Rate this topic

It is Concluded from Above All discussion:

" إنما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا"

Already mentioned by Calculation that number of alphabets / letters in verse of purification is 47

Now  we calculate the number of alphabets/letters in the names of Ahl al-Bayt  AS أهل البيت                and they are:

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

فا طمة = 5 حروف (ف ا ط م ۃ) 

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

جعفر = 4 حروف (ج ع ف ر)

موسى = 4 حروف (م و س ی)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

Total  = 47

Further confirmation leaves no doubt that the path of Ahl Albayat AS. is the absolute objective of Quran leading to TRUE Tauheed as explained by the Quran. This confirmation comes in the form that the names of Ahl Allbayat A.S are structured by Allah swt in such a way that it sums up to 47 alphabets.

Edited by skyweb1987

On 10/30/2017 at 1:47 AM, Salsabeel said:

Thank you brother @skyweb1987 for calling my attention to this thread.

It is your love for 14infallibles & 12 imams, that you give importance to these numbers. May the Almighty accept your efforts & increase your love for them.

Thanks for your remarks.

I like to add further from the Quranic numbers as given below:

The name of prophet is kept at exactly distance of 14 from the prophet Muhamamd saww.

Sura Al Ahzab that has verses of purification (at important / central place.) Sr no. 33

Sura Muhammad placed in Quran at sr. no. 47.

The difference or distance between the two = 47 -33 = 14

The Quran also mentions an eye opening placement of Sura As Saf in quran:

Sura As Saf sr no 61 after Sura Muhamamd (saww) Sr. no. 47

Distance / difference = 61 - 4 7 = 14

The peak of the knowledge for thought is that it is the only Sura in Quran that has exactly 14 verses.

.wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

@Salsabeel    @Sindbad05

قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِّلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۚ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah ." (6:161)

The Prophet Muhamamd saww has been addressed to inform to the people that Allah swt has guided him towards the Straight Path, ie the True religion which is the path of Ibrahim AS.

- وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِّمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لِلَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ وَاتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۗ وَاتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلًا
 And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend. (4:125)

قُلْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ ۗ فَاتَّبِعُوا مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
 Say, " Allah has told the truth. So follow the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth; and he was not of the polytheists." (3:95)

Thus Quran instruct the Prophet saw to follow the Religion of Ibrahim.

What is the religion of Ibrahim? The following link describes the religion of ibrahim AS.

The above link discuss and confirm it that Shia (Twelvers) are the followers of Religion of Ibrahim AS.

Another confirmation comes from the Quran that the Sura named as Ibrahim has been placed in Quran at exactly sr no. 14

It does not leave any room for the believers through above discussion to follow the religion of Ibrahim by following the pure 14 infallible including the Prophet Muhamamd saaw and his Ahl albayat AS.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

Another confirmation comes from the Quran that the Sura named as Ibrahim has been placed in Quran at exactly sr no. 14

Bro, I really appreciate your love and commitment towards the path of Ahlebait a.s. The arrangement of Quran is known as Uthmanic and I do know that may be Uthman ibn Affan did not know that placing Surah Ibrahim at number 14 could also lead someone to prove that Ahlebait are true but I am sure if he had known it, he would not have placed at number 14. 

And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve; (21:73)

My Favourite from your post of 12 Imams. You have worked really sincerily. Allah AWJ would not waste what struggle you have done besides teaching us the good things. I pray that your sincerity does not end and your creativity improves. Ameen. 

3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Bro, I really appreciate your love and commitment towards the path of Ahlebait a.s. The arrangement of Quran is known as Uthmanic and I do know that may be Uthman ibn Affan did not know that placing Surah Ibrahim at number 14 could also lead someone to prove that Ahlebait are true but I am sure if he had known it, he would not have placed at number 14. 

The Prophet Muhamamd saaw and his Ahl ablayat know  the hidden meaning of the Quran because of the knowledge given to them by Allah swt.

The Quran has been arranged in the life of the prophet Muhammad saaw. Imam Ali AS and other succeeding  Imams coming afterwards know that this Quran arrangement is sufficient for the believers to reach to the truth that;s why they have accepted  it for ummah.

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve; (21:73)

My Favourite from your post of 12 Imams. You have worked really sincerily. Allah AWJ would not waste what struggle you have done besides teaching us the good things. I pray that your sincerity does not end and your creativity improves. Ameen. 

Brother, Thanks for your wishes and prayers.  I have the same feeling of appreciation and respect with love for momin like you...

1 minute ago, skyweb1987 said:

The Prophet Muhamamd saaw and his Ahl ablayat know  the hidden meaning of the Quran because of the knowledge given to them by Allah swt.

The Quran has been arranged in the life of the prophet Muhammad saaw. Imam Ali AS and other succeeding  Imams coming afterwards know that this Quran arrangement is sufficient for the believers to reach to the truth that;s why they have accepted  it for ummah.

I do not have any doubt about this quran being the proof of God and really Quran. But it is known to us that Surah Alaq was the first Surah and Surah Maida's verse of Kamaluddin is among the last verses of the Quran. There is no doubt that these words of Quran are words of God but about arrangement there are different hadiths. 

But I really appreciate and acknowledge that miracles of Quran such as that of 14 dots in a Surah of obedience of Allah, Prophet and Ulul Amr. 

3 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

Brother, Thanks for your wishes and prayers.  I have the same feeling of appreciation and respect with love for momin like you...

It's an honor brother and I consider it a blessing that someone could share his thoughts and writing with me. Truly indebted to Allah AWJ.

8 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

However, I also acknowledge that Allah AWJ has authority over all of us and if He AWJ wants can also make anyone to follow his command including Uthman bin Affan. He AWJ is supreme. 

26 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I do not have any doubt about this quran being the proof of God and really Quran. But it is known to us that Surah Alaq was the first Surah and Surah Maida's verse of Kamaluddin is among the last verses of the Quran. There is no doubt that these words of Quran are words of God but about arrangement there are different hadiths. 

But I really appreciate and acknowledge that miracles of Quran such as that of 14 dots in a Surah of obedience of Allah, Prophet and Ulul Amr. 

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا ۚ

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;  (5:3)

Just again brother I can write the alphabets / letters that have dots, used  in the above verse:

ی ت ی ن ت ت ی ن ت ض ی ت ی ن

The Counts comes to be exactly 14.

Thanks to almighty Allah swt who has guided towards the path of 14 Masomeen AS.

Edited by skyweb1987

6 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا ۚ

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion;  (5:3)

Just for again brother I can write the alphabets / letters that have dots, used  in the above verse:

ی ت ی ن ت ت ی ن ت ض ی ت ی ن

The Counts comes to be exactly 14.

Thanks to almighty Allah swt who has guided towards the path of 14 Masomeen AS.

ی does not it have two dots beneath it 

33 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Just to conclude the discussion i mention from the Quran that:

٢_٢    ذَٰلِكَ ٱلْكِتَٰبُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًۭى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ

002:002 This is the Book, there is no doubt in it, a guidance to the Godwary, 

42 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

Just to conclude the discussion i mention from the Quran that:

002:002 This is the Book, there is no doubt in it, a guidance to the Godwary, 

How does the Quran mention the word "Laraib" لَا رَيْبَ    

٣_٩    رَبَّنَآ إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ ٱلنَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍۢ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ ٱلْمِيعَادَ

٣_٢٥    فَكَيْفَ إِذَا جَمَعْنَٰهُمْ لِيَوْمٍۢ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍۢ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ

٤_٨٧    ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۗ وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ حَدِيثًۭا

٦_١٢    قُل لِّمَن مَّا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۖ قُل لِّلَّهِ ۚ كَتَبَ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ٱلرَّحْمَةَ ۚ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ ٱلَّذِينَ خَسِرُوٓا۟ أَنفُسَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

١٠_٣٧    وَمَا كَانَ هَٰذَا ٱلْقُرْءَانُ أَن يُفْتَرَىٰ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَٰكِن تَصْدِيقَ ٱلَّذِى بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

١٧_٩٩    ۞ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ قَادِرٌ عَلَىٰٓ أَن يَخْلُقَ مِثْلَهُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَهُمْ أَجَلًۭا لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ فَأَبَى ٱلظَّٰلِمُونَ إِلَّا كُفُورًۭا

١٨_٢١    وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَعْثَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ لِيَعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ وَعْدَ ٱللَّهِ حَقٌّۭ وَأَنَّ ٱلسَّاعَةَ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَآ إِذْ يَتَنَٰزَعُونَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَمْرَهُمْ ۖ فَقَالُوا۟ ٱبْنُوا۟ عَلَيْهِم بُنْيَٰنًۭا ۖ رَّبُّهُمْ أَعْلَمُ بِهِمْ ۚ قَالَ ٱلَّذِينَ غَلَبُوا۟ عَلَىٰٓ أَمْرِهِمْ لَنَتَّخِذَنَّ عَلَيْهِم مَّسْجِدًۭا

٢٢_٧    وَأَنَّ ٱلسَّاعَةَ ءَاتِيَةٌۭ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَبْعَثُ مَن فِى ٱلْقُبُورِ

٣٢_٢    تَنزِيلُ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

٤٠_٥٩    إِنَّ ٱلسَّاعَةَ لَءَاتِيَةٌۭ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

٤٢_٧    وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَيْكَ قُرْءَانًا عَرَبِيًّۭا لِّتُنذِرَ أُمَّ ٱلْقُرَىٰ وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَتُنذِرَ يَوْمَ ٱلْجَمْعِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ فَرِيقٌۭ فِى ٱلْجَنَّةِ وَفَرِيقٌۭ فِى ٱلسَّعِيرِ

٤٥_٢٦    قُلِ ٱللَّهُ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يَجْمَعُكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

٤٥_٣٢    وَإِذَا قِيلَ إِنَّ وَعْدَ ٱللَّهِ حَقٌّۭ وَٱلسَّاعَةُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا قُلْتُم مَّا نَدْرِى مَا ٱلسَّاعَةُ إِن نَّظُنُّ إِلَّا ظَنًّۭا وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُسْتَيْقِنِينَ

There are 14 verses where the word  لَا رَيْبَ   

(No doubt) has been used in quran. Thus confirming that both the Quran and 14 infallible have no doubt in them..

This is another proof of verse of purification declaring 14 infallible as free of blemishes and all rijs.

And the challenge comes from Allah swt that

٢_٢٣    وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِى رَيْبٍۢ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا۟ بِسُورَةٍۢ مِّن مِّثْلِهِۦ وَٱدْعُوا۟ شُهَدَآءَكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَٰدِقِينَ
002:023 And if you are in doubt concerning what We have sent down to Our servant, then bring a surah like it, and invoke your helpers besides Allah, if you are truthful

Thus the challenge include for both the Quran and 14 infallibles.

@Salsabeel    @Sindbad05.

Edited by skyweb1987

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

There are 14 verses where the word  لَا رَيْبَ   

(No doubt) has been used in quran. Thus confirming that both the Quran and 14 infallible have no doubt in them. .

This is another proof of verse of purification declaring 14 infallible as free of blemishes and all rijs.

And the challenge comes from Allah swt that

٢_٢٣    وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِى رَيْبٍۢ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا۟ بِسُورَةٍۢ مِّن مِّثْلِهِۦ وَٱدْعُوا۟ شُهَدَآءَكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَٰدِقِينَ
002:023 And if you are in doubt concerning what We have sent down to Our servant, then bring a surah like it, and invoke your helpers besides Allah, if you are truthful

@Salsabeel    @Sindbad05.

Edited by skyweb1987

13 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

I would appreciate if you point out the difference between Arabic words "Raib" & "Shakk". Both are translated in English as "Doubt".  

8 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I would appreciate if you point out the difference between Arabic words "Raib" & "Shakk". Both are translated in English as "Doubt".  

Yes brother you are right both above mentioned words are translated as doubt in English.

Would you please like to add from your side about  such difference? 

3 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

Would you please like to add from your side about  such difference? 

I have found some interesting comments about that on shiachat. I will add few words but let me complete my home work first :)

Meanwhile you can read the following thread:

@Salsabeel

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٣

And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. (2;23)

إِنَّمَا يَسْتَأْذِنُكَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَارْتَابَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ فَهُمْ فِي رَيْبِهِمْ يَتَرَدَّدُونَ ﴿٤٥
They only ask leave of you who do not believe in Allah and the latter day and their hearts are in doubt, so in their doubt do they waver. (9:45)

. لَا يَزَالُ بُنْيَانُهُمُ الَّذِي بَنَوْا رِيبَةً فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ إِلَّا أَن تَقَطَّعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿التوبة: ١١٠﴾
The building which they have built will ever continue to be a source of disquiet in their hearts, except that their hearts get cut into pieces; and Allah is Knowing, Wise. (9:110)

7. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّنَ الْبَعْثِ فَإِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ مِن مُّضْغَةٍ مُّخَلَّقَةٍ وَغَيْرِ مُخَلَّقَةٍ لِّنُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ وَنُقِرُّ فِي الْأَرْحَامِ مَا نَشَاءُ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ثُمَّ نُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّىٰ وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ لِكَيْلَا يَعْلَمَ مِن بَعْدِ عِلْمٍ شَيْئًا وَتَرَى الْأَرْضَ هَامِدَةً فَإِذَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهَا الْمَاءَ اهْتَزَّتْ وَرَبَتْ وَأَنبَتَتْ مِن كُلِّ زَوْجٍ بَهِيجٍ ﴿الحج: ٥﴾
O people! if you are in doubt about the raising, then surely We created you from dust, then from a small seed, then from a clot, then from a lump of flesh, complete in make and incomplete, that We may make clear to you; and We cause what We please to stay in the wombs till an appointed time, then We bring you forth as babies, then that you may attain your maturity; and of you is he who is caused to die, and of you is he who is brought back to the worst part of life, so that after having knowledge he does not know anything; and you see the earth sterile land, but when We send down on it the water, it stirs and swells and brings forth of every kind a beautiful herbage.
. أَمْ يَقُولُونَ شَاعِرٌ نَّتَرَبَّصُ بِهِ رَيْبَ الْمَنُونِ ﴿الطور: ٣٠﴾
Or do they say: A poet, we wait for him the evil accidents of time. (52:30)

The people who have been addressed along with the words "Raib" رَيْبٍ
include:  who have doubt in revelations to the Prophet saww, hypocrites who have doubt in their hearts, who have doubt about the day of resurrection, and those who consider the Prophet saww as a poet. (The preceding verse says that "Therefore continue to remind, for by the grace of your Lord, you are not a soothsayer, or a madman". )

Edited by skyweb1987

@Salsabeel

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَـٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ﴿النساء: ١٥٧﴾ 

[4:157] Shakir: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ ﴿يونس: ٩٤﴾ 

[10:94] Shakir: But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن دِينِي فَلَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلَـٰكِنْ أَعْبُدُ اللَّـهَ الَّذِي يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿يونس: ١٠٤﴾ 

[10:104] Shakir: Say: O people! if you are in doubt as to my religion, then (know that) I do not serve those whom you serve besides Allah but I do serve Allah, Who will cause you to die, and I am commanded that I should be of the believers.

قَالُوا يَا صَالِحُ قَدْ كُنتَ فِينَا مَرْجُوًّا قَبْلَ هَـٰذَا أَتَنْهَانَا أَن نَّعْبُدَ مَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا وَإِنَّنَا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿هود: ٦٢﴾
[11:62] Shakir: They said: O Salih! surely you were one amongst us in whom great expectations were placed before this; do you (now) forbid us from worshipping what our fathers worshipped? And as to that which you call us to, most surely we are in disquieting doubt.

. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَاخْتُلِفَ فِيهِ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ﴿هود: ١١٠﴾

[11:110] Shakir: And certainly We gave the book to Musa, but it was gone against; and had not a word gone forth from your Lord, the matter would surely have been decided between them; and surely they are in a disquieting doubt about it.

أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ لَا يَعْلَمُهُمْ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَرَدُّوا أَيْدِيَهُمْ فِي أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿ابراهيم: ٩﴾

[14:9] Shakir: Has not the account reached you of those before you, of the people of Nuh and Ad and Samood, and those after them? None knows them but Allah. Their apostles come to them with clear arguments, but they thrust their hands into their mouths and said: Surely we deny that with which you are sent, and most surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us

قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّـهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ وَيُؤَخِّرَكُمْ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى قَالُوا إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُنَا تُرِيدُونَ أَن تَصُدُّونَا عَمَّا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُنَا فَأْتُونَا بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿ابراهيم: ١٠﴾
[14:10] Shakir: Their apostles said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults and to respite you till an appointed term. They said: You are nothing but mortals like us; you wish to turn us
away from what our fathers used to worship; bring us therefore some clear authority.

بَلِ ادَّارَكَ عِلْمُهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهَا بَلْ هُم مِّنْهَا عَمُونَ ﴿النمل: ٦٦﴾
[27:66] Shakir: Nay, their knowledge respecting the hereafter is slight and hasty; nay, they are in doubt about it; nay, they are quite blind to it

. وَمَا كَانَ لَهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا لِنَعْلَمَ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِالْآخِرَةِ مِمَّنْ هُوَ مِنْهَا فِي شَكٍّ وَرَبُّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَفِيظٌ ﴿سبإ: ٢١﴾

[34:21] Shakir: And he has no authority over them, but that We may distinguish him who believes in the hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it; and your Lord is the Preserver of all things

وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿سبإ: ٥٤﴾
[34:54] Shakir: And a barrier shall be placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with the likes of them before: surely they are in a disquieting doubt.

أَأُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ مِن بَيْنِنَا بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن ذِكْرِي بَل لَّمَّا يَذُوقُوا عَذَابِ ﴿ص: ٨﴾
[38:8] Shakir: Has the reminder been revealed to him from among us? Nay! they are in doubt as to My reminder. Nay! they have not yet tasted My chastisement!

وَلَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ يُوسُفُ مِن قَبْلُ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَمَا زِلْتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا جَاءَكُم بِهِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا هَلَكَ قُلْتُمْ لَن يَبْعَثَ اللَّـهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ رَسُولًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ مُّرْتَابٌ ﴿غافر: ٣٤﴾
[40:34] Shakir: And certainly Yusuf came to you before with clear arguments, but you ever remained in doubt as to what he brought; until when he died, you said: Allah will never raise an apostle after him. Thus does Allah cause him to err who is extravagant, a doubter

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَاخْتُلِفَ فِيهِ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ﴿فصلت: ٤٥﴾
[41:45] Shakir: And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, but it has been differed about, and had not a word already gone forth from your Lord, judgment would certainly have been given between them; and most surely they are in a disquieting doubt about it.

وَمَا تَفَرَّقُوا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى لَّقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُورِثُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ ﴿الشورى: ١٤﴾
[42:14] Shakir: And they did not become divided until after knowledge had come to them out of envy among themselves; and had not a word gone forth from your Lord till an appointed term, certainly judgment would have been given between them; and those who were made to inherit the Book after them are most surely in disquieting doubt concerning it.

بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ ﴿الدخان: ٩﴾
[44:9] Shakir: Nay, they are in doubt, they sport.

The above verses describe the verses where the word (at 15 places) where the Quran has addressed mentioning people by using the word "Shak" (شَكٍّ ).