Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 10/31/2017 at 12:41 PM, skyweb1987 said:

 الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا ۚ

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;  (5:3)

Just again brother I can write the alphabets / letters that have dots, used  in the above verse:

ی ت ی ن ت ت ی ن ت missing ض ی ت ی ن

The Counts comes to be exactly 14.

Thanks to almighty Allah swt who has guided towards the path of 14 Masomeen AS.

Make it 15. You forgot this نِعْمَتِي

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Make it 15. You forgot this نِعْمَتِي

Brother, the Arabic text of hard copy of the Quran.  mentions only 14 alphabets /. letters with dots in it.that i have mentioned already, not 15.

The following link also confirm it:

http://legacy.quran.com/5/3

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Not all rijs but only doubts in their Lord.

 

The verse of purification has mentioned in Arabic text that all Rijs are kept away from the Ahl Albayat AS of the prophet saww. not the doubt ie "Shak". This word "Shak" has not been used in the verse of purification..

Moreover, the word "Rijs" has been used in quran in many verses to describe the kinds of Rijs:

The verse of purification has mentioned in Arabic text that all Rijs are kept away from the Ahl Albayat AS of the prophet saww. not the doubt ie "Shak". This word "Shak" has not been used in the verse of purification..
Moreover, the word "Rijs" has been used in quran in many verses to describe the kinds of Rijs:

٥_٩٠    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ إِنَّمَا ٱلْخَمْرُ وَٱلْمَيْسِرُ وَٱلْأَنصَابُ وَٱلْأَزْلَٰمُ رِجْسٌۭ مِّنْ عَمَلِ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنِ فَٱجْتَنِبُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ
005:090 O you who have faith! Indeed wine, gambling, idols, and the divining arrows are abominations of Satan’s doing, so avoid them, so that you may be felicitous.


٦_١٤٥    قُل لَّآ أَجِدُ فِى مَآ أُوحِىَ إِلَىَّ مُحَرَّمًا عَلَىٰ طَاعِمٍۢ يَطْعَمُهُۥٓ إِلَّآ أَن يَكُونَ مَيْتَةً أَوْ دَمًۭا مَّسْفُوحًا أَوْ لَحْمَ خِنزِيرٍۢ فَإِنَّهُۥ رِجْسٌ أَوْ فِسْقًا أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ ٱللَّهِ بِهِۦ ۚ فَمَنِ ٱضْطُرَّ غَيْرَ بَاغٍۢ وَلَا عَادٍۢ فَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ غَفُورٌۭ رَّحِيمٌۭ
006:145 Say, ‘I do not find in what has been revealed to me that anyone be forbidden to eat anything except carrion or spilt blood, or the flesh of swine—for that is indeed unclean—or an impiety offered to other than Allah.’ But should someone be compelled, without being rebellious or aggressive, indeed your Lord is all-forgiving, all-merciful.


٧_٧١    قَالَ قَدْ وَقَعَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ رِجْسٌۭ وَغَضَبٌ ۖ أَتُجَٰدِلُونَنِى فِىٓ أَسْمَآءٍۢ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُم مَّا نَزَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَٰنٍۢ ۚ فَٱنتَظِرُوٓا۟ إِنِّى مَعَكُم مِّنَ ٱلْمُنتَظِرِينَ
007:071 He said, ‘Punishment and wrath from your Lord has become due against you. Do you dispute with me regarding names, which you have named—you and your fathers—for which Allah has not sent down any authority? So wait! I too am waiting along with you.’


٩_٩٥    سَيَحْلِفُونَ بِٱللَّهِ لَكُمْ إِذَا ٱنقَلَبْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لِتُعْرِضُوا۟ عَنْهُمْ ۖ فَأَعْرِضُوا۟ عَنْهُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ رِجْسٌۭ ۖ وَمَأْوَىٰهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ جَزَآءًۢ بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَكْسِبُونَ
009:095 They will swear to you by Allah when you return to them, that you may leave them alone. So leave them alone. They are indeed filth, and their refuge shall be hell, a requital for what they used to earn.


٦_١٢٥    فَمَن يُرِدِ ٱللَّهُ أَن يَهْدِيَهُۥ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُۥ لِلْإِسْلَٰمِ ۖ وَمَن يُرِدْ أَن يُضِلَّهُۥ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُۥ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًۭا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِى ٱلسَّمَآءِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَجْعَلُ ٱللَّهُ ٱلرِّجْسَ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
006:125 Whomever Allah desires to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomever He desires to lead astray, He makes his breast narrow and straitened as if he were climbing to a height. Thus does Allah lay [spiritual] defilement on those who do not have faith.


١٠_١٠٠    وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ ٱلرِّجْسَ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
010:100 No soul may have faith except by Allah’s leave, and He lays defilement on those who do not exercise their reason.


٢٢_٣٠    ذَٰلِكَ وَمَن يُعَظِّمْ حُرُمَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌۭ لَّهُۥ عِندَ رَبِّهِۦ ۗ وَأُحِلَّتْ لَكُمُ ٱلْأَنْعَٰمُ إِلَّا مَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ فَٱجْتَنِبُوا۟ ٱلرِّجْسَ مِنَ ٱلْأَوْثَٰنِ وَٱجْتَنِبُوا۟ قَوْلَ ٱلزُّورِ
022:030 That, and whoever venerates the sacraments of Allah, that is better for him with his Lord. You are permitted [animals of] grazing livestock except for what will be recited to you. So avoid the abomination of idols, and avoid false speech,


٩_١٢٥    وَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌۭ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَىٰ رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُوا۟ وَهُمْ كَٰفِرُونَ
009:125 But as for those in whose heart is a sickness, it only adds defilement to their defilement, and they die while they are faithless.
 

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ ٱلرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ ٱلْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًۭا

033:033  Indeed Allah desires to repel all impurity from you, O People of the Household, and purify you with a thorough purification.

The meaning is quite clear from the above verses of quran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

033:033  Indeed Allah desires to repel all impurity from you, O People of the Household, and purify you with a thorough purification.

The meaning is quite clear from the above verses of quran.

I think you have not visited the link which I provided.

The Imams to whom you claim to follow are saying this, not me.

في كتاب معاني الأخبار حدثنا أبي ومحمد بن الحسن بن أحمد بن الوليد رضي الله عنه قالا: حدثنا عبد الله بن جعفر الحميري عن محمد بن الحسين بن أبي الخطاب قال: حدثنا النضر بن شعيب عن عبد الغفار الخازن عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام في قول الله عز وجل: (انما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا) قال: الرجس هو الشك

In Ma`ani al-Akhbar: My father and Muhammad b. al-Hasan b. Ahmad b. al-Waleed رضي الله عنه narrated to us. They said: `Abdullah b. Ja`far al-Himyari narrated to us from Muhammad b. al-Husayn b. Abu’l Khattab. He said: An-Nadr b. Shu`ayb narrated to us from `Abd al-Ghaffar al-Khazin from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام regarding the saying of Allah عز وجل, “Surely, Allah only wants to remove uncleanliness from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and purify you with a thorough purification” (33:33).

He said: Uncleanliness is doubt.

This is from book named Ma'ani Akhbar (meaning of narrations).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 7:31 AM, skyweb1987 said:

Brother, the Arabic text of hard copy of the Quran.  mentions only 14 alphabets /. letters with dots in it.that i have mentioned already, not 15.

The following link also confirm it:

http://legacy.quran.com/5/3

The arabic text in your post has clear 15 letters with dots. But you said its 14. Likewise if you take different copies of Quran you will find different things. Thus most of your math tricks will become useless.

Likewise a sevener -Ismaili shia- will say we are correct sect of Islam because look at number 7 miracles in Quran.

Quote

The number 7 miracle

The numerical miracle in the Qur’an involves numerous numbers, of which 7 is the primary one. But why 7? It seems that this number shares a strong relationship with the way our universe was created and structured. The Earth has seven layers: the crust, lithosphere, upper mantle, astenoshpere, lower mantle, outer core and inner core. The atmosphere has 7 layers: the Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ozonosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and the Exosphere. Atoms, the basic building blocks of matter, have a seven-layered structure. The universe has 7 skies, and the one we see decorated with stars at night is only one of those 7.

God Almighty perhaps wanted to include this fascinating number not only in his creations, but in his Holy book. Now, I will attempt to explain some miracles of the number 7 in the Qur’an:

• The number of verses in the Qur’an that referred to the seven skies is actually 7!

• The word “the Hereafter” is mentioned 70 times in the Quran, a multiple of 7!

• Hell-Fire has seven doors to it, and the number of times the word “Hell-Fire” (‘Jahannam’ in Arabic) is repeated in the Qur’an is 77, a multiple of 7!

• The first time God Almighty (Allah) mentions the number 7 in the Qur’an was in Chapter 2, Verse 29 when he says: “It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; then He turned to heaven and made them into seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (29)”. The last time Allah mentions the number 7 is in Chapter 78, Verse 12 when he states: “And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments, (12)”. Now observe this:

o The number of chapters between the first chapter that mentions this number and the last chapter that mentions it is 77, a multiple of 7!

o Not only that, but amazingly, the number of verses between the first verse that mentions 7 and the last verse that mentions 7 is 5649, also a multiple of 7.

o And even more amazingly, the number of verses that come from the beginning of Chapter 2 until the verse where 7 is first mentioned is the exact same number of verses as from the verse where 7 is last mentioned until the end of Chapter 78: 28 verses, which is also a multiple of 7!

o Furthermore, from the very beginning of Chapter 2, the chapter which first mentions number 7, to the very end of Chapter 78, the chapter which last mentions it, there are exactly 5705 verses, a multiple of 7! Check it yourself!

o The number of verses that come before the first verse where 7 is mentioned is 35, which is a multiple of 7, and the number of verses that come before the verse where 7 is last mentioned is 5684, a multiple of 7!

This is only a small ounce of the many examples of the wonders of number 7 in the Qur’an, let alone other prime numbers such as 13 and 19 and others. But the question remains to all those who question the Qur’an’s authenticity: could have all this happened by coincidence? Can this infallible accuracy have been sheer luck, or is there a precise system of mathematics that no one could have ever dreamed of concocting, proving through the language of numbers that this book is completely and utterly the word of God?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

The Imams to whom you claim to follow are saying this, not me.

في كتاب معاني الأخبار حدثنا أبي ومحمد بن الحسن بن أحمد بن الوليد رضي الله عنه قالا: حدثنا عبد الله بن جعفر الحميري عن محمد بن الحسين بن أبي الخطاب قال: حدثنا النضر بن شعيب عن عبد الغفار الخازن عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام في قول الله عز وجل: (انما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا) قال: الرجس هو الشك

In Ma`ani al-Akhbar: My father and Muhammad b. al-Hasan b. Ahmad b. al-Waleed رضي الله عنه narrated to us. They said: `Abdullah b. Ja`far al-Himyari narrated to us from Muhammad b. al-Husayn b. Abu’l Khattab. He said: An-Nadr b. Shu`ayb narrated to us from `Abd al-Ghaffar al-Khazin from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام regarding the saying of Allah عز وجل, “Surely, Allah only wants to remove uncleanliness from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and purify you with a thorough purification” (33:33).

He said: Uncleanliness is doubt.

This is from book named Ma'ani Akhbar (meaning of narrations).

 

On 11/3/2017 at 7:34 PM, Munzir Ahmed said:

Not all rijs but only doubts in their Lord.

 

1. The above link for the clarification of the verse of purification (33:33) through the hadith of the prophet saww and Imams  from his pure Ahl albaayt mentions 18 hadiths  which confirm that all kind of Rijs are kept away from them.

The kinds of Rijs are defined in the verses of Quran as mention in earlier provided post. The link of that is given below:

2. Two (02) hadith mention at the link quoted that Rijs / Uncleanliness also means "Shak: الشك. ie doutb. These are also kept away from Ahl albayat AS. The kind of "Shak" have been described in the Quran in its verses. The link of those is given below:

3. In the light of above it is concluded that all kind of Rijs and all Shak / doubt have been kept away from Ahl Albayat AS  by Allah swt. which  confirms that they are purified infallible.

4. As there is no doubt in them they are truly the representation of "Sadiqeen". Allah swt has asked the believers to be with them.

5. As all kiind of Rijs and All kind of doubt they have kept away from them no doubt is there in their  pure soul or personality. They are true representation of "La raib" ie free of doubt as they are separated from Quran in the light of hadith thaqlyn..

The Quran is "La-raib" ie without any doubt and there is no doubt in  Ah albayt   ie they are also "La raib". The words of  Allah swt has mentioned this words exactly in 14 verses. The link is given below:

Wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Likewise a sevener -Ismaili shia- will say we are correct sect of Islam because look at number 7 miracles in Quran.

There  is no Ismaili here we have well proven stance based on the verses of quran and hadith of the prophet saww and Imams AS from his pure progeny.

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

5. As all kiind of Rijs and All kind of doubt they have kept away from them no doubt is there in their  pure soul or personality. They are true representation of "La raib" ie free of doubt as they are separated from Quran in the light of hadith thaqlyn..

Wasalam

Correction:

5. As all kiind of Rijs and All kind of doubts are kept away from them no doubt is there in their  pure soul or personality. They are true representation of "La raib" ie free of doubt as they are NOT separated from Quran in the light of hadith thaqlyn..

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 12:13 PM, skyweb1987 said:

 

1. The above link for the clarification of the verse of purification (33:33) through the hadith of the prophet saww and Imams  from his pure Ahl albaayt mentions 18 hadiths  which confirm that all kind of Rijs are kept away from them.

The kinds of Rijs are defined in the verses of Quran as mention in earlier provided post. The link of that is given below:

2. Two (02) hadith mention at the link quoted that Rijs / Uncleanliness also means "Shak: الشك. ie doutb. These are also kept away from Ahl albayat AS. The kind of "Shak" have been described in the Quran in its verses. The link of those is given below:

3. In the light of above it is concluded that all kind of Rijs and all Shak / doubt have been kept away from Ahl Albayat AS  by Allah swt. which  confirms that they are purified infallible.

4. As there is no doubt in them they are truly the representation of "Sadiqeen". Allah swt has asked the believers to be with them.

5. As all kiind of Rijs and All kind of doubt they have kept away from them no doubt is there in their  pure soul or personality. They are true representation of "La raib" ie free of doubt as they are separated from Quran in the light of hadith thaqlyn..

The Quran is "La-raib" ie without any doubt and there is no doubt in  Ah albayt   ie they are also "La raib". The words of  Allah swt has mentioned this words exactly in 14 verses. The link is given below:

Wasalam

 

1. Only a few of them explain the meaning of the verse (i.e doubt), rest all are just quoting the verse.

2. It does not say "also" mean but it categorically says "rijs means doubts". I think twelvers are supposed to follow tafsir of Quran as explained by their Imams.

Moreover, original hadith of cloak only include five individuals. 9 others were included later as a fabrication. Here is a proof from the same link.

In Kamal ad-Deen wa Tamam an-Ni`ma:

By its isnad to Sulaym b. Qays al-Hilali from Amir al-Mu’mineen عليه السلام that he said whilst talking in a gathering of the Muhajireen and Ansar in the mosque in the days of the Caliphate of `Uthman: O people! Did you know that Allah عز وجل revealed in His Book, “Surely, Allah only wants to remove uncleanliness from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and purify you with a thorough purification” (33:33), so [the Messenger of Allah] gathered me, Fatima, and my sons al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and cast a cloak upon us, and said: “O Allah, this is my Ahl al-Bayt. My flesh hurts me for what will happen to them, and I am discomforted by what discomforts them, so remove uncleanliness from them and purify them with a thorough purification.” So Umm Salama said: “And me, O Messenger of Allah?” So he said: “You” – or “Surely, you” – “are upon goodness.” It was revealed specifically regarding me, my brother, my two sons, and nine from the descendants of my son al-Husayn, and no one besides us. So they all said: We bear witness that Umm Salama told us this, so we asked the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله, and he narrated it to us just as Umm Salama رضي الله عنها did.

The underlined part above is surely a fabrication. Most authentic versions of hadith of umm salma do not include such words at the end. And if you read the underlined part you will see Syeda is not mentioned. So this make it 13 not 14. How dumb were the fabricators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 9:15 PM, skyweb1987 said:

There  is no Ismaili here we have well proven stance based on the verses of quran and hadith of the prophet saww and Imams AS from his pure progeny.

They also say the same for twelvers. Verses of Quran also support them in some way. Like miracles of number 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

2. It does not say "also" mean but it categorically says "rijs means doubts". I think twelvers are supposed to follow tafsir of Quran as explained by their Imams.

We follow the hadith of the prophet saww and imams from his pure Ahl albaayt instead of a sunni view forcing us to believe partially in particulars hadith  without giving a thought to many other hadiths  regarding the matter and verses of quran.

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

others were included later as a fabrication. Here is a proof from the same link.

In Kamal ad-Deen wa Tamam an-Ni`ma:

By its isnad to Sulaym b. Qays al-Hilali from Amir al-Mu’mineen عليه السلام that he said whilst talking in a gathering of the Muhajireen and Ansar in the mosque in the days of the Caliphate of `Uthman: O people! Did you know that Allah عز وجل revealed in His Book, “Surely, Allah only wants to remove uncleanliness from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and purify you with a thorough purification” (33:33), so [the Messenger of Allah] gathered me, Fatima, and my sons al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and cast a cloak upon us, and said: “O Allah, this is my Ahl al-Bayt. My flesh hurts me for what will happen to them, and I am discomforted by what discomforts them, so remove uncleanliness from them and purify them with a thorough purification.” So Umm Salama said: “And me, O Messenger of Allah?” So he said: “You” – or “Surely, you” – “are upon goodness.” It was revealed specifically regarding me, my brother, my two sons, and nine from the descendants of my son al-Husayn, and no one besides us. So they all said: We bear witness that Umm Salama told us this, so we asked the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله, and he narrated it to us just as Umm Salama رضي الله عنها did.

The underlined part above is surely a fabrication.

I like to see your evidence based on Rijal about its sanad, and Matn that the hadith is a fabrication.

In the absence of it do reject your baseless claim.

Also there are similar hadiths like I have quoted in OP with the names of  Ahl albaayt along with the prophet saww as chosen ones by Allah swt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

They also say the same for twelvers. Verses of Quran also support them in some way. Like miracles of number 7.

Twelvers and sevners have common love and respect for Ahl albaayt and they take Imam Ali as the successor of the prophet saww. Do you take Imam Ali as you like their research about number 7?

I like to get similar research from your side or from 7ners that I have conducted in OP and particularity  the part for conclusion about the numeric 47, and its correlation with the verse of purification,  containing the words Ahl albaayt and 14 alphabets with dots.

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

They also say the same for twelvers. Verses of Quran also support them in some way. Like miracles of number 7.

As evidence of proof of your claim being sunni or evidence of the proof of the claim of sevener, I like to get similar research from your side or from 7ners that I have conducted in OP and particularity  the part for conclusion about the numeric 47, and its correlation with the verse of purification,  (containing the words Ahl albaayt and 14 alphabets with dots).

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

Moreover, original hadith of cloak only include five individuals. 9 others were included later as a fabrication. Here is a proof from the same link.

In Kamal ad-Deen wa Tamam an-Ni`ma:

By its isnad to Sulaym b. Qays al-Hilali from Amir al-Mu’mineen عليه السلام that he said whilst talking in a gathering of the Muhajireen and Ansar in the mosque in the days of the Caliphate of `Uthman: O people! Did you know that Allah عز وجل revealed in His Book, “Surely, Allah only wants to remove uncleanliness from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and purify you with a thorough purification” (33:33), so [the Messenger of Allah] gathered me, Fatima, and my sons al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and cast a cloak upon us, and said: “O Allah, this is my Ahl al-Bayt. My flesh hurts me for what will happen to them, and I am discomforted by what discomforts them, so remove uncleanliness from them and purify them with a thorough purification.” So Umm Salama said: “And me, O Messenger of Allah?” So he said: “You” – or “Surely, you” – “are upon goodness.” It was revealed specifically regarding me, my brother, my two sons, and nine from the descendants of my son al-Husayn, and no one besides us. So they all said: We bear witness that Umm Salama told us this, so we asked the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله, and he narrated it to us just as Umm Salama رضي الله عنها did.

The underlined part above is surely a fabrication. Most authentic versions of hadith of umm salma do not include such words at the end. And if you read the underlined part you will see Syeda is not mentioned. So this make it 13 not 14. How dumb were the fabricators.

You seem fond of making false claims without giving a thought whats is mentioned in 20 hadith provided by brother Qa'im at the above given link.

All the 20 hadiths do mention the name of Fatima SA in it. I do reject your baseless and false conjectures here again.

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 4:47 PM, skyweb1987 said:

We follow the hadith of the prophet saww and imams from his pure Ahl albaayt instead of a sunni view forcing us to believe partially in particulars hadith  without giving a thought to many other hadiths  regarding the matter and verses of quran.

This is exactly twelvers are doing in matter of hadith of 12 caliphs, for e.g.

which other hadith? Do quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 5:00 PM, skyweb1987 said:

I like to see your evidence based on Rijal about its sanad, and Matn that the hadith is a fabrication.

In the absence of it do reject your baseless claim.

Also there are similar hadiths like I have quoted in OP with the names of  Ahl albaayt along with the prophet saww as chosen ones by Allah swt. 

Name of syeda is not there. Its obvious. Use your brain also sometimes. Fabricators were in so hurry that they missed it.

On 11/7/2017 at 8:22 PM, skyweb1987 said:

You seem fond of making false claims without giving a thought whats is mentioned in 20 hadith provided by brother Qa'im at the above given link.

All the 20 hadiths do mention the name of Fatima SA in it. I do reject your baseless and false conjectures here again.

As for as meaning of rijs is concerned only 3 or 4 ahadith mention it. Rest all only quote the verse and say it was revealed for 5 individuals. Same is in sunni ahadith.

Yes all ahadith mention but the one I pointed out do not. And that one is the only hadith out of 20 which say this also include nine others. This part is fabrication. Because 1. its opposite to what is mentioned in other most authentic mutawatur versions of same hadith from both sides shia and sunni. 2. sayeda name is not there, making it suspicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 7:10 AM, skyweb1987 said:

Twelvers and sevners have common love and respect for Ahl albaayt and they take Imam Ali as the successor of the prophet saww. Do you take Imam Ali as you like their research about number 7?

I like to get similar research from your side or from 7ners that I have conducted in OP and particularity  the part for conclusion about the numeric 47, and its correlation with the verse of purification,  containing the words Ahl albaayt and 14 alphabets with dots.

 

On 11/7/2017 at 8:15 AM, skyweb1987 said:

As evidence of proof of your claim being sunni or evidence of the proof of the claim of sevener, I like to get similar research from your side or from 7ners that I have conducted in OP and particularity the part for conclusion about the numeric 47, and its correlation with the verse of purification,  (containing the words Ahl albaayt and 14 alphabets with dots).

wasalam

I am comparing yours with them as both are associated with numbers. We dont play number games. We have mutawatur ahadith of prophet in every matter. And its not 14 but 15. Dont forget.

If you talk about numbers then this criteria also support seveners in some other way. Thats what I was saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

I am comparing yours with them as both are associated with numbers. We dont play number games. We have mutawatur ahadith of prophet in every matter. And its not 14 but 15. Dont forget.

If you talk about numbers then this criteria also support seveners in some other way. Thats what I was saying.

I consider your inability to bring evidence of your claims and claims , it a clear defeat  of your view as you have not presented a single research even from sunni view or from 7veners whom you like to quote  about the number 47 based on the quran and the hadith of the prophet saww.

Thats is proof of our view based on the verses of Quran, hadith of the prophet saww and the numerical research carried out as mentioned in OP that shia are the true followers of the prophet saww and Ahl albayat abayat and they are proven declared saved sect. 

wasaalm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Salsabeel  @Sindbad05

Regarding the verse of purification (33:33)  the word "Innama"  has been used in the begining:

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

(i) Innama (verily or only) signifies exclusive distinction. To emphasise this exclusiveness, the second object of the verb yudh-hiba (keep off)-the phrase ankum (from you)-has been put before the first object rijs (uncleanness); and for further emphasis, the phrase Ahl ul Bayt has been mentioned to explain the pronoun ankum (from you). The grammatical structure of the whole clause indicates that this a unique privilege or distinction granted to the Ahl ul Bayt only, excluding all others.

Do you like to add any further particularity about the "Innama"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

I consider your inability to bring evidence of your claims and claims , it a clear defeat  of your view as you have not presented a single research even from sunni view or from 7veners whom you like to quote  about the number 47 based on the quran and the hadith of the prophet saww.

Thats is proof of our view based on the verses of Quran, hadith of the prophet saww and the numerical research carried out as mentioned in OP that shia are the true followers of the prophet saww and Ahl albayat abayat and they are proven declared saved sect. 

wasaalm

Where in quran it is mentioned that number 47 is the criteria for knowing who is on truth? your logic says it has to be in quran. There are many other number miracles in Quran, as I said. Some are with number 7 supporting sevener shia. The term panjtan pak actually support fiver shais. and so on. 

Insead of giving proofs on 33:33, 2:124 and other beliefs now you are coming up with numbers. WHich of your Imam used this number game at his time agaisnt his opponent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:
On 11/7/2017 at 6:47 AM, skyweb1987 said:

We follow the hadith of the prophet saww and imams from his pure Ahl albaayt instead of a sunni view forcing us to believe partially in particulars hadith  without giving a thought to many other hadiths  regarding the matter and verses of quran.

This is exactly twelvers are doing in matter of hadith of 12 caliphs, for e.g.

which other hadith? Do quote.

 

23 hours ago, Munzir Ahmed said:

As for as meaning of rijs is concerned only 3 or 4 ahadith mention it. Rest all only quote the verse and say it was revealed for 5 individuals. Same is in sunni ahadith.

Yes all ahadith mention but the one I pointed out do not. And that one is the only hadith out of 20 which say this also include nine others. This part is fabrication. Because 1. its opposite to what is mentioned in other most authentic mutawatur versions of same hadith from both sides shia and sunni. 2. sayeda name is not there, making it suspicious.

Which other hadith you are talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

@Salsabeel  @Sindbad05

Regarding the verse of purification (33:33)  the word "Innama"  has been used in the begining:

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

(i) Innama (verily or only) signifies exclusive distinction. To emphasise this exclusiveness, the second object of the verb yudh-hiba (keep off)-the phrase ankum (from you)-has been put before the first object rijs (uncleanness); and for further emphasis, the phrase Ahl ul Bayt has been mentioned to explain the pronoun ankum (from you). The grammatical structure of the whole clause indicates that this a unique privilege or distinction granted to the Ahl ul Bayt only, excluding all others.

Do you like to add any further particularity about the "Innama"?

How many times word innama has been used in Quran?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

I consider your inability to bring evidence of your claims and claims , it a clear defeat  of your view as you have not presented a single research even from sunni view or from 7veners whom you like to quote  about the number 47 based on the quran and the hadith of the prophet saww.

Thats is proof of our view based on the verses of Quran, hadith of the prophet saww and the numerical research carried out as mentioned in OP that shia are the true followers of the prophet saww and Ahl albayat abayat and they are proven declared saved sect. 

wasaalm

Conclusion

We have 

1. Verses of quran

2. hadith of the prophet saww and his pure progeny

3. numerical and other research conducted about the verses and hadith like the one mentioned in this thread

These are sufficient evidence for mindful one.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • Salam dear friend, God is the 'creator' of destruction, so how can his creation be applied to him? It's like saying for example, I make a sandwich and then I eat it, but I don't believe it's possible for my sandwich to eat me lol (I know weird example lol), the rules of creation don't apply to the creator it's that simple, God is not limited to the imagination of our mind, but we are limited to the imaginative ability he has 'created' for us, anyway I hope you find the answer you seek all the best, wsalam
    • Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum  I would never celebrate the slaughter of a nation.  Curse be upon CC. Just like we hate it when people celebrate on Ashura, we should feel the same way towards this mass murdering day.  But every year I mention the same thing, just a reminder for the passerby. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 
    • Thanks the most relevant answer to the question i have got is given below:  Mirza Jawad Tabrizi سؤال: ألا يكره للمصلي لبس السواد؟ كيف نجمع بين هذا الحكم الشرعي وبين استحباب لبس السواد عزاءا على الحسين عليه السلام؟ جواب: لم يثبت كراهية لبس السواد لا في الصلاة ولا في غيرها، نعم ورد في بعض الروايات ما يستفاد منها كراهية لبس السواد، ولكنها ضعيفة السند، ومع الإغماض عن ضعفها، فالكراهة في الصلاة بمعنى أقل ثوابا، ولبس السواد في عزاء الحسين والأئمة عليهم السلام لأجل إظهار الحزن وإقامة شعائر المذهب مستحب نفسي، وثوابه أكثر من نقص الثواب في الصلاة، والله العالم. Question: Isn’t wearing black while praying Makruh? On the other hand, donning black is commendable during the mourning period for Imam Hussein (AS). What is the justification for the contradiction between these two points? Answer: The undesirability of wearing black clothes in the state of praying or in other situations is not proven as an absolute fact. It is only derived from a number of narratives the chains of transmission of which are unreliable and weak. Regardless of their unreliability, wearing black clothes while praying will lessen its spiritual reward. But putting on black clothes in grief for Imam Hussein (AS) is a religious rite and commendable. Al-‘Amili; al-Intisar, vol. 9, p. 247; publication, Dar al-Sirat, Beirut, Lebanon, the first edition, 1422. Following the analysis of jurists’ ideas it was finally revealed that wearing black in prayers is Makruh. Another question which may come into the readers’ minds is whether praying in black clothes for black-clad mourners during the month of Muharram or ceremonies held for the martyrdoms of the Aimma is Makruh as well. The question has been answered by Haj Aqa Mirza Jawad Tabrizi. سؤال: ما حكم اللباس الأسود في الصلاة أيام وفيات الأئمة عليهم السلام، هل هو مكروه ؟ جواب : إذا كان اللبس بداع إظهار الحزن وتعظيم الشعائر فليس بمكروه، والله العالم. It is not Makruh if the motivation behind the clothing is the expression of grief. Al-‘Amili; al-Intisar, vol. 9, p. 247; publication: Dar al-Sirat, Beirut, Lebanon, the first edition, 1422. The considerable point in jurists’ decrees is bad this kind the prohibition implies that wearing black while praying will only diminish its spiritual rewards. In other words, donning black while praying does not nullify the prayer. It only decreases its rewards. So, wearing garments in other colors is recommended for the state of praying. http://www.valiasr-aj.com/english/mobile_shownews.php?idnews=251 wasalam
    • ^^^ A7SANTI sister, Mash'Allah.  God bless you. Allhoma sali 3la Mohammad wa Ahli Mohammad 
    • Are you asking if they are makrooh to wear in Muharram? No they are not.  They are only makrooh to wear in days that are not mourning days. Sayyed Al-Sistani said it is makrooh to wear black in a normal day.
×