Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rowa

Rituals at the shrines in Cairo

Rate this question

Question

Guest Rowa

I am doing a research about rituals at shrines in Egypt, but I am living in London now and I cant to travel for field work, so my question is : how can get any information about the experience of people whom visited the shrines, which means if I can  connect directly with those people to help me in my research..

4 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Guest Rowa said:

I am doing a research about rituals at shrines in Egypt, but I am living in London now and I cant to travel for field work, so my question is : how can get any information about the experience of people whom visited the shrines, which means if I can  connect directly with those people to help me in my research..

You'd be better off asking on a forum for Bohri Shias, they tend to go to Cairo for ziarat far far more than 12er Shias.

12 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

You'd be better off asking on a forum for Bohri Shias, they tend to go to Cairo for ziarat far far more than 12er Shias.

whats shrines are in egypyt? Is there any Imam's shrine in egypt? 

Guest Rowa

Thank you very much for reply and help, my research depends on Ritual and performance at the most famous Islamic shrines in Cairo, there is no specific one. first of all I want to know how much information I can get it, then I will decided which one I will choose.

1 hour ago, Guest Rowa said:

There is a topic about Cairo here:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235014994-ziarat-in-cairo/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this