads to sin unless you are a fantastic mu'min. And yes, although they might not turn to haram in terms of having relationships with girls, but you can't tell me you didn't see these guys talk about some girls in lustful ways or look at them in such a way. Furthermore, and something we seem to forget, is that in these gender mixed schools there is gender mixing in everything. In sport, as an example. Boys turn to watching filthy films whether they are in segregated or gender mixed schools.
    • No brother. What I do is this: I pray 17 rakaat Qadha prays everyday plus 11 rakaats Salaat-ul-layl. Salaat-ul-layl is something that does NOT have any replacement. It gives you good feeling. It really gives human being feeling of being in heaven. If you do Salaat-ul-layl, keep going. It guarantees both Dunya and Akherah.