Waseem162

Hadeeth related to Bid'at(Innovation) in religion

Rate this topic

Salamun alykum.

I'm in need of some Sahih and Strict hadeeth which shed light on Bid'at.  (ONLY SHIA HADEETH, I want Shia fiqh and aqeeda over this)

And one question, "Is the one who innovated in religion and called people to it and people also followed him and started to practice those innovations, goes out of Islam and doesn't comes back to Islam until and unless he repents and abandons this innovation and called all others who have been misguided by him to the right path. ???"

Edited by Waseem162

4 hours ago, E.L King said:

“Verily, Every bid`ah is astray, and every (thing that is) astray leads to the fire (i.e. Hell).”

Source: Al-Tahdheeb by Al-Tusi

Grading: Sahih

http://www.revivingalislam.com/2010/12/our-imaams-attitude-towards-bidah.html?m=1

So is this Kufr? Or is this just a sin?? Did he leave Islam when he innovated and made others follow the same?

32 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

How can you say that Astray is Kufr. Do remember that 72 sects in Islam too are astray. 

It's a form of kufr. Those 72 sects are Muslim by name only, their batin is kufr. 

As for you topic on bid'ah, Sayyed Al-Khoei says even changing one law of Islam, even if it is small, on purpose and knowingly, it is kufr.

Edited by E.L King

Just now, E.L King said:

It's a form of kufr. Those 72 sects are Muslim by name only, their batin is kufr. 

But Shia belief is that any One who believes in Allah and Prophet(saws) is a Muslim and has equal chance like Shia to go to Jannah.

Just now, Waseem162 said:

But Shia belief is that any One who believes in Allah and Prophet(saws) is a Muslim and has equal chance like Shia to go to Jannah.

That's not the Shi'a belief. The hadith says only one sect will enter Jannah, and it is the ones who believe in Wilayah of the 12 Imams (as).

[4/57] الكافي: محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن الحسن بن محبوب، عن معاوية بن وهب قال: سمعت أبا عبدالله عليه السلام يقول: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله: إن عند كل بدعة تكون من بعدي يكاد بها الايمان وليا من أهل بيتي موكلا به يذب عنه، ينطق بإلهام من الله ويعلن الحق وينوره، ويرد كيد الكائدين، يعبر عن الضعفاء فاعتبروا يا أولي الابصار وتوكلوا على الله

[4/57] al-Kafi: Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Isa from al-Hasan b. Mahbub from Muawiya b. Wahb who said: I heard Aba Abdillah عليه السلام saying: the messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said: For every innovation that arises after me - by which is sought the weakening of the faith - there will be a guardian from the people of my house in charge of it (faith) who will defend it, he will speak by inspiration from Allah and will proclaim the truth and illuminate it, he will repulse the plot of the plotters and speak out in defense of the weak ones, so pay heed O possessors of insight and rely upon Allah.    

[8/61] معاني الاخبار: ابن الوليد، عن الصفار، عن احمد بن محمد ابن عيسى، عن الأهوازي، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن حماد، عن الحلبي قال: قلت لابي عبد الله عليه السلام: ما أدنى ما يكون به العبد كافرا؟ قال: أن يبتدع شيئا فيتولى عليه ويبرأ ممن خالفه

[8/61] Ma’ani al-Akhbar: Ibn al-Walid from al-Saffar from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Isa from al-Ahwazi from Ibn Abi Umayr from Hammad from al-Halabi who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام: What is the least thing by which the slave becomes Kafir? he said: that he innovates something and associates solely on its basis and disassociates from the one who opposes him (in it).

[10/63] الكافي: علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن عيسى بن عبيد، عن يونس، عن حريز عن زرارة قال: سألت أبا عبدالله عليه السلام عن الحلال والحرام فقال: حلال محمد حلال أبدا إلى يوم القيامة، وحرامه حرام أبدا إلى يوم القيامة، لا يكون غيره ولا يجيئ غيره، وقال: قال علي عليه السلام: ما أحد ابتدع بدعة إلا ترك بها سنة

[10/63] al-Kafi: Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. Isa b. Ubayd from Yunus from Hariz from Zurara who said: I asked Aba Abdillah عليه السلام about the Halal and the Haram so he said: the Halal of Muhammad is Halal forever unto the day of judgment and his Haram is Haram forever unto the day of judgment, there will be nothing other than it and nothing apart from it will come, and he said: Ali عليه السلام said: No one has innovated a Bid’a except that he has abandoned a Sunna (by doing so).