wolverine

#12 Country Poll

Country poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you rather live?

• Americas (North America, South America)
    • UK or Mainland Europe

It would be like being forced to choose between Pepsi and Coca Cola as the only options. But perhaps UK would taste a bit better going down? Not as active and openly mass murdering as US / Israel. My two rupees. ^^

In case you are not liking US, Canada and Mexico: The category America also includes the following: Guatemala, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Bahamas, Belize, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Grenada. 

This ...

13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

How can anyone in their "right mind" vote for Mexico ? That is like voting for the South Georgia lslands. :party:

[and no, this ain't no big-got-it remark ... l can't remember how to spell bigoted ]

...only got worse:

4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

In case you are not liking US, Canada and Mexico: The category America also includes the following: Guatemala, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Bahamas, Belize, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Grenada. 

lf it wasn't for the USA and Canada, l'd be ashamed to be Amerikanski.

9 hours ago, حسين said:

U.K. (not being biased because I was born and lived there most of my life :P) Honestly, I can't imagine living in a country where my president is dumber than a 5-year-old.

It's painful, but it's only temporary. We're hoping the damage is recoverable. We're also hoping the powers in charge offer us better candidates next time. 

US is a country where you can't grow your own vegetables, can't collect rain water, where state can tax your home solar system, the police shoots you for nothing, the FBI organizes mass shootings, the tax money is used to bomb hospitals in Syria and babies in Iraq, and Netanyahu runs the senate, to name a few of the apprehensive things about it.

Canada is frozen and full of opportunist desi people.

South America will never be allowed to run stable as long as there is US.

I would rather stay where I am.

1 hour ago, hoskot said:

just curious. what have you against living in say Iran/KSA or any other islamic countries? sorry for gate-crashing the party. :confused:

l think lran will be OK, but KSA has those self-righteous religious capos running around trying to show-off for themselves. l've had enough of that attitude with white-____ and their w_____. [self censored]