Jump to content
Waseem162

Hadeeth by Ahlulbayt on Quran

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salamun Alykum dear brothers and sisters. May Allah help you all.

 

Please give me some Sahih hadeeths from Ahlulbayt on our responsibilities towards Quran. I want as much as possible.

We lovers of Ahlulbayt usually do lag behind when it comes to Quran. MashaAllah I appreciate Ahlul Sunnah, they have hafiz of 5 year old.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Salamun Alykum dear brothers and sisters. May Allah help you all.

 

Please give me some Sahih hadeeths from Ahlulbayt on our responsibilities towards Quran. I want as much as possible.

We lovers of Ahlulbayt usually do lag behind when it comes to Quran. MashaAllah I appreciate Ahlul Sunnah, they have hafiz of 5 year old.. 

:D 

Quran ratne (yaad kerne) ke leyeh nahi aya fikar ke leyeh aya hai.

We should not just memorize Quran the most important think is to understand what Allah is telling you. Its food for thought .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

:D 

Quran ratne (yaad kerne) ke leyeh nahi aya fikar ke leyeh aya hai.

We should not just memorize Quran the most important think is to understand what Allah is telling you. Its food for thought .

Bhai yhi to hamari kharabi hai.. Hm to memorization tk nai pahuche hain aur dusro ko criticize karte hain out of ignorance!! Phle hm hud to waha tak pahuchein jiske aage dusre nahi bdh paa rhe..!!

Edited by Waseem162

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waseem162 said:

Bhai yhi to hamari kharabi hai.. Hm to memorization tk nai pahuche hain aur dusro ko criticize karte hain out of ignorance!! Phle hm hud to waha tak pahuchein jiske aage dusre nahi bdh paa rhe..!!

Don't you read quran? or listen to it? I just listen to translation and I am sure many people do. But if you are not gonna pay attention to what they are saying its better not to read it. what the point of reading it if you don't know what its saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Don't you read quran? or listen to it? I just listen to translation and I am sure many people do. But if you are not gonna pay attention to what they are saying its better not to read it. what the point of reading it if you don't know what its saying? 

Hiding behind the tress?! Isn't memorizing Quran a very very Mustahab Amal. I just said Atleast Ahlul Sunnah "KIDS" are ahead of us in this act. I know they don't go further because they don't have a Guide. We do have them. But we take least steps instead of having Best of Best Guides The Entire Universe has ever to see!

We are too much heedless of our duties..!!

What gives Ahlul Sunnah strength to say We are the True Bearers of Quran - Because somewhere we common people who claim to be the Lovers of Ali(a.s) and to accept his Wilaya' have done No Justice to Quran. 

So don't hide behind the trees! Aka Don't hide behind others fault. See yours and rectify it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Hiding behind the tress?! Isn't memorizing Quran a very very Mustahab Amal. I just said Atleast Ahlul Sunnah "KIDS" are ahead of us in this act. I know they don't go further because they don't have a Guide. We do have them. But we take least steps instead of having Best of Best Guides The Entire Universe has ever to see!

We are too much heedless of our duties..!!

What gives Ahlul Sunnah strength to say We are the True Bearers of Quran - Because somewhere we common people who claim to be the Lovers of Ali(a.s) and to accept his Wilaya' have done No Justice to Quran. 

So don't hide behind the trees! Aka Don't hide behind others fault. See yours and rectify it.

Did i say one shouldn't read Quran at all? You tell me why Allah gave us this book? 

And btw its very important to read quran its link between Imam e zamana and us 

Edited by Ron_Burgundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Did i say one shouldn't read Quran at all? You tell me why Allah gave us this book? 

And btw its very important to read quran its link between Imam e zamana and us 

Reading and Memorizing are 2 different things. If you Memorize Quran, You gather the potential of becoming the Ocean of Knowledge given by Allah. Quran then gets dissolved in your blood (Those who Memorize it fi Qurbatan ilallah, not just for the sake of Jannah or sawab)..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • About 6 million people here.
    • Over 100,000 people (I live in a suburb of a bigger city.)
    • Oh actually I live in a little nowhereville, but it's part of a metro area that just crosses the million population mark. I might have voted wrong. 
    • May Allah bless you and forgive your sins, Tib Al-A’imma: http://www.duas.org/tibb.htm
    • سبحان الله The soul and body are separate of each other, Humans have free will, when they talk ill about Allah, they cannot harm Him, for it is their desire to do so. And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on. Every Angel has a specific task, One obeys Allah alone, One causes the rain, One searches for people that remember Allah, One is upon the shoulders of a Believer for defending him against the Accursed Shaytan, And by Allah, They do not have senses like pain equal to us, But they are limited in knowledge, When Allah calls them for a task, They shall execute His will, But they can fall in misunderstanding the orders, like Iblees refused to prostrate to Adam, He did not prostrate because he felt himself far superior than a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape. I am not such that I should make obeisance to a mortal whom Thou hast created of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape. From this, you know that the human has free will, and it is Allah who guides whom He wills, And you shall understand that this life is a test, from your birth to the final stages of life, Where the Shaytan tries it’s last time to deviate you from the Right Path. And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed. For Allah has made this life a test for the people, He brought Messengers and Prophets to every Ummah, To notify of His Greatness and Mercy, But some wander blindly in their own ignorance, Ignorance in wordly desires, So much, that when the Heavens are shown to them, They believe these are clouds on top of one another.
×