Rate this question

Question

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Kaiser Shah said:

Hi, I newly entered in Shia religion, and I need a basic and comprehensive knowledge as per Standard about the Religion to update myself.

Regards,

Salam. InShaAllah this book is interesting for you. 

Islamic Teachings in Brief  Get PDF

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-teachings-in-brief-allamah-tabatabai

And another, one step back towards basics. The Book/ views about the Compilation of Quran and Source of Compilation. Because I want to start from zero.

One more thing, the concept of Ahlul Bayt with reference of Imam Jafar.

Thanks,

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Over 100,000 people (I live in a suburb of a bigger city.)
    • Oh actually I live in a little nowhereville, but it's part of a metro area that just crosses the million population mark. I might have voted wrong. 
    • May Allah bless you and forgive your sins, Tib Al-A’imma: http://www.duas.org/tibb.htm
    • سبحان الله The soul and body are separate of each other, Humans have free will, when they talk ill about Allah, they cannot harm Him, for it is their desire to do so. And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on. Every Angel has a specific task, One obeys Allah alone, One causes the rain, One searches for people that remember Allah, One is upon the shoulders of a Believer for defending him against the Accursed Shaytan, And by Allah, They do not have senses like pain equal to us, But they are limited in knowledge, When Allah calls them for a task, They shall execute His will, But they can fall in misunderstanding the orders, like Iblees refused to prostrate to Adam, He did not prostrate because he felt himself far superior than a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape. I am not such that I should make obeisance to a mortal whom Thou hast created of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape. From this, you know that the human has free will, and it is Allah who guides whom He wills, And you shall understand that this life is a test, from your birth to the final stages of life, Where the Shaytan tries it’s last time to deviate you from the Right Path. And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed. For Allah has made this life a test for the people, He brought Messengers and Prophets to every Ummah, To notify of His Greatness and Mercy, But some wander blindly in their own ignorance, Ignorance in wordly desires, So much, that when the Heavens are shown to them, They believe these are clouds on top of one another.
    • Yes, bro: but surely all of that will be worth it, in order to have Unity?! Don't forget: We are all Muslims!