shadow_of_light

Interesting Quranic Hint

Rate this topic

I read it somewhere and it seemed interesting to me.

Surah Ahzab/ verse4:

Allah has not made for a man (rajol) two hearts in his interior...

The Arabic word "rajol" means a "man". It is a masculine word. According to the verse above, a man cannot have 2 hearts. The verse doesnt mention women. There is an interesting hint in this verse! Can you guess what it is?

Edited by shadow_of_light

1 minute ago, shadow_of_light said:

Surah Ahzab/ verse4:

The Arabic word "rajol" means a "man". It is a masculine word. According to the verse above, a man cannot have 2 hearts. The verse doesnt mention women. There is an interesting hint in this verse! Can you guess what it is?

Can't claim to love the ahlulbayt and then love their enemies.

19 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

Surah Ahzab/ verse4:

When the woman is pregnant there will be two hearts inside her, the baby and the mother.

^ But the most important of the verse is that you can only have one heart and love Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and whatever He have made us to follow and love. We can't love The enemy of Allah or the Dunya, while we claim to love Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Isa (as) said: "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

"Two hearts in one breast" means two inconsistent attitudes: serving Allah and His prophet and also subscribing to the theories and actions of the disbelievers and the hypocrites.

Such a phenomenon is against Allah's command and will.

Imam Ali ibn abi Talib said:

"The love of the Ahl ul Bayt can never coexist with allegiance to their enemies, because there are not two hearts in one breast. He who is a friend of our enemies is not our friend, even if he claims to be attached with us, nor do we accept him as our ally and follower."

Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq said:

"If the heart of a person is wrapped up in the fascination of anything other than the presence of Allah at the time of prayer he is to be considered as worshipping that thing, not Allah."

Dear sister @shadow_of_light

Most probable interpretations would be:

1. Depiction of soundness of human body and how one heart pumps the blood to the whole body and controls the physical self.

2. Normal human is not bipolar, there is only one self, when we point to our esoteric selves, it’s one set of truth when we address ourselves.

3. Like the brother said above, once our hearts rest on a person, or an idology then we can’t claim having the same for two or more. Hence Islam doesn’t accept love for the daughter of the Prophet S and her murderers. 

4. At one time, there is one and only one human that is The Hujjah of Allah swt on earth. There could be others ‘would be’ Imams who are masomeen but only one of them is the Hujjah at that moment in time. Qalb is mostly referred when the presence of / need of Imam is mentioned in shia literature.

P.S. It’s definitely NOT endorsing the WWI era feminist movement of innumerable girlfriends but also open animosity of Muslim/Christian/Jewish household, in one man one woman or one man multiple women composition.

It also can not be because, our qalb (hearts) should only belong to our Lord and not a woman (or women). 

Edited by Irfani313

8 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

Surah Ahzab/ verse4:

Pregnant woman is having two hearts in her.