Sign in to follow this  
Guest Imran Hussain

Islamic Empires

Rate this question

Question

Guest Imran Hussain

Salam alkum everyone. Hope you are all well. insha' Allah.  I hope someone can help me out or advice me please?

In the Shia traditions, divine leadership based on god's laws was meant to be from Prophet Muhammad (saw) then to Imam Ali (A,S)  

How do we  understand the empires that were formed after this such as: The Ababsid, The Ummayad, Ottomans, Slejuks  and the Mughals ect? 

My personal thoughts is that these were not actual Islamic empires or based on divine leaderships as such , but clan, family or based on leadership and conquest. 

The Sunni's believe it to my  based on the :four rightly gudied Khlaifs"       Question 1) is did any of the above empires have good role models of governance, and religious decrees that helped the people of that time?  And, can we as people, use the success of these historical empires  as a  way to improve our social, religious and political development as countries? 

Thank you for your help and support. That will fine too.

God bless you. 

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Guest Imran Hussain said:

Salam alkum everyone. Hope you are all well. insha' Allah.  I hope someone can help me out or advice me please?

In the Shia traditions, divine leadership based on god's laws was meant to be from Prophet Muhammad (saw) then to Imam Ali (A,S)  

How do we  understand the empires that were formed after this such as: The Ababsid, The Ummayad, Ottomans, Slejuks  and the Mughals ect? 

My personal thoughts is that these were not actual Islamic empires or based on divine leaderships as such , but clan, family or based on leadership and conquest. 

The Sunni's believe it to my  based on the :four rightly gudied Khlaifs"       Question 1) is did any of the above empires have good role models of governance, and religious decrees that helped the people of that time?  And, can we as people, use the success of these historical empires  as a  way to improve our social, religious and political development as countries? 

Thank you for your help and support. That will fine too.

God bless you. 

Personally, I think that all empires had monarchy and that is not islamic at all. The Islamic system throughout ages since migration of Hazrat Musa a.s did have enjoined upon it's people that if there is no Prophet or his assistant available find the third best man whom you think contains quality and knowledge and foresight. And says to consult in matters of importance and don't follow a sinner or ungrateful person. But as opposed to above system, monarchy has no set principles except vested interests and no regard for general public but wishes of the mighty. Might is right in the days of monarchy.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this