Waseem162

Are Clowns allowed in Islam?

Rate this topic

Salamun Alykum.

I saw a video where Bangladeshi clowns were helping traumatized Rohingya children to smile again.

Whereas this is a very good act but "Is this the only solution?"

Are clowns allowed in Islam because they actually make one absurd physically as well as mentally. Soul gets deteriorated.

14 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

I saw a video where Bangladeshi clowns were helping traumatized Rohingya children to smile again.

Whereas this is a very good act but "Is this the only solution?"

Salam. For a few minutes there were clowns to make these refugee children laugh and forget their pain. 60% of the more than 600,00 Rohingya refugees are children. Many of them are orphans. In the video it does not really focus on the refugee camp where they live, under what tragic circumstances they were brought there, and how much pain they have suffered. It is very sad indeed. :cry: 

refugees.jpg

Clowns bring laughter to traumatised Rohingya children

Rohingya boys and girls shriek with delight as clowns juggle hoops and somersault, their red-nosed antics provoking a sound rarely heard in the world's largest refugee camp -- children's laughter. The clowns have been providing much-needed levity in the crowded Bangladesh camps, where hundreds of thousands of traumatised Rohingya children spend long days in bleak and difficult conditions. (AFP Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vdo7VEwHwQ