Guest Shahji

Gynecomastia in our religon?

Rate this question

Question

Guest Shahji

Slam to all .
Kindly tell me what does our religon says about Gynacomastia? its treatment ?
Thanks

Edited by Hameedeh
Spelling in the title was fixed.

6 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Guest Shahji said:

Kindly tell me what does our religon says about Gynacomastia? its treatment ?

Salam. According to Islam, an illness can be treated by yourself typically by change in lifestyle, such as changing your diet, observance of hygiene, sleeping properly, exercise and resting, etc. For serious ailments, of course Ahlul Bayt AS informed people to seek medical attention, along with prayers and duas. If a male has Gynecomastia, then he should see a doctor. It might be that he has pseudogynecomastia and only a medical doctor can diagnose the difference and recommend treatment.

Guest Shahji
3 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. According to Islam, an illness can be treated by yourself typically by change in lifestyle, such as changing your diet, observance of hygiene, sleeping properly, exercise and resting, etc. For serious ailments, of course Ahlul Bayt AS informed people to seek medical attention, along with prayers and duas. If a male has Gynecomastia, then he should see a doctor. It might be that he has pseudogynecomastia and only a medical doctor can diagnose the difference and recommend treatment.

You are absulotely right but the only solution doctors have is surgery .  I was just curious that is there any other method avalaible?

11 minutes ago, Guest Shahji said:

You are absulotely right but the only solution doctors have is surgery .  I was just curious that is there any other method avalaible?

If the gynecomastia is due to a medication that you have been taking, perhaps you can switch to another medication.

On 11/7/2017 at 7:20 AM, Guest Shahji said:

Estrogen 

If your gynecomastia is caused by estrogen, ask your doctor if you can take "estrogen blocker" or selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs). Surgery is the last option for gynecomastia in men.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.