Rate this question

Question

4 answers to this question

Sadaqa = Do some good deeds, give some money - clothes - food to the orphans, widows, upkeep of societies vulnerable. Feed some animals or birds.

Change diet and figure out how to reduce Stress, as it the is one of the major causes of illness.

2 hours ago, T.Nasir said:

I was told to buy some meat and pass it over his head in a circular motion while saying 'bismillah' then to throw it into an open field.. the meat that Is!

Salaam sister, 

Doing this kind of things is not at all correct. One should always look for hadith/riwayaat from Aimma (ams). 

Just take out some money/food/clothes and give it to a needy Momin. There's a lot of other ways also to give sadaqah. 

Also pray for your husband along with proper treatment. 'Dawa' and 'Dua' are both important. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salaaam Alaykum,    So I have a SoundCloud for my fav latmiyah for Farsi, Arabic and Urdu. InshaAllah i might even go for a premium account in the future and let me know how they are For Arabic and Farsi -  click below   For Urdu - click below   THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE YA'LL 
    • Salam. Umn al-Baneen AS is well known for her love and loyalty toward the Holy Prophet SA, Fatima Zahra AS, Imam Ali AS, Imam Hassan AS, and Imam Hussein AS. No doubt that Imam Ali AS loved her because she loved Ahlul Bayt AS.  http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/37432-umm-al-baneen-sa/
    • Members are unaware of many inappropriate posts that banned members made in the past, because Moderators removed those posts from the forums. 
    • Guest Zahra
      Salam! Did Imam Ali (as) love Um al baneen like he loved Fatima al zahra? Or did he marry her just so that she could take care of Imam Hussein and imam Hassan? 
    • Hi Mosa, Thanks for your reply! Sorry to say we have not received your email, might be due to a maintenance that our SMTP server was running. Please Contact me on my temporary email for any urgent issues : techie.world99@gmail.com Thanks