and it is halal so why do some treat it as haram or cheap 

it is personal choice and it can be done correctly

13 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam have U ever caught yourself judging 

I’ve seen lots of judgement done especially on the sisters who do it 

I don’t see any wrong in it honestly some people need and have needs 

No, I do not judge, it is permissible why should one Judge ? But I would advice some precautions before it. 

4 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam. Mutah is halal, but it is an exceptional rule for rare occasions. Every time a new topic about mutah comes up at ShiaChat, I wonder about those who criticize mutah and keep saying that mutah is prostitution. On the Judgement Day I am sure there will be people (including Ahlul Bayt AS) who will complain to Allah SWT that they were slandered for doing something halal that He provided for those who need it. 

2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Mutah is halal, but it is an exceptional rule for rare occasions. Every time a new topic about mutah comes up at ShiaChat, I wonder about those who criticize mutah and keep saying that mutah is prostitution. On the Judgement Day I am sure there will be people (including Ahlul Bayt AS) who will complain to Allah SWT that they were slandered for doing something halal that He provided for those who need it. 

This just isn't true. You want it to be, but that doesn't make it so.

16 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Could you clarify what you are talking about?

He is opposing what I said, that mutah is an exceptional rule for rare occasions. 

Just because mutah is a popular subject in ShiaChat topics does not mean that millions of Shias are doing it. People are just talking about it. 

13 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam have U ever caught yourself judging 

It all depends on the values that you were brought up on! In most of countries there  is no concept of mutah and when one hears about it, the way people tell you  is really  shocking. I am from Pakistan and mutah is not practiced or even mentioned here. So one can understand that its a bit odd for one to hear such a thing.
But at the same time God has allowed  it, just because  i am not comfortable  with it does not meant that a person that is practicing it  is a wrong or I  have the right to ridicule him.

Similar case would be cousin marriages. Most of you  know that west frowns upon this and go as far as saying that children will be retarded. Its frowned upon. But in this part of the world marriage among cousins is so common that they think  west is nuts for having this view. 
In Short,  it does not matter how i feel about a certain thing.If God allows it i can't forbid it and vice versa.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

YA QAEM A.S ALAJL

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Could you clarify what you are talking about?

It's on Twelver books that it's a highly recommended Sunnah at least once in life time. Mutah is not a exception rule but a Twelver religious obligation (Almost). At least in your books.

22 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

It's on Twelver books that it's a highly recommended Sunnah at least once in life time. Mutah is not a exception rule but a Twelver religious obligation (Almost). At least in your books.

Right, I couldn't understand what he was saying. Yes, that is partly true, highly recommended but not mandatory. I look forward to doing mutah when the time is right.

14 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Sunni brother what about misyar marriage ?

Clever question trying to deflect. I am not in favor of that, and the madhabs reject that. It's a recent trend among Salafis.

Risalat al-Mut`a

Shaykh al-Mufid Muhammad b. Muhammad b. an-Nu`man

isnad from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Khalid from Sa`d b. Sa`d from Isma`il al-Ju`fi.  He said: Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام said: O Isma`il, have you done mut`a this year?  I said: Yes.  He said: I do not mean the mut`a of hajj.  I said: So what then?  He said: The mut`a of women.  He said: I said: With a beautiful Berber slave-girl?  He said: It had been said O Isma`il, do mut`a with what you have found, and even (if it is) a Sindhi woman.

From Abu ‘l-Qasim Ja`far b. Muhammad b. Qulawayh from his father from Sa`d b. `Abdullah from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from Ibn Abi `Umayr from Hisham b. Salim from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام.  He said: It is desirable for the man that he should marry in mut`a.  And I do not love that a man from you should leave the world until he marries in mut`a, even if (only) once.

And by this isnad from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from Muhammad b. al-Hasan from Muhammad b. `Abdullah from Salih b. `Uqba from his father from al-Baqir عليه السلام.  He said: I said: Is there reward (thawab) for mut`a?  He said: If he desires by that Allah عزوجل and opposing so-and-so, he does not speak a word but that Allah writes for him a good deed.  And if he comes to it, Allah forgives him by that a sin.  So when he does ghusl, Allah forgives for him by the number of what passes upon his hair of water.  He said: I said: By the number of hairs?  He said: Yes, by the number of hairs.

And by this isnad from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. al-Hasaan from Musa b. Sa`dan from `Abdullah b. al-Qasim from `Abdullah b. Sinan from as-Sadiq عليه السلام.  He said: Allah عزوجل forbade intoxicants of every drink upon our Shi`a, and compensated for them from that (with) mut`a.

And by this isnad from Ahmad b. Muhammad from Musa b. `Ali b. Muhammad al-Hamdani from a man he named from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام.  He said: There is not a man who does mut`a then does ghusl but that Allah creates from every drop (of water) that drops from him seventy angels who seek forgiveness for him until the day of the resurrection, and who curse the avoider of it until the Hour rises.  And this is but a little of a lot in this meaning.

And by the isnad from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from his rijal going up to the Imams عليهم السلام from them is Muhammad b. Muslim.  He said: Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام said: There is no harm with marriage to the virgin when she accepts without the permission of her father.  And Jamil b. Darraj when as-Sadiq عليه السلام was asked about mut`a with a virgin.  He said: There is no harm with doing mut`a with the virgin

And from Hisham b. Salim from as-Sadiq عليه السلام about the least (amount for mahr) in mut`a.  He said:  A siwak that is bitten.

And from Abu Basir that he mentioned to mut`a to as-Sadiq عليه السلام: Is it from the four?  So he said: Marry a thousand from them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_mut'ah

The Twelver Shias give arguments based on the Quran, hadith (religious narration), history, and moral grounds to support their position on mut'ah. Firstly, the word of the Quran takes precedence over that of any other scripture, including the An-Nisa, 24, known as the verse of Mut'ah.

A Twelver Shia hadith attributed to Ali ibn Yaqteen notes that Musa al-Kadhim, the seventh of The Twelve Imams, when asked about nikah mut'ah, said,

Why do you [ask], when you [Ali], with the blessing of Allah, have a wife at your side? He [Ali] replied, 'No, I just want to know.' Imam Kadhim replied, "The permissibility is present within the Book of Allah".

Chapter  Eleven: The Truth: That Umar banned Mut’ah

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/mutah/umar-banned-mutah.html

“The first to make Mut’ah haraam was Umar”
Kitab al-Awail, page 1 by Hilal al-Hasan al-Askari (Madina, Saudi Arab)

Indeed, the Sahaba deemed Umar to be a liar when it came to this issue. We read in Tafseer Kabeer page 41:

Ali said: “Had Umar not banned Mut’ah then the only person to fornicate would be a wretched person.”
Tafseer al-Kabeer, Volume 4 Page 41

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Excessively large fonts (size 16-72) may be reduced to a standard size (12-14) by a Moderator.]

On 10/31/2017 at 7:31 AM, Sisterfatima1 said:

Values ? So People who did muttah have none 

Dear, before you jump to conclusion read the entire comment, specially my last statement.