Natsu

Dried semen

Rate this question

Question

Ive searched the previous forums but i didnt get the answer i want MY QUESTION IS

IF I GET SEMEN ON MY CLOTHES AND LEAVE IT TILL ITS DRY AND THEN WASH IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE can i then perform prayer with that cloth even if the stain is present

[Mod Note: You have created 5 topics about semen. The topics have been merged. If you create a new topic about semen, you will be warned for spamming.]

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Mod Note.

7 answers to this question

Try washing it manually with your hands under running water, and apply lots of soap on it followed by rubbing it vigorously. After washing it, squeeze the water out of it once and it will become tahir, even if the stain remains.

Hello i woke up one morning and i found a little stain on my underwear I WAS 100% sure thats its not semen because it was liitle but i was not sure if it was urine or something else

so i conisered it pure and prayed in those cloth DID I DO THE RIGHT THING?

HELLO

I finished making ghusl and i prayed but after sometime i got a doubt whether i washed one particular part of my body or no I WAS 90%sure i washed and 10% not sure

i know its waswaa from shaytan but what if 1%i didnt wash that particular part WILL I BE CONSIDERED JANABA IF I AM SURE I WASHED THAT PART(but maybe i didnt)

Idk if this topic has been discussed I DID SEARCH BUT I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT DRY SEMEN

our sunni brothers say that dry semen is pure IS IT THE SAME FOR SHIA?

On 2017-10-26 at 12:02 PM, Natsu said:

HELLO

I finished making ghusl and i prayed but after sometime i got a doubt whether i washed one particular part of my body or no I WAS 90%sure i washed and 10% not sure

i know its waswaa from shaytan but what if 1%i didnt wash that particular part WILL I BE CONSIDERED JANABA IF I AM SURE I WASHED THAT PART(but maybe i didnt)

If you doubt whether you performed ghusl properly, your ghusl is valid. 

On 2017-10-29 at 11:51 AM, Natsu said:

Idk if this topic has been discussed I DID SEARCH BUT I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT DRY SEMEN

our sunni brothers say that dry semen is pure IS IT THE SAME FOR SHIA?

It’s najis.

8 hours ago, Natsu said:

If mazi or wadi comes out during ghusl DO U HAVE TO DO THE WHOLE GHUSL AGAIN OR JUST IGNORE

Madhi, wadhi and wadi are all pure liquids and no ghusl is required for them.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam, How are mentally challenged and insane people handled in lsIamic Courts when charged with serious offenses such as murder ?
    • It is better to have separate schools. Co-education is always a risk of falling into sin. 
    • 9867 Oooops The Pentagon has snooped at least 1.8 BBillion social media posts. Who has time to process them all, much less read and understand them all. http://fortune.com/2017/11/20/pentagon-amazon-web-services-facebook-twitter/  Oh, well. Korr-up-ed biG Muther Guv-ern-mint = mint rice (Korr is a brand name) Mint Rice has wasted time and money again. Question: How many social media posts and Amazon orders do you think occurs in North Korea (DPRK).
    • Let's ask Mr. Science/Ms. Nature . At what age you have designed their physical bodies to start getting attracted to each other for procreation?
    • At one of these meeting, is it possible to ask, listen beloved friends, I have a question. This verse in the quran, النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ  [Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, 
      [Pickthal 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves,
      [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, What is your understanding, since we are gathered here for a Unity meeting, lets really unite and learn from each other. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) used it, as a question at Ghadir Khum and asked  "Then the Messenger of Allah continued: "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"   People cried and answered: "Yes, O' Messenger of God." "For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)." No Muslim disagrees till this point?  So, this should be a easy thing for you, only thing you are asking,  in which capacity do you see the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) as Mawla?  What is your understanding of " Greater Right " or as per the verse 33:6 "greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, " You are only reciting the Qur'an and asking for their valued opinion and understanding.  Why would this not be possible?