sidnaq

Whatever you may say about dawah man

Rate this topic

he addresses the youths issues a lot of them, i dont find young shias doing dawah, or putting up videos on how to guide peopel to islam, or speaking about muslim youth issues, hussein makke who is shia is good, and i know about islamic ulse but that channel too is limited.shias, like shia blade runner just know how to defend shia islam, and history, and islam is more than just history, 

Eww, Dawah Man, really? You have got to be kidding me, look at what he says about us.

We don't do prostitution, Mutah is perfectly halal. We take hadith from some Sahabi but never a donkey, that is a myth. This guy is just lying ^.

Do yourself a favor and avoid him, what's wrong with reading? You will get more information if you read. 

Look he even disrespects a Sunni speaker:

Why learn from him? There are so many better speakers than Dawah Man. The man tells a scholar that he is a mushrik, that is a serious accusation. I don't even need to tell you how stupid it is to think that Muslims in the West worship idols and pagan gods. He is really retarded, sis. By his logic, you are a idol worshipping mushrik because you live in Canada. Is this someone who you really want to learn from?

Dawah Man's sheikh says that it is haram for Muslims to stop at red lights because it is obeying other than Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. When does the madness end? Nothing he says makes sense.

(Watch 3:53 to 5:30)

then where arethe young shias , even if not him, but where are the young shias making videos like his, not the ones gaius mentioned,but the ones with guiding the muslim ummah, or muslims on snapchat , or muslims fornicating, youth issues etc

6 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Eww, Dawah Man, really? You have got to be kidding me, look at what he says about us.

We don't do prostitution, Mutah is perfectly halal. We take hadith from some Sahabi but never a donkey, that is a myth. This guy is just lying ^.

Do yourself a favor and avoid him, what's wrong with reading? You will get more information if you read. 

Look he even disrespects a Sunni speaker:

Why learn from him? There are so many better speakers than Dawah Man. The man tells a scholar that he is a mushrik, that is a serious accusation. I don't even need to tell you how stupid it is to think that Muslims in the West worship idols and pagan gods. He is really retarded, sis. By his logic, you are a idol worshipping mushrik because you live in Canada. Is this someone who you really want to learn from?

Dawah Man's sheikh says that it is haram for Muslims to stop at red lights because it is obeying other than Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. When does the madness end? Nothing he says makes sense.

(Watch 3:53 to 5:30)

oh no youre wrong brother,even the uploader clarified that it wasnt dawahman , but what he means is it is referring to A wahabi dawah man, not any specific one that may be commonly known to people.

3 hours ago, sidnaq said:

you are the one ,whose low in understanding my statement 

I wonder what next low Salafi you bring to compare. Well I hope you do not do that and just ask the question without the need of comparing with these Salafis.

Edited by Dhulfikar

4 hours ago, sidnaq said:

oh no youre wrong brother,even the uploader clarified that it wasnt dawahman , but what he means is it is referring to A wahabi dawah man, not any specific one that may be commonly known to people.

Still, why would you listen to a man who thinks like either one? My mistake, sis but still 110% pure trash. If you are going to listen to a Sunni, listen to Jonathan A.C. Brown. Otherwise, listen to Shia speakers or a book on Al-Islam.org.

4 hours ago, sidnaq said:

you are the one ,whose low in understanding my statement 

Says the Shia girl who thinks that Dawah Man is better than a Shia speaker, you listen to trash, you get trash filled in your head. If you have any understanding, you would understand why I am opposed to Dawah Man from his video alone. Why are you watching and listening to him?

No, I am not trying to be mean either but come on now, this is getting really ridiculous.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar