Adil Thanwarani

Issue with Alam Placement

Rate this question

Question

Salam I had one particular question to ask, is there any brother/sister online which can help  I have recently inherited a plot from one of my dear family members. I want to sell it but people don't buy it because it has an Alam in the middle. which was placed while we were away and without our permission. Now that they have started to do Niaz and Majalis nearby. they recently broke the wall of the plot to make a path for zuljinnah. Is there a way to relocate the alam? without hurting the local shia community sentiments?

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, Adil Thanwarani said:

Salam I had one particular question to ask, is there any brother/sister online which can help  I have recently inherited a plot from one of my dear family members. I want to sell it but people don't buy it because it has an Alam in the middle. which was placed while we were away and without our permission. Now that they have started to do Niaz and Majalis nearby. they recently broke the wall of the plot to make a path for zuljinnah. Is there a way to relocate the alam? without hurting the local shia community sentiments?

Salam. Notify the mayor about your problem. He/she will know who to contact to take care of this. If the city says it is illegal to post an alam on somebody's property without permission, then the people who erected the alam will have to move it. If nobody will admit that they put the alam there, the city will remove it but you will have to pay the removal fee. The people who broke the wall are not going to admit that they were vandalizing your property, so you will also have to pay for repairing the wall. If you feel so inclined, please wait until after Arba'een (November 9, 2017) because the remembrance of Imam Hussein AS is very high during the Holy Month of Muharram and into the Ominous Month of Safar. If you tell people that you will allow them to worship on your property as they had planned on Arbaeen but you want to sell the property after that date, perhaps someone will buy your plot and everything will be solved. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.