Assalaamualeykum,

I have developed an android App which contains live streaming links of all Shia channels from around the globe. I have designed this App for our community, so that users can watch their favorite Lectures, Majalis and programs, from anywhere and any time at their own convenience. I have added shia channels from India, Pakistan, UK, USA, Iraq and Tanzania and will add more countries and channels soon.

Please download & install this app by clicking on the link below or you can search "ShiaLive" on Google Play Store. And don't forget to share it with all your friends and family so that they too can take benefit from this service 

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pent.shialive.app

Prom_Shialive_com.thumb.jpg.cbd47c1e96c6caf3cc85c2d70711265b.jpg

11 hours ago, Aquib Rizvi said:

Assalaamualeykum,

I have developed an android App which contains live streaming links of all Shia channels from around the globe. I have designed this App for our community, so that users can watch their favorite Lectures, Majalis and programs, from anywhere and any time at their own convenience. I have added shia channels from India, Pakistan, UK, USA, Iraq and Tanzania and will add more countries and channels soon.

Please download & install this app by clicking on the link below or you can search "ShiaLive" on Google Play Store. And don't forget to share it with all your friends and family so that they too can take benefit from this service 

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pent.shialive.app

Prom_Shialive_com.thumb.jpg.cbd47c1e96c6caf3cc85c2d70711265b.jpg

what about for iphone users?