Salsabeel

Quranic Questions & Your Answers

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

أَمْ لِلْإِنسَانِ مَا تَمَنَّى

53:24 Or shall man have what he wishes?

What is your answer to this question, yes or no with little explanation why if yes & why if no?

Edited by Salsabeel

2 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

No, because if i could have everything i ca  wish for then there will be no value to that things. I will take it as for granted.  

Your given reason is not impressive brother :). In jannat, believers will get whatever they wish, so would they take it for granted as well?

لَهُم مَّا يَشَاؤُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ
50:35 They have therein what they wish and with Us is more yet.

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

Your given reason is not impressive brother :). In jannat, believers will get whatever they wish, so would they take it for granted as well?

لَهُم مَّا يَشَاؤُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ
50:35 They have therein what they wish and with Us is more yet.

thats jannah I am talking about this world, would you have sexual desires in jannah? 

There is reason why I ask and don't try to understand by my limited knowledge when it comes to Quranic verses, and this is the reason:

[7/60] al-Tawhid: Ibn al-Mutawakkil – Ali – his father – al-Rayyan b. al-Salt – Ali b. Musa al- Ridha – his forefathers – The Commander of the Faithful ‫ علهيم السالم‬who said: »The messenger of Allah ‫ صَل هللا عليه واَل‬said: Allah Majestic is His Majesty said: he has not believed in Me the one who interprets My words based on his opinion, he has not known Me the one who compares Me to My creation, and he is not upon My religion the one who uses analogical reasoning in ital-Tawhid: 1/68; the same narration is also found in al-Amali of al-Saduq: 55 No. 3 and Uyun Akhbar al-Ridha:1/107

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

thats jannah I am talking about this world, would you have sexual desires in jannah? 

Can you reply to your question in "NO" with surety? We can have debate on that unless you present any hadith of Masoom.

23 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

:bismillah:

أَمْ لِلْإِنسَانِ مَا تَمَنَّى

What is your answer to this question, yes or no with little explanation why if yes & why if no?

Do you mean having everything without making any effort?

3 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

There is reason why I ask and don't try to understand by my limited knowledge when it comes to Quranic verses, and this is the reason:

[7/60] al-Tawhid: Ibn al-Mutawakkil – Ali – his father – al-Rayyan b. al-Salt – Ali b. Musa al- Ridha – his forefathers – The Commander of the Faithful ‫ علهيم السالم‬who said: »The messenger of Allah ‫ صَل هللا عليه واَل‬said: Allah Majestic is His Majesty said: he has not believed in Me the one who interprets My words based on his opinion, he has not known Me the one who compares Me to My creation, and he is not upon My religion the one who uses analogical reasoning in ital-Tawhid: 1/68; the same narration is also found in al-Amali of al-Saduq: 55 No. 3 and Uyun Akhbar al-Ridha:1/107

Brother, the intention of this thread is not to get interpretation of Quranic verses. We all get it from one source i.e., Prophet & his Ahlul Bayt (asws).

Some times we can learn from each other by exchange of ideas & reasons. I strongly hope that answers given by participants here will be based on their study of any hadith and their reasons too.

Just now, Salsabeel said:

Brother, the intention of this thread is not to get interpretation of Quranic verses. We all get it from one source i.e., Prophet & his Ahlul Bayt (asws).

Some times we can learn from each other by exchange of ideas & reasons. I strongly hope that answers given by participants here will be based on their study of any hadith and their reasons too.

Brother, I did not mean you. And you are right. I just posted it because of awareness.

Just now, shadow_of_light said:

Do you mean having everything without making any effort?

"And that man shall have nothing but what he strives for" (53:39)

No, I don't mean that.

4 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

"And that man shall have nothing but what he strives for" (53:39)

No, I don't mean that.

So why didn't you mention this before now my post doesn't even make sense. 

It comes to my mind about the Will of God, there is an beutiful hadith in Kitab-alTawheed that gives an good answer to this:

Imam Ali (as) said: "Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, revealed to David (as): O David, you will and I will. However, your will is not except what I will. Therefore, if you submit to My Will, I will bestow you with what you will. However, if you do not submit to My Will, I will trouble you in what you wish. In the end, it is always My Will that prevail."

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

It make sense, you are using your brain at least :D

if you don't mention anything i could think of anything i was thinking that you can make a wish and it will come true.

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

if you don't mention anything i could think of anything i was thinking that you can make a wish and it will come true.

The answer of this Question is mentioned in the very next verse:

فَلِلَّهِ الْآخِرَةُ وَالْأُولَى
Nay! for Allah is the hereafter and the former (life).

Man cannot have everything he wish here in this world. The reason is this limited worldly life, we have to taste death here. It is not possible for anyone to escape from death. This is pure logical answer.

10 hours ago, Fakeha said:

No!! I don't know whether my wishes are good enough for me or not...!! why should I risk myself when I know there is someone who knows best for me!!!

Allhumdulilah!!

I can see that you have furnished one good reason for your answer i.e., lack of knowledge.

We are lacking "ilm & qudrat" both. The One you are trusting on, is Supreme in "Knowledge & Power".

16 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

55:60 Is the reward of goodness aught but goodness?

The answer for me is "yes", because the reward for the good deeds will be given by Allah (s.w.t) in this world & in hereafter. And He said:

مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
16:97 Whoever does good whether male of female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

Al-Husayn bin Saeed in the book Al-Zohd, from Usman Bin Isa, from Ali Bin Saalim who said,

‘I heard Abu Abdullahasws say: ‘The Verse has been registered in the Book of Allahazwj.’ I said, ‘Which one is it?’ Heasws said: ‘The Words of Allahazwj Blessed and High [55:60] Is the Recompense of goodness except for the goodness? This has to take place for the Believer, and the infidel, and the good, and the mischievous, one to whom goodness is done it shall be upon him to suffice by it, and it is not sufficient to do exactly what was done for him, but he should see what act he can (on top) for the like of that; the preference is to the initiator (of the good deed).’

And from him, from Abu Ahmad Al-Hassan Bin Abdullah Bin Saeed Al-Askary, from Muhammad Bin Ahmad Bin Hamdan Al-Qusheyri, from Abu Al-Hareesh Ahmad bin Isa Al-Kalby,

(It has been narrated) from Musa Bin Ismail Bin Musa Bin Ja’farasws bin Muhammadasws Bin Aliasws Bin Al-Husaynasws Bin Aliasws Bin Abu Talibasws whoasws said: ‘It has been narrated to measws from myasws grandfatherasws Ja’far Bin Muhammadasws, from hisasws fatherasws, from hisasws forefathersasws, from Aliasws regarding the Words of the Mighty and Majestic [55:60] Is the Recompense of goodness except for the goodness?, said: ‘Aliasws said: ‘Iasws heard Rasool-Allahsaww saying: ‘Allahazwj Mighty and Majestic Said: What is the Recompense for the one who has been Blessed with Monotheism (Al-Tawheed), except for the Paradise?

On 10/26/2017 at 5:34 PM, Salsabeel said:

هَلْ جَزَاء الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَانُ
55:60 Is the reward of goodness aught but goodness?

Allah is احسن so we should always hope for His excellency and goodness..

And if we doesn't get goodness in return of goodness from fellowmen then

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

٦٠-الانفال