Khomeinist

20 Million in Karbala: WHY? | Alireza Panahian

Rate this topic

Pure Stream Media has been terminated from the YouTube platform for being too pure. They had uploaded lots of videos that were blocked by YouTube. I had contacted them and asked whether I could have the permission to get these videos out again on the YT platform. YT may terminate their account but that doesn't stop us from spreading the message. Here is the first upload on the channel.

19 minutes ago, von Lohengramm said:

As-salamu alaikum,

Nice one, brother!

Does this mean we can upload them if we have any? I saved quite a few I really liked in case this would happen.

No idea. I think you should contact them and tell them whether you can re-upload them and give them credit. YT shouldnt think they can censor things and get away with it.

On 10/29/2017 at 7:23 AM, Khomeinist said:

Pure Stream Media has been terminated from the YouTube platform .

YouTube shut down Pure Stream Media some time earlier this year. Their website is still available:

https://www.purestream-media.com/videos/

11 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. If you look at their website, they have a lot of political videos. :censored:

I never found them to exceed any limit (like hate or violent related content).

They could go to RUtube, or do the multi account strategy like [EDIT], who are still on YouTube...

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT

4 hours ago, realizm said:

They could go to RUtube, or do the multi account strategy like [EDIT]. who are still on YouTube...

Exactly. I have discussed with them to have multiple accounts uploading a variety of videos. That way, if one goes down you can open another one while maintaining the other. After a while, YT just gives up.

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT

4 hours ago, realizm said:

They could go to RUtube, or do the multi account strategy like [EDIT], who are still on YouTube...

Brother,I advice you not to mention takfiri channels by name as it enhances their brand and helps them in search motor results.

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT