Sindbad05

Conspiracy Theories: Truth or lie (Analysis)

Today, I was reading about "Blue Beam Project" which was initially claimed by "Serge Monast". He said that "Secret Agencies" have been plotting to bring a new religious movement to the scene where in the first phase "Blue Beam Project" would be developed that can delude human eye through holographic technology and it would appear to them that the city which is ruined is lush green fields and the city which is developed appear to them as ruins. He through this said that through this technology, they will bring a man as Jesus who would talk to them in any language they want but in reality, it could be a fiction and not real or the person would have implanted microchip in his brain who can talk in any language and on any subject that any one want him to talk about. 

Although, this can either be a fiction or real who knows but I think that "Blue Beam Project" technology has more applications than just above. Such as what if they show through holographs that they are defeated militarily and attack from elsewhere. A military tactics to delude the opposing army, for there have always been feign techniques and to me, it appears that may be they can intimidate or harass a certain nations by showing them Aliens in the skies and thus creating diversion to eliminate direct fights. 

On the other hand, I do think that may be not all conspiracy theories are true and may be this could be a conspiracy itself to divert the mind of youths and make me psychologically terrible that they begin to adopt aggressive attitude such as terrorism as such things could easily be used against youth to recruit a new terrorist faction in the name of Jihad. And secondly, this is also a type of Yellow Journalism through one one can earn easy money. Whatever be the truth, we Muslims have to open our eyes, ears and intellect for any conspiracy and fight  And also have to build institutions both scientific and social to bring more harmony and researching things to make our lives better. I believe that we Muslims as a community have to achieve technological advancement to fight the new threats with the same means which our enemies have. This was an interesting topic so I thought to have discussion about him. Thanks for reading.  

Edited by Sindbad05

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

On the other hand, I do think that may be not all conspiracy theories are true and may be this could be a conspiracy itself to divert the mind of youths and make me psychologically terrible that they begin to adopt aggressive attitude such as terrorism as such things could easily be used against youth to recruit a new terrorist faction in the name of Jihad. And secondly, this is also a type of Yellow Journalism through one one can earn easy money. Whatever be the truth, we Muslims have to open our eyes, ears and intellect for any conspiracy and fight  And also have to build institutions both scientific and social to bring more harmony and researching things to make our lives better. I believe that we Muslims as a community have to achieve technological advancement to fight the new threats with the same means which our enemies have. This was an interesting topic so I thought to have discussion about him. Thanks for reading.  

Brother, Have you not seen how much terrified are the enemies of Islam by the name of Imam Al Mahdi AS?

Enemies of Mahdi are planning to make such efforts so that they may get control the situation by such tactics in their minds. They have conducted modern day Saqeefa at KSA.

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّـهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّـهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿٨ 

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. )61:8)

Edited by skyweb1987

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

Brother, Have you not seen how much terrified are the enemies of Islam by the name of Imam Al Mahdi AS?

Enemies of Mahdi are planning to make such efforts so that they may get control the situation by such tactics in their minds. They have conducted modern day Saqeefa at KSA.

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّـهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّـهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿٨ 

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. )61:8)

Yeah bro, it seems that it is not Muhammad bin Salman but trump speaking in his skin lolz. 

39 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Yeah bro, it seems that it is not Muhammad bin Salman but trump speaking in his skin lolz. 

This reminds me the childhood story of a wolf in sheep skin.