Waseem162

Youtube and Iranian Nasheeds & Nauhe

Rate this topic

Salamun Alykum Dear Brothers and Sisters.

Youtube has got great collection of Iranian Nasheeds and Nauhes recited by very very good reciters MashaAllah but sadly 99% of them don't have captions in English.

Can any Iranian brother/sister take up this task to make English subs of 2 videos each week.. It'll be a great benefit for all of us who don't know Persian but want to listen and most importantly understand those Nasheeds & Latmiyaas.

Please anyone to volunteer??

3 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Salamun Alykum Dear Brothers and Sisters.

Youtube has got great collection of Iranian Nasheeds and Nauhes recited by very very good reciters MashaAllah but sadly 99% of them don't have captions in English.

Can any Iranian brother/sister take up this task to make English subs of 2 videos each week.. It'll be a great benefit for all of us who don't know Persian but want to listen and most importantly understand those Nasheeds & Latmiyaas.

Please anyone to volunteer??

okay i think it would be better ,if some one could also translate farsi lectures, im tired of seeing great farsi islamic speakers, but unfortuantely the arent available in english, which puts a barrier to me.Its very very annoying how the best shia speakers at least to me for now come from iran and only a handful of iranian lectures are translated...

56 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

okay i think it would be better ,if some one could also translate farsi lectures, im tired of seeing great farsi islamic speakers, but unfortuantely the arent available in english, which puts a barrier to me.Its very very annoying how the best shia speakers at least to me for now come from iran and only a handful of iranian lectures are translated...

Shia Translate is doing a great work regarding this. Make an appeal to them to increase their translated content. Also you can mention the scholars whom you want to be translated.