Rate this question

Question

Assalam o alaikum, 

Can anyone help me in interpreting  this dream?  Im so worried since morning.

I saw myself in some market where i met some unknown people i don't remember thr faces but they give me a baby boy and ghazi abbas alamdar was written on his forhead i kissed a baby and he starts smiling.

I read somewhere that seeing a baby boy means difficulty in life ? That's why im so worried 

One more thing  i have lost my baby boy last year due to preterm delivery and after 6 months i had missed miscarriage in 9 weeks im sunni but my shia friends told me to visit imam bargah in muharram this year. So,  i visit on 7th muharram wahan ja  kr simple dua or mannat mangi infront of alam  and shehzada ali asghar (A. S)  zari.

8 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Sani89 said:

Assalam o alaikum, 

Can anyone help me in interpreting  this dream?  Im so worried since morning.

I saw myself in some market where i met some unknown people i don't remember thr faces but they give me a baby boy and ghazi abbas alamdar was written on his forhead i kissed a baby and he starts smiling.

I read somewhere that seeing a baby boy means difficulty in life ? That's why im so worried 

One more thing  i have lost my baby boy last year due to preterm delivery and after 6 months i had missed miscarriage in 9 weeks im sunni but my shia friends told me to visit imam bargah in muharram this year. So,  i visit on 7th muharram wahan ja  kr simple dua or mannat mangi infront of alam  and shehzada ali asghar (A. S)  zari.

Ask Mola Ghazi Abbas a.s that If your get a son you will name him Abbas and also you will make Niaz in Muharram for Imam Hussain a.s. I hope that your next child will be fine insha-Allah. 

Walaikum Assalaam Sister, I am very sorry for your painful times. You had a very beautiful dream MashAllah and I agree with the poster above, make the pledge that if you have a boy that you will name him Abbas in honor of Hazrat Abbas A.S. (Or ANY pledge you want, just make sure it's from the heart). I cannot tell you how many numerous similar incidents have happened to people I know and others that I have read about (even some I have experienced myself). Here are some personal and non-personal (and btw I used to be Sunni, and am now Shia AlhumduLilah, doesn't mean you have to convert either but definitely see where the true blessings lie i.e Ahle Bait A.S)

1) My daughter had a serious heart condition and required surgery, I went to Umrah and Ziyarah of Iraq and made tons of duas for her to get better and not have to get surgery, I remember for some reason I made a special different dua beside the grave of Imam Hussain A.S, using Imam A.S's waseelah I made a dua and pledge to Allah to cure my daughter and not to have get surgery done and that if he blesses me with a son, I will name him Hussain and dedicate him to the religion, I KID YOU NOT THAT when I went back to my hotel from the haram and called my wife in Canada to see how she was doing (and i did not tell her what i did) she told me she that she just had a dream where she was told she had a son named Hussain. When I got back surely enough we found out my daughter got well and no longer required the surgery and a few months later we had a son whom we named Hussain :)

2) Very recently in India a cleric was recently telling us the story of a brahmin hindu who saw an Ashura procession walking past him. He and his wife were married for 10 years and could not have a child. He had heard merits about making hajjat under the Alam of Abbas A.S so he made a pledge under the Alam (perhaps mockingly as he probably didnt believe in it) that if he gets a son he will bury him alive. Surely enough his wife was soon expecting and they became very joyous after a son was born but then he remembered his pledge and because he valued his honor and his word a lot he decided to go ahead with what he promised, he secretly took his baby son out at night and told his wife not to ask him questions, and painfully buried his son alive. When he got back home crying he saw his wife was holding the same baby in her arms and first he got angry and asked why she followed him and disobeyed him. The wife said she didn't, and that a short while after he left there was a knock on the door, and a tall man was holding their baby and gave him to the mother and told the mother "tell your husband that what we the Ahle Bayt A.S give, we don't take back"

3) There's a sunni family i know of in Pakistan, where the patriarch suffered chronic knee pains  (for about 10 years straight) which were a real bother to him as it stopped from doing almost anything, and his shia friend (with whom he used to have many debates with) told him to make a pledge that if his his pains are cured that every muharram he would hold one majlis of Imam Hussain A.S in his house, the guy did so (again mockingly i think), lo and behold IMMEDIATELY the following day his pains (which were non-stop for 10+ years) stopped. This took place about 30-40 years ago and that guy and his family remained sunni but I kid you not that every year for the last 30-40 years that person has done as he promised his household holds a majlis of Imam Hussain A.S that one night every year in Muharram

So you see sister, Ahle Bayt A.S are for EVERYONE, irregardless of religion and race, make any pledge you want (but with full sincerity and make it a pledge that relates to showing some kind of love for the Ahle Bayt A.S) and just await the blessings in store for you. :)

15 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ask Mola Ghazi Abbas a.s that If your get a son you will name him Abbas and also you will make Niaz in Muharram for Imam Hussain a.s. I hope that your next child will be fine insha-Allah. 

JazakAllah 

14 hours ago, Kirmani said:

Walaikum Assalaam Sister, I am very sorry for your painful times. You had a very beautiful dream MashAllah and I agree with the poster above, make the pledge that if you have a boy that you will name him Abbas in honor of Hazrat Abbas A.S. (Or ANY pledge you want, just make sure it's from the heart). I cannot tell you how many numerous similar incidents have happened to people I know and others that I have read about (even some I have experienced myself). Here are some personal and non-personal (and btw I used to be Sunni, and am now Shia AlhumduLilah, doesn't mean you have to convert either but definitely see where the true blessings lie i.e Ahle Bait A.S)

1) My daughter had a serious heart condition and required surgery, I went to Umrah and Ziyarah of Iraq and made tons of duas for her to get better and not have to get surgery, I remember for some reason I made a special different dua beside the grave of Imam Hussain A.S, using Imam A.S's waseelah I made a dua and pledge to Allah to cure my daughter and not to have get surgery done and that if he blesses me with a son, I will name him Hussain and dedicate him to the religion, I KID YOU NOT THAT when I went back to my hotel from the haram and called my wife in Canada to see how she was doing (and i did not tell her what i did) she told me she that she just had a dream where she was told she had a son named Hussain. When I got back surely enough we found out my daughter got well and no longer required the surgery and a few months later we had a son whom we named Hussain :)

2) Very recently in India a cleric was recently telling us the story of a brahmin hindu who saw an Ashura procession walking past him. He and his wife were married for 10 years and could not have a child. He had heard merits about making hajjat under the Alam of Abbas A.S so he made a pledge under the Alam (perhaps mockingly as he probably didnt believe in it) that if he gets a son he will bury him alive. Surely enough his wife was soon expecting and they became very joyous after a son was born but then he remembered his pledge and because he valued his honor and his word a lot he decided to go ahead with what he promised, he secretly took his baby son out at night and told his wife not to ask him questions, and painfully buried his son alive. When he got back home crying he saw his wife was holding the same baby in her arms and first he got angry and asked why she followed him and disobeyed him. The wife said she didn't, and that a short while after he left there was a knock on the door, and a tall man was holding their baby and gave him to the mother and told the mother "tell your husband that what we the Ahle Bayt A.S give, we don't take back"

3) There's a sunni family i know of in Pakistan, where the patriarch suffered chronic knee pains  (for about 10 years straight) which were a real bother to him as it stopped from doing almost anything, and his shia friend (with whom he used to have many debates with) told him to make a pledge that if his his pains are cured that every muharram he would hold one majlis of Imam Hussain A.S in his house, the guy did so (again mockingly i think), lo and behold IMMEDIATELY the following day his pains (which were non-stop for 10+ years) stopped. This took place about 30-40 years ago and that guy and his family remained sunni but I kid you not that every year for the last 30-40 years that person has done as he promised his household holds a majlis of Imam Hussain A.S that one night every year in Muharram

So you see sister, Ahle Bayt A.S are for EVERYONE, irregardless of religion and race, make any pledge you want (but with full sincerity and make it a pledge that relates to showing some kind of love for the Ahle Bayt A.S) and just await the blessings in store for you. :)

JazakAllah brother when i delivered my baby last year i made the pledge that if he survive i will arrange sabeel on every 9,10th muharram although he didn't survive but i completed my pledge in this muharram and IA on every muharram i will arrange it. 

And few days back i also saw a dream in which majlis is conducting in our house but i ignored that dream because i was crying almost everyday in the remembrance of karbala. so,  i thought that was i have this type of dream. 

Beshak i believe on all the miracles u told SubhanAllah 

9 hours ago, Sani89 said:

JazakAllah brother when i delivered my baby last year i made the pledge that if he survive i will arrange sabeel on every 9,10th muharram although he didn't survive but i completed my pledge in this muharram and IA on every muharram i will arrange it. 

And few days back i also saw a dream in which majlis is conducting in our house but i ignored that dream because i was crying almost everyday in the remembrance of karbala. so,  i thought that was i have this type of dream. 

Beshak i believe on all the miracles u told SubhanAllah 

Oh WOW, I may be wrong here and only Allah SWT Knows Best, but my thoughts (and again strictly only my thoughts which may or may not be correct) is that the beautiful boy you saw in your dream was indeed your baby boy which you lost last year, and that it was members of the Ahle Bayt A.S in your dream that were showing you that Allah SWT and them are personally taking care of him and in what a beautiful and wonderful environment he is in, and just how happy and waiting he is to be reunited with you in the next life inshAllah.  I remember very clearly how my grandmother suffered so much during her last few years of her life because she went blind and was very sick and how when she finally passed I was still so sad and depressed at the amount of suffering she went through, but then one night I remember I just randomly prayed a 2 rakat nawafil prayer and gifted it to Imam Hussain A.S (after never having done such a thing before, this was still during my sunni-shia conversion days) and that night I saw a dream of my grandmother being so happy and being able to see in the environment she was in. 

Definitely if you can please try to hold a majlis in your house annually as per your dream, and InshAllah many happy times await you in this life and the next. All my prayers are with you and your family :)

On 10/31/2017 at 12:51 PM, Sani89 said:

Wa Alaikum Salam,

Begetting of a baby boy is explained as forth coming difficulty but as you were in market, "Abass" was written in his forehead and he was smiling so this all signals to good things are coming your way.

YA QAEM A.S ALAJAL

On 11/1/2017 at 9:43 AM, Kirmani said:

Oh WOW, I may be wrong here and only Allah SWT Knows Best, but my thoughts (and again strictly only my thoughts which may or may not be correct) is that the beautiful boy you saw in your dream was indeed your baby boy which you lost last year, and that it was members of the Ahle Bayt A.S in your dream that were showing you that Allah SWT and them are personally taking care of him and in what a beautiful and wonderful environment he is in, and just how happy and waiting he is to be reunited with you in the next life inshAllah. 

Assalam o alaikum brother,

sorry im bothering u again and again but . Again last week i saw a dream although i was not thinking about anything before going to bed.

I saw myself crying loudly and saying please help me accept my prayers please grant me a child thn im walking at some unknown place which have golden walls thn i sat down start thinking where am i what place is this thn i saw a sign board sort of thing which has written hazrat abbas A. S mazar thn whole place changed i saw many sabeels and ppl one man offered me tea from sabeel i asked him apki koi mannat pori hui thi?  Kese hui meri to koi pori nhi hoti he replied ask from the waseela of bibi fatima zehra A.S thn i woke up and it was a fajar time.

I got very tensed because me itni naik nhi k in pak hastiyon k naam br br dekhon i told my mom and my husband they r also clueless.

19 hours ago, Sani89 said:

the waseela of bibi fatima zehra A.S thn i woke up and it was a fajar time.

I got very tensed because me itni naik nhi k in pak hastiyon k naam br br dekhon i told my mom and my husband they r also clueless.

Salaam, well I don't think it can get any clearer than that. Ask through the waseela of Ahle Bayt A.S and especially Bibi Faatima S.A and Abbas A.S and make a sincere mannat yourself (any vow that YOU feel is enough, like sponsoring a majlis in your house every year for Hazrat Abbas A.S, or that if you have a son you will name him Abbas and deidcate him to the religion or if a daughter you will name her Faatima etc). Point is this is YOUR journey and you should do something from your heart whatever you feel like is enough and not necessarily take anyone else's advice word by word here.

Why be upset and worried? I would LOVE to have clear and beautiful dreams such as these. And why doubt yourself in being naik or pak? As I quoted the incidents above, even non-believers and mushrikeens have had their hajjat fulfilled by the Ahle Bayt A.S, they are for everyone not just for shias. So ask Allah SWT through them and through their waseela as has been mentioned in the Quran, Surah 5 verse 35. InshAllah all will be well, just DONT ignore the message in the dreams and act upon them asap.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.