Kazemi

4. Dhulfikar

Dhulfikar

5. Mansur Bakhtiari

Mansur Bakhtiari

6. Najamsethi484

Najamsethi484

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• I haven't seen a specific narration. It seems to be the reason some fuqaha have this ruling is because it comes under nahi an al munkar. Also, some fuqaha say all sins are punishable under the Islamic court - and this is done through ta'zir. And not wearing hijab would be a sin.
    • It is the best option. Even if it means having one less sin under your name, that means something in Islam. @notme they are much better for boys. Trust me I know from personal experience. If you were to be present in some of the conversations that boys have in the playground about girls you might faint lol
    • Bloomberg and aljazeera.com both reported 12 days ago that the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority sent a list with hundreds of names to lenders, telling them to freeze any accounts linked to them. Today (November 20, 2017) Reuters is reporting that over 2,000 bank accounts have been frozen. 
    • Of course the story of Adam and Eve was much better suited for them. The Bible and the Quran are far from the only old cultures telling similar stories. 
    • I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. If she didn't want to marry him for whatever reason then that's her right. Now, if that reason was that he wasn't from the US then so be it. Her life, her choice.