Rate this topic

19 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

Do you like to add any further particularity about the "Innama"?

The same "Innama" is present in the ayah e wilayat.

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 55:
إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
(English - Shakir)

And the same "Innama" is in the verse which describes who are mo'mineen:

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 15:
إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَرْتَابُوا وَجَاهَدُوا بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الصَّادِقُونَ

The believers are only those who believe in Allah and His Apostle then they doubt not and struggle hard with their wealth and their lives in the way of Allah; they are the truthful ones.
(English - Shakir)

7 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

How many times word innama has been used in Quran?

I do not like to respond here any more but just to complete the hujjah i quote the following for your information only:

-----------------
Frequency  Word
-----------------
انما               132
فانما                30
وانما                  3
فكانما                  3
كانما                  3
-----------------
Count = 5

5 forms of Inamma have been used in quran.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

7 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
(English - Shakir)

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَرْتَابُوا وَجَاهَدُوا بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الصَّادِقُونَ

The believers are only those who believe in Allah and His Apostle then they doubt not and struggle hard with their wealth and their lives in the way of Allah; they are the truthful ones.
(English - Shakir)

Marvelous input based on in depth study of Quran  I appreciate always.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, skyweb1987 said:

Conclusion

We have 

1. Verses of quran

2. hadith of the prophet saww and his pure progeny

3. numerical and other research conducted about the verses and hadith like the one mentioned in this thread

These are sufficient evidence for mindful one.

wasalam

On 11/10/2017 at 6:45 PM, Salsabeel said:

(English - Shakir)

But to whom you consider your divine imams were engaged in taqqiyah even when at home in front of their followers   and family instead of struggling hard with their wealth and lives in the way of Allah. In contrast those who were  not divine imams from ahlebayt in fact revolted against the tyrants of their time and thus sacrificed  their lives and never chosed the path of cowards i.e taqqiyah. This verse indeed define them.

Those who sit at home and do taqqiyah and let their followers to go astray instead of guiding them properly (which they are  supposed to do) and those who openly raise voices against tyrants and fight with them can not be the same.  

“Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause   of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward” – Quran 4:95     

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of God and [for] the oppressed among men,   women, and children who say, “Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from   Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?” – Quran 4:75

because most of your imams were busy in saving their own lives by doing taqqiyah. Who were in fact supposed to guide people. 

The above verse makes it evident that fighting in the cause of God is to free people from oppression, persecution   from tyrants. verse 4:95, Allah says, how can those who fight and those who do nothing be the same level  (in reward) in the sight of Him? Of course they’re not equal! Those who fought and helped the oppressed will get reward from their Lord. 

Our prophet saww was commanded to strive hard without any fear unlike your divine guides who almost every day   performed taqqiyah. ANd the last one is still in the state of fear for over thousand years.  

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,-   an evil refuge indeed. (Surah At-Tawba, 73) 

Shia narrative of their divine imams is really laughable. Go ahead with your picking and choosing of verses of   Quran and make up your theories as much as you want.

w.salam

On 11/10/2017 at 6:45 PM, Salsabeel said:

(English - Shakir)

(English - Shakir)

The verse after (5:55)  is 5:56 where the Quran states:

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ

And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant. (5:56)

The part relevant to the analysis is that this verse has exactly 14 alphabets with dots.

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ

wasalam 

Edited by skyweb1987

3 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Shia narrative of their divine imams is really laughable. Go ahead with your picking and choosing of verses of   Quran and make up your theories as much as you want.

The result of "shura" can be understood from the words of elected representatives of tyrants:

Abu Bakr Once looked at a bird on a tree, then said,

"Well done bird ... You eat the fruits, you stand on the trees and you are not accountable to anybody nor indeed can anybody punish you. I wish I was a tree by the road, and that a camel would come along and eat me. then relieve me with his bowel evacuation ... I wish that I had been all that, rather than a human being."

[Tarikh al-Tabari Page 41]

[Al-Riyadh Al-Nadira, Vol 1 Page 134]

[Kanz al Ummal, Page 361]

[Minhaj as Sunnah, Ibn Taymiyya, Vol 3 Page 120]

Umer Said :

"I wish I was my family's sheep. They would have fattened me up to the maximum. When they were visited by friends, they would have killed me and roasted part of me, and made qadid (meat cut into strips and dried) from the other part of it, then they would have eaten me, and lastly, they would have relieved me with their bowle evacuation ... I wish I had been all that, rather than a human being."

[Minhaj as Sunnah, Ibn Taymiyya, Vol 3 Page 131]

[Hilyat al Awliya, Ibn Abi Nuaym, Vol 1 Page 52]

And these words are Laughable :)

On 11/12/2017 at 9:41 PM, Salsabeel said:

The result of "shura" can be understood from the words of elected representatives of tyrants:

And these words are Laughable :)

وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ ۚ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا

And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing). (17:81)

وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the unjust. (17:82)

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987