alidu78

Gay Mullah forced to flee Iran

Rate this topic

Gay mullah flees Iran over secret same-sex weddings

In Iran, homosexuality is banned and punishable by execution under its strict code of sharia, or Islamic law.

In a country dominated by the religious class, being gay is taboo, and especially among the establishment. One Iranian gay cleric, who conducted gay weddings in secret, was forced to flee the country, and has been threatened with death.

BBC Persian's Ali Hamedani reports.

Here the link :

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36276965

3 hours ago, Vestige said:

How can this guy do tasbih, put his head on the turbah, and at the same time facilitate clandestine homo marriages? 

Good they kicked him out. And I hope he gets what he deserves if he's caught.

I don't think this is real, it is very easy to find someone and give him mullas' clothes and then ask him questions and he answers as you please, first they make such marriages in Christianity a common thing and now they are after doing the same in Islam. But if we consider 1% that it is true then I wish ISIS take him :D and then ... chop chop , head gone :D he deserve it. But it won't happen because Turkey is the dearest friend of ISIS after Saudi Arabia.

Based on my marja view if someone touches a gay with wet hand it is like touching pig with wet hand and you have to do tahara.

1 hour ago, Hidaren said:

I don't think this is real, it is very easy to find someone and give him mullas' clothes and then ask him questions and he answers as you please, first they make such marriages in Christianity a common thing and now they are after doing the same in Islam. But if we consider 1% that it is true then I wish ISIS take him :D and then ... chop chop , head gone :D he deserve it. But it won't happen because Turkey is the dearest friend of ISIS after Saudi Arabia.

Based on my marja view if someone touches a gay with wet hand it is like touching pig with wet hand and you have to do tahara.

Well Honnestly its possible . 

For exemple in france there is an algérian imam who do gay weddings. ...

Yeah these are right but none of these guys are as wicked as Mr. Hempher the British spy who studied in Hawza and reached the ijtihad rank for knowing Shia beliefs, and for many other purposes.

These guys either sold themselves or intended to do such things from the very beginning.

In one word they are breaking taboos of Islam, and this is not the only case:

Men pray behind women in some mosques of the western and African countries, homosexual marriages, scholars wearing advertisement clothes while doing salah and ...

Iklan-Coca-Cola-WhatsApp.jpg

Soon there will be some of these guys for marrying with animals :D especially dunkies.  

2 hours ago, Hidaren said:

Soon there will be some of these guys for marrying with animals :D especially dunkies.  

Honnestly I will not be surprised if one Day incestuous and wedding with animals happen in europe 

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Honnestly I will not be surprised if one Day incestuous and wedding with animals happen in europe 

It is happening in the west, there are various reports of them about marrying to dunkies, dogs, horses, and ... .

The prophet said:" I was sent between two jihalats(idiocies)"

The first one was the jihalat of Arabs of those days and some of their deeds are:

Burrying their daughters alive.

Having different kinds of illegitimate sexual relationships, for instance: exchanging their wives.

No matter who was right or wrong they always support their relatives and friends.

Sometimes two tribes killed each other for 40 years only because a camel of this tribe has used the grasses of other tribe.

and ...

The second jihalat is what we are living in and tbh those Arabs would be shocked if they see us today:

50 million children die every year due to abortion, boys and girls, Arabs just killed girls.

People had grown mad on sexual relationships and some began necrophilia and even with animals.

Arabs killed one another for something real happened, but now governments attack themselves and then lay blame on others and start to kill them. For instance:  September 11 and holocaust.

Thousands die in Syria and Iraq, no one cares but few dies in France the whole world began to cry.

All I know whatever Arabs were, they never married to animals and never commit necrophilia.

2 hours ago, Hidaren said:

All I know whatever Arabs were, they never married to animals and never commit necrophilia.

Well Technically necrophilia, incestuous weddings and wedding with animal are not permit for thé moment in West (not according to my knowledge).

7 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Zoophiles in the Netherlands and Germany have "animal rights" in the law.

@Hidaren maybe you wrote wrong, but necrophilia is sex with the dead. It exists in a few secret societies.

See also: nekromanteia

Also, the word is donkeys not dunkies.

Question: your picture is a joke or advertisement isn't it?

Edited by hasanhh

28 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Hidaren maybe you wrote wrong, but necrophilia is sex with the dead. It exists in a few secret societies.

See also: nekromanteia

Also, the word is donkeys not dunkies.

Question: your picture is a joke or advertisement isn't it?

First of all thank you for donkeys, :D my dictation has always been terrible :D 

Necrophilia existed in secret societies but not among Arabs before Islam who as Imam Ali(as) said to them:" You drank from the holes your camels urinated in" 

It is an advertisement picture but at the same time it has crossed the red line in the process of breaking taboos, in fact it is three birds with one stone:

1) Advertisement.

2) Breaking taboo

3) Causing people of other religions to laugh at Muslims prayers instead of respecting.

In fact what the people of our age are doing [considering the whole world] is far worse than what Arabs did, they were limited to some moralities but now a days people don't consider themselves any limitations and it went so far that in U.S congress they wanted to pass a law about free sexual relationship between family members for (mother and son, brother and sister father and daughter) which was rejected but it won't take time for them to pass it successfully, 

9 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

First of all thank you for donkeys, :D my dictation has always been terrible :D 

Necrophilia existed in secret societies but not among Arabs before Islam who as Imam Ali(as) said to them:" You drank from the holes your camels urinated in" 

It is an advertisement picture but at the same time it has crossed the red line in the process of breaking taboos, in fact it is three birds with one stone:

1) Advertisement.

2) Breaking taboo

3) Causing people of other religions to laugh at Muslims prayers instead of respecting.

In fact what the people of our age are doing [considering the whole world] is far worse than what Arabs did, they were limited to some moralities but now a days people don't consider themselves any limitations and it went so far that in U.S congress they wanted to pass a law about free sexual relationship between family members for (mother and son, brother and sister father and daughter) which was rejected but it won't take time for them to pass it successfully, 

Sources, Hidaren? I'm American and had this attempt to legalize incestuous relationship happened, I am sure that I would have heard about on the media 24/7 nonstop and people would be in a huge uproar. Who or where did you hear/read this from?

8 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Sources, Hidaren? I'm American and had this attempt to legalize incestuous relationship happened, I am sure that I would have heard about on the media 24/7 nonstop and people would be in a huge uproar. Who or where did you hear/read this from?

From the former head of U.S monitoring center in Iran, Raefipour. He is one of the top 3 most authentic people of Iran.

12 hours ago, Hidaren said:

From the former head of U.S monitoring center in Iran, Raefipour. He is one of the top 3 most authentic people of Iran.

Okay, I see,  well where did he get this from?  Are there any US papers where I can read about this? According to Raefipour, when did this happen? Recently or a long time ago? 

34 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Okay, I see,  well where did he get this from?  Are there any US papers where I can read about this? According to Raefipour, when did this happen? Recently or a long time ago? 

He spoke of it years ago, and I doubt you can find it easily online.

22 hours ago, Hidaren said:

Yeah these are right but none of these guys are as wicked as Mr. Hempher the British spy who studied in Hawza and reached the ijtihad rank for knowing Shia beliefs, and for many other purposes.

I did some research on Hempher, not only did you get the story wrong  (He never infiltrated a hawza as far as I am concerned. According to the book, he created Wahhabism after flattering and duping a young Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab. ) Mr. Hempher never even existed, it is more likely that this character was more likely Ottoman propaganda given the date it was published (1868)

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab wasn't even from Basra anyway,  he was the town of Uyayna, in the Najd region which is the now the heart of Wahhabism. If this true, why did the author get that so wrong?  Plus, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab didn't leave Najd (He should have stayed there for the rest of his life) except for Hajj until 1722, if the account in Mr. Hempher's Memoirs is true, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab would have nine years old.

But you who did promote fornication and alcohol at that time? The Ottoman Empire and this book to me is an feeble attempt to shift blame on someone else  and it worked unfortunately. 

36 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I did some research on Hempher, not only did you get the story wrong  (He never infiltrated a hawza as far as I am concerned. According to the book, he created Wahhabism after flattering and duping a young Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab. ) Mr. Hempher never even existed, it is more likely that this character was more likely Ottoman propaganda given the date it was published (1868)

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab wasn't even from Basra anyway,  he was the town of Uyayna, in the Najd region which is the now the heart of Wahhabism. If this true, why did the author get that so wrong?  Plus, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab didn't leave Najd (He should have stayed there for the rest of his life) except for Hajj until 1722, if the account in Mr. Hempher's Memoirs is true, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahab would have nine years old.

But you who did promote fornication and alcohol at that time? The Ottoman Empire and this book to me is an feeble attempt to shift blame on someone else  and it worked unfortunately. 

There were many of these spies in Iran, I always mistook them all :D,  it was Mr. Jikak, he even had miracles for instance his fireproof beards and ammame, moving his shoes using his walking stick (magnets were involved of course).

Edited by Hidaren

24 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

There were many of these spies in Iran, I always mistook them all :D,  it was Mr. Jikak, he even had miracles for instance his fireproof beards and ammame, moving his shoes using his walking stick (magnets were involved of course).

Mr. Jikak, who's that?

24 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Mr. Jikak, who's that?

A British spy who stayed in Iran after the second world war, he became a mojtahed spend 7 years as a def shepherd to learn Lori language then, he began his work and started by showing people miracles as I mentioned. One day he went to mosque and told people:"I saw Imam Ali in dream and he told me to tell you folk, to avoid najis oil. Then he put his hand on my back and he showed his back and its trace remained there." and there was indeed such thing for he had used a piece of paper in shape of hand on his back and lying under sun and this way he darkened his back except the part that paper was put. His moto was:

شما که عشق علی من دلتون نفت ملی سی چنتون

Shoma ke hobbe Ali mene deletoneh, nafte meli si chenetoone

O you who have ali's love in your heart, what is the use of oil to you.

and this way he deceived people and he eased the pass of Britain for taking away the oil.

Salam

what is main purpose behind creating such topics?

Smearing Iranian Muslims and Clerics?

One bastar d    saying he is mullah, fake or not, tarnishing the cloth of the prophet, name of Islam.

Reflecting such a foul staff is a great misdeed.

2 hours ago, Mahdi Mortezapour said:

Salam

what is main purpose behind creating such topics?

Smearing Iranian Muslims and Clerics?

One bastar d    saying he is mullah, fake or not, tarnishing the cloth of the prophet, name of Islam.

Reflecting such a foul staff is a great misdeed.

No i Just found that very weird to see a "gay cleric" and i was curious to see the different point of views of the people of this forum about that.

On 6/10/2016 at 4:34 AM, thuglife said:

salaam wr wb

So I found this story:

Did you seriously think that there would be a gay Muslim news story, and about a Mullah at that, indeed an Iranian one, that would not already have been covered here?

Please have more respect for the culture and traditions of Shiachat.:cuddle:

Merging your thread with the older one.