Sign in to follow this  
Sisterfatima1

Honest question for brothers

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam brothers 

would you do a permenant marriage with a sister with kids and she was in child bearing age and could give you your own children also if you that’s what you wanted 

I see many divorced sisters with kids unable to find a new husband 

Salaam Alaykum Sister

إن أکرمکم عندالله أتقاکم

Of course yes. I do NOT have any problem marrying with a woman who did divorce in the past or have children or did mutah in the past. I just want her to understand family responsibilities, be understandable, and religious. Don't worry about these things. Be religious and try to make your husband happy, Allah takes care of the rest.

Pray for me to find her inshaallah.

2 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam brothers 

would you do a permenant marriage with a sister with kids and she was in child bearing age and could give you your own children also if you that’s what you wanted 

I see many divorced sisters with kids unable to find a new husband 

Some will, some won't.

This forum isn't representative of the male shi'a population. Don't be disheartened if you get a bunch of answers you won't like to read.

It comes an age where you should tolerate as well as be allowed to have a past. It is understandable that young men (as well as young women) look for someone who has never been married (not all of them mind, though, marrying someone who already has kids).