Rate this topic

Salaamunalaiqum, I have a very busy schedule coz of my work,  I pray my daily salaah but I am feeling very low spiritually. Can you people give me suggestion how to remember Allah and His Hujjat a. T. F. S during my office hours? Are there any practices which you all r doing and it's helping you... Please share 

These are a few general tips that you can do when you're out of work, which will increase your spirituality level.

Get down in Sujood (prostration) and thank Allah as much as you can, Allah says he will give you more (reward & blessings) if you thank him. Say Shukran Lillah atleast 50 times and truly mean it.

Pray Congregational (Jama'a) prayers at the mosque when you can.

Recite Du'a Kumayl every Thursday.

Learn about Ahlulbayt (a.s) as much as you can, and live your life in their footsteps.

Fast whenever you can. (helps alot spiritually)

Weep for the Hujjah's (aj) martyred grandfather, Imam Hussain. (a.s)

Walk around the streets and any homeless/poverty stricken person you see, give them some food you bought personally.

Get married. According to the Holy Prophet (saww), Marriage completes half of the religion.

Attend majalis for every holy person's martrydom/death date at the mosque when available, try your best not to skip.

Recite Quran as much as you can, and try to read alot a day.

Recite Ziyarahs of all the imams.

Last, always remember Imam Mahdi (a.j) and never forget him. Whenever you are in a bad situation, call out to him for help. Call out "Ya Sahab Al-Zaman!" The holy imam of our time said that even if we forget him, he will never forget us. Pray for his reappearance, for the sake of us all!

I try to recite 100 times surah ikhlas during my work day ,tea break or whenever I get some free time and offer it to either Imam Zamana (as) or Imam Hussain (as) . This was recommended to me by someone at SC and I find it to be very spiritually elevating. 

Just keep a tally counter with you to keep track of the number.

10 hours ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Salaamunalaiqum, I have a very busy schedule coz of my work,  I pray my daily salaah but I am feeling very low spiritually. Can you people give me suggestion how to remember Allah and His Hujjat a. T. F. S during my office hours? Are there any practices which you all r doing and it's helping you... Please share 

recite Tasbih or listen to their qualities in Majalis. I think this will help. 

3 hours ago, starlight said:

I try to recite 100 times surah ikhlas during my work day ,tea break or whenever I get some free time and offer it to either Imam Zamana (as) or Imam Hussain (as) . This was recommended to me by someone at SC and I find it to be very spiritually elevating. 

Just keep a tally counter with you to keep track of the number.

I will surely try this one... very nice,  easy and most rewarding this can be and especially our connection with Imam husain a.s and imam e Zamana a.t.f.s will become strong.. Thanks