Guest Human

Very sad

Rate this question

Question

Guest Human

Are there any good people.please if u know one then tell me.Every single person i have met till now in school or college were all negative..always trying to bring others down..making fun..mocking..every person i meet always says something negative..i always end up getting hurt..i hav not found a single helping person...are there any ..if i seem weak or too nice by face  does it mean everyone has to put me down..i hav never got a single helping hand.i now think there are no good humans in this eart1..need serious suggestions? Anyone else having same problem..

21 answers to this question

On 11/1/2017 at 10:53 AM, Guest Human said:

Maybe there are..but to tell.u honestly i have not come across a single good human till now..The people that clean floor..remove garbage etc etc all do it for money..Stop paying them i will see who would do it..There was a time when i thought that only poor people r good and kind but when u had to sort of live among them i came to know all humans are same selfish, all time putting others down, self centered and wht not

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Are you stepping out and finding people to talk with?  Find out what organizations or events taking place that offer volunteer work like a soup kitchen, feeding the homeless, animal shelter the people who are involved are caring, selfless individuals.  

This takes effort and a change of routine.  Typically, what do you do on the weekend?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

9 minutes ago, Guest Human said:

Are there any good people.please if u know one then tell me.Every single person i have met till now in school or college were all negative..always trying to bring others down..making fun..mocking..every person i meet always says something negative..i always end up getting hurt..i hav not found a single helping person...are there any ..if i seem weak or too nice by face  does it mean everyone has to put me down..i hav never got a single helping hand.i now think there are no good humans in this eart1..need serious suggestions? Anyone else having same problem..

Salaam Alaykum

I understand what you mean, and I have been in same situation. I do know that sometimes you need to talk with someone, but people are not understandable or they are so involved in their problems that you feel they ignore you.

I really don't know what to suggest, but try to be more active in social places and interact with those people more. Gradually you learn how to handle it. Try to learn to handle it and make yourself more powerful rather than EXPECTING others. I have and I had same situation, but change your mind and be more positive.

I wanted to message you in private, but you're guest. Anyway, I hope you'll be fine.

53 minutes ago, Guest Human said:

I know brother people are stupid. I know they could be mean, but you have to get strong and face them. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

There are many good helping people. You have to look in the right places.   Some are in the graveyard visiting loved ones every Thursday.  Others are in the masjid praying and serving the community.  Some are busy helping the homeless and volunteering at shelters.  You can find them in a library, reading stories to children.

Some are 'average' people you see in the street, but you don't recognize them or pass by them, they make a mere wage, they carry the broomstick, clean the floors, serve food, polish shoes, remove the garbage.  

Look carefully, you will find them.  Get out of your circle, visit a nursing home, go to a terminally ill hospital for children, go to children foster care system.  People need to be loved and remembered.  But all this needs time and connection.  You need to build relationships.  It takes effort.  Instead, the usual choice is make "friends" online.

Guest Human
14 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum

I understand what you mean, and I have been in same situation. I do know that sometimes you need to talk with someone, but people are not understandable or they are so involved in their problems that you feel they ignore you.

I really don't know what to suggest, but try to be more active in social places and interact with those people more. Gradually you learn how to handle it. Try to learn to handle it and make yourself more powerful rather than EXPECTING others. I have and I had same situation, but change your mind and be more positive.

I wanted to message you in private, but you're guest. Anyway, I hope you'll be fine.

Whenever i try i always end up getting hurt and then regret why i even tried.i dont know why people take pleasure in hurting others.Why cant ppl say anything good or simply stay silent.Why is it only with me ? .i have heard so many negative things since my childhood that i now fear people.People hav criticized me so much that i dont even think abt it coz it really pains..In my school days when i asked my friends why they make fun of me they used to say they enjoy irritating me.I dont know how to live in this bad world .I have developed anxiety and am no longer able to take up anything ..most of time i end up crying.I am good with everyone still i am treated the most worst

Guest Human
14 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I know brother people are stupid. I know they could be mean, but you have to get strong and face them. 

But there is a limit of everything

Guest Human
14 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

There are many good helping people. You have to look in the right places.   Some are in the graveyard visiting loved ones every Thursday.  Others are in the masjid praying and serving the community.  Some are busy helping the homeless and volunteering at shelters.  You can find them in a library, reading stories to children.

Some are 'average' people you see in the street, but you don't recognize them or pass by them, they make a mere wage, they carry the broomstick, clean the floors, serve food, polish shoes, remove the garbage.  

Look carefully, you will find them.  Get out of your circle, visit a nursing home, go to a terminally ill hospital for children, go to children foster care system.  People need to be loved and remembered.  But all this needs time and connection.  You need to build relationships.  It takes effort.  Instead, the usual choice is make "friends" online.

Maybe there are..but to tell.u honestly i have not come across a single good human till now..The people that clean floor..remove garbage etc etc all do it for money..Stop paying them i will see who would do it..There was a time when i thought that only poor people r good and kind but when u had to sort of live among them i came to know all humans are same selfish, all time putting others down, self centered and wht not

3 hours ago, Guest Human said:

But there is a limit of everything

We are the followers of Rasool Allah and Imams and yes everything has a limit let them show our much we could tolerate. And I also agree with you at some point you have shush them. Don't let anyone use you. Moderation is the key. You need to find a balance. 

4 hours ago, Guest Human said:

Whenever i try i always end up getting hurt and then regret why i even tried.i dont know why people take pleasure in hurting others.Why cant ppl say anything good or simply stay silent.Why is it only with me ? .i have heard so many negative things since my childhood that i now fear people.People hav criticized me so much that i dont even think abt it coz it really pains..In my school days when i asked my friends why they make fun of me they used to say they enjoy irritating me.I dont know how to live in this bad world .I have developed anxiety and am no longer able to take up anything ..most of time i end up crying.I am good with everyone still i am treated the most worst

What I do in these situations is this:" Being alone is better than someone who hurts me"

20 hours ago, Guest Human said:

.i hav never got a single helping hand.i now think there are no good humans in this eart1..

Even if you have no friend, remember that Allah SWT is your friend. Ask Him to help you. People at ShiaChat care about you and we are here for you. If you stay at home all the time you won't find a good friend. Be a good friend to others and some of them will return that friendship. May Allah bless you and bring a real friend into your life.

I agree with Laayla. If you havent had any good friend, it doesnt mean that you can never find any or that all people are bad. Maybe your friends didnt have any bad intention and just wanted to joke with you. Everyone sometimes make mistakes. How did you react? Did they know that you were upset by their behaviours? Of course nothing justifies their misbehaviours.

But dont be disappointed. If other people have good friends, you can have too. Try to find friends in another environment.

If you feel like being lonely in a disgusting community, then know that Prophet Noah (3) lived for over 950 years (some narrations say even up to 3000 years) in a community which directly insulted him & neglected him.
Know that if you feel left out, then remember Akeel ibn Muslim (RA). A companion of Imam Al-Hussain (3). When he was in Kufa and how the people left him & betrayed him. If you then get slandered while trying to stay on the path of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, then remember Bahlol (RA). A companion of Imam Al Saddiq (3). He had sacrificed his whole reputation of this earth and save the reputation of the hereafter. How? By literally going around with a stick and making himself look like a mentally ill person, but while he is, he says something with wisdom. In that way, he could make others join the path of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى when they read about him (and the lines he gave)

If you want someone to talk to, then what are you waiting for? Make an account and chat with us. Someone who is faithful in your community? Sabr. Eventually, you will find someone, for surely this is a test like the tests similarly to those I just showed you

Of course there are good people! Most people are good, just the bad ones are noticed more! 

But usually people find what they are expecting to find - it's what they look for most. So first change your expectation. 

Also, people tend to prefer to associate with people who are most like themselves, so get involved in some activities that you find admirable like charitable works or community programs or whatever matches your interests.

And finally, most people are some bad and some good. Sometimes you have to look past the bad to find the good. 

hi i recommend you go out & help strangers as you can that you can afford it but dont expect anything from them some of them may be horrible & some of them nice people as Shia Imams(as) help needy people in loneliest time of the depth of the Night but they dont show themselves to them as when they were martyred people made aware that stranger kind people were shia Imams (as) for example when Imam Ali (as) martyerd after that the poor people of Kufa found out that strange person that always helped them was Imam Ali(as) .

Imam Ali (AS) and his Treatment of the Poor Christian

The old man, a Christian by religion, had worked all his life; but had not been able to save anything for his old age.
Lately he had also become blind. Old age, poverty and blindness had joined hands and he had no other way except begging. He used to stand at the corner of a lane for begging. People had compassion for him and gave him some alms (charity) from which he ate every day, and so he continued his sad life.
One day Ameer ul Momineen (Commander of the Faithful) Imam Ali (AS), passed through the lane and saw the beggar in that condition. Imam Ali (AS), out of his concern for others, enquired about the old man. He wanted to know the factors which led him to that condition. “Has he has no son to support him? Or, is there no other way for him to live a respectable life in his old age?”
The people who knew the old man came forward and informed Imam Ali (AS) that he was a Christian and had worked hard so long as he had his eyes, and when young and strong.
Now that he had lost his youth as well as his eyes, he was unable to do any work; also he had no savings, so it was natural for him to beg. Imam Ali (AS) said, “Strange! Till he had strength, you extracted work from him and now you have left him on his own?”
His story shows that he had worked when he had the strength. Therefore, it is the duty of the Government and the society to support him while he is alive. “Go, and give him a life pension from the State Treasury (Baytul Mal).”

https://mateenjc.com/2014/03/08/imam-ali-as-and-his-treatment-of-the-poor-christian/

Helping the Needy

The Holy Prophet (S) said: "Ask (questions from) the learned, speak with the wise, and associate with the poor."

Tuhaf-ul-'Uqul, p. 34

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen ‘Ali (‘a) said: "The cause of the cessation of (one's) wealth is leaving the needy heedless."

Ghurar-ul-Hikam, vol. 4, p. 190

Imam Amir-ul-Mu'mineen ‘Ali (‘a) said: "The Holy Prophet (S) narrated from Allah, the Exalted, on the night of ascent, Who said: 'O' Ahmad, My love is the loving of the poor. Bring the poor nearer to yourself and situate them close to yourself in order that I approach you..."

Al-Hayat, vol. 2, p. 51

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: "Whoever satiates a hungry believer so that the one is satisfied fully, neither a human being among people nor a near-stationed angel nor a divine Messenger knows how great his reward is in the Hereafter except Allah, the Lord of the Worlds." Then, he added: "Feeding a hungry Muslim is from among the means of forgiveness." After that he recited the word of Allah, Almighty and Glorious: "Or the feeding on a day of hunger, of an orphan near of kin, or to the indigent (down) in the dust." (Sura Balad, No. 90, verses 14 to 16).

Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 201

A Bundle of Flowers

from the Garden of Traditions of the Prophet (S) & Ahlul Bayt (a.s.)
PUBLISHER(S): 

An excellent collection of traditions from the Ahlul Bayt, organized according to topics such as the knowledge of God, Invocation and social issues.

TRANSLATOR(S): 
CATEGORY: 
TOPIC TAGS: 
28566.jpg?itok=d0yDbW88

Christians Mourn the Death of Imam Ali (AS)

https://mateenjc.com/2014/03/08/imam-ali-as-and-his-treatment-of-the-poor-christian/

Many among the Muslims were the mourners of Imam Ali’s (AS) death but none mourned him more dolorously than the Dhimmis (the Jews, the Christians, and the Magians). They were utterly heart-broken. And when the sick, the disabled, the cripples, the orphans and the widows in the empire heard that he had died, they felt that their world had collapsed. He had been a father to them all. He had taken them all by the hand. He had taken them all into his prayers. Many among them did not know until after his death that it was he who had fed them and had taken care of them. He had taken all mankind into his grasp.
Whereas Imam Ali (AS) was accessible at all times to the poor and the weak, his own greatest anxiety and fear were lest any of them be inaccessible to him. It was only in his dominion that the Dhimmis (non-Muslims), the powerless and the defenseless enjoyed complete security. No one could terrorize them or exploit them. With his death, their security was gone forever!

“Christians Who Defended and Died for Prophet Muhammad and his Family” By Mateen J Charbonneau

http://www.yasinpublications.com

Christians Mourn the Death of Imam Ali (AS)

Many among the Muslims were the mourners of Imam Ali’s (AS) death but none mourned him more dolorously than the Dhimmis (the Jews, the Christians, and the Magians). They were utterly heart-broken. And when the sick, the disabled, the cripples, the orphans and the widows in the empire heard that he had died, they felt that their world had collapsed. He had been a father to them all. He had taken them all by the hand. He had taken them all into his prayers. Many among them did not know until after his death that it was he who had fed them and had taken care of them. He had taken all mankind into his grasp.
Whereas Imam Ali (AS) was accessible at all times to the poor and the weak, his own greatest anxiety and fear were lest any of them be inaccessible to him. It was only in his dominion that the Dhimmis (non-Muslims), the powerless and the defenseless enjoyed complete security. No one could terrorize them or exploit them. With his death, their security was gone forever!

“Christians Who Defended and Died for Prophet Muhammad and his Family” By Mateen J Charbonneau

http://www.yasinpublications.com

Please Share:https://mateenjc.com/2014/03/08/imam-ali-as-and-his-treatment-of-the-poor-christian/

:accident:

There are many good people in this world, i have suffered same what you have. Its not a big deal i think most of the people have gone through this. you need to try to ignore this stuff and continue doing gud. 

There is a saying of imam ali a.s "The best revenge is to improve yourself", there are many other sayings by imam ali a.s you can google them, this will inspire you to do gud to others. Our ahlulbaith a.s has always done gud to everyone and never cared about others. YA Ali madad.

50 minutes ago, mehdi110786 said:

There is a saying of imam ali a.s "The best revenge is to improve yourself"

There is also a similar quote from Descartes:

Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• There is a popular saying: "Knowledge without deed is nothing". This saying applies to some of the things but according to my speculation doesn't work for everything. For example, if ilm is: "Allah is 1" and the practical deed one might say is to "avoid shirk". Now, I truly believe and I gain knowledge. How about proton, neutron and electron revolve around nucleus? And proton has other particles in it etc. What could be the deed of this knowledge? Is it just information, then schools and university are mostly focusing on learning information rather than the true knowledge?
    • Hypothetically they can, but it seems more likely that they will slow access to sites that don't pay a ransom, not cut them off entirely. 
    • This reminds  me the following  hadith:  Ali ul Ma'a ul haq wal haq ma'a Ali Imam Ali is with haq and haq is with Ali As.  Ali ul Ma'a ul Quran wal Quran ma'a Ali. Imam Ali is with quran and quran  is with Ali As.  (This also provides the evidence for the hadith thaqlayn.) wasalam
    • Yes i own a car and i drive as well .   Its necessity in this part of the world ...... Positive : Ease your movement  Negative : Normally i dont swear at all .but while driving i swear every minute ......:))