Rate this topic

salaam

ok. its been for weeks that I'm feeling down n depressed. I really dunno y. I even tried to say my prayers on time n recite Quran every night,but still no difference. I tried to focus only on my studies n tried to think only about good things but it didn't work. plus some nights ago I had a dream which made me even more depressed like real depression. I cant remember it so clearly but it was like قیامت n I think I saw Imams. btw I remember firstly it went all good but then I felt so bad like there were so pressure on me. I was asking Imam Hussain to help me but he didn't help . I asked many many times but.... I asked Hazrat Abbas too. first he didn't help but then suddenly his zareeh appeared n I got so happy but still I asked Imam Hussain to help I was kinda sure that he would help me so I was searching for his zareeh too,but nothing appeared. I remember all things were going badly n it was so hard for me that even I asked hey is it just real,like for real it is قیامت now? it might not be قیامت n I can go back or wake up to do good things n to clear my bad deeds . but it was said no,it s really قیامت . then suddenly I woke up n realized it was all dream but it just couldn't be a normal dream . I'm scared now. I'm so scared of death n these things . every night I cry n I say oh I might die tonight . I'm just all sad now. I don't want the life which my Imam be mad at me.

I really dunno what the problem is that Imam Hussain is mad at me. all my life I was so sure that Imam Hussain n Hazrat Abbas will help me on قیامت but now..

plus I think I should mention that this Muharram was awful. like I joined no majlis, I didn't cry n I actually did nothing. 

so plz help me n plz pray for me

tnx

Abbas

Alaikis Salaam,

This was a dream and dream occurs due to many reason. Some are genuine while some are your subconscious thoughts. You mentioned that you didn't attended any majalis this Muharram and your dream might just be because of you thinking about it all the time. Also, the teenage and post teen period are the period of hormonal changes and everyone experiences such behavioural and mood changes. These things get resolved by the time.

From next time onwards, try not to miss Azadari of Aba Abdillah (alaihis salaam), for he is Misbahul Huda (lamp of guidance) and Safinatun Najaah (Ark of salvation).

1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Alaikis Salaam,

This was a dream and dream occurs due to many reason. Some are genuine while some are your subconscious thoughts. You mentioned that you didn't attended any majalis this Muharram and your dream might just be because of you thinking about it all the time. Also, the teenage and post teen period are the period of hormonal changes and everyone experiences such behavioural and mood changes. These things get resolved by the time.

From next time onwards, try not to miss Azadari of Aba Abdillah (alaihis salaam), for he is Misbahul Huda (lamp of guidance) and Safinatun Najaah (Ark of salvation).

tnx but this wasn't hormonal . I'm just sure it was a real dream n hes tryna tell me hes mad at me :cry: n that's y I'm sad n depressed not cuz of hormones 

Salam

Death is just a journey to a better world which is completely free from any kind of cruelty. So dont be scared.

And Imams are so kind and sympathetic that it is almost impossible that they ignore someone begging them for help.

By the way, sometimes vitamin D or iron deficiency results in depression.

Edited by shadow_of_light

My Brother in faith.. Well take this dream as a source of purification. Maybe Imam is trying to say you if you leave me then you have no other option. And its True. Without Ahlulbayt we can't reach goodness. 

We say we are Your "Shias", May Allah stop us from saying this until Imam himself says - he is my shia".

Being a Lover is different, but a Shia is Manifestation of Imam. Some rays of the Sun!!

Lovers are just Lovers.. Nothing more..

If you want to become a Shia, start with Hadees e Thaqalain. - "QURAN AND AHLULBAYT".

So we should all start with Quran. Learning it, Reading it with proper Tajweed and so on. Because without Quran we can't understand the Level of Ahlulbayt. And then we go to Ahlulbayt.. 

But we the lovers of Ahlulbayt have left Quran as if its just a book. AllahuAkbar!! Allah save us..

Everyday we should make a target that today we'll make our Imam happy with some actions. Doing all Wajibaat on time. Trying to learn Quran (if possible). Dhikr of Allah.. And Repentance.. Learning about Ethics and different teachings of religion. Then only we can be only "ELIGIBLE" to gain love of Imam. Once the love of Imam is on us then we can start a new journey of becoming a Shia..

1 hour ago, strength=Abbas said:

tnx but this wasn't hormonal . I'm just sure it was a real dream n hes tryna tell me hes mad at me :cry: n that's y I'm sad n depressed not cuz of hormones 

I agree with Sirius.... Sometime they are like wake up calls. Few months ago I had so much work load and meeting that i missed zohrain couple of days. And one night I had a dream that I was outside masjid and talking to people and I could hear Azan and it was maghrib time, I wasnted to go in a join jamaat, but someone was keeping me busy ( i don't remember who was it, but i was involved in some kind of discussion) I knew jamaat is going to start anytime, but i couldn't enter masjid because the other person was kept talking to me, and imam of majid was entering the masjid and he saw me and he said to me stop talking and come prayer is about to start so i just walked in with him did wudu quickly and joined congregational prayer. So when i woke up I was like probably it was a reminder from Allah that stop your worldly stuff and pray on time. So it was like Allah was calling me and telling me to offer prayer. Actually I felt very happy after that dream.