Dhulfikar

Saudi Arabia will ‘return to moderate, open Islam’

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Dhulfikar said:

Soon alcohol is served and beaches opened to western tourists. I hope they could separate Mekka and Madina. 

Better that than monsters publicly saying that the killing of shias is halal. Yet I doubt it is going to reach that point, Mekka and Medina are places for religious peregrination. There are 1,5B people in the world who would be strongly against that.

This is much better than the wahhabi saudi which we have right now. Inshallah the Shias in saudi get to practice without interference 

One of the Momeneen has written this (I'm sharing) - 

Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman has pledged that Saudi Arabia will 'end extremism very soon' and return to 'moderate & open Islam'. Some questions to "Moderate Prince".

Q 1- Will you restore Jannat-ul-Baqi cemetery first (where pious souls of this universe including Prophet Ibrahim[as], son of Prophet Mohammad (S), and his beloved daughter Fatima Zehra [sa] with her 4 sons are buried) that was ploughed and devastated on the order of your forefather Addul Wahab (LA) in 1925?

Q 2- Will your family give up the authority as custodian of Holy Kaaba because Islam doesn't allow its custodianship to those who do unjust rule in the name of Islam?

Q 3- Will you and your ally US stop over 3 year long bombing in Yemen that led thousands of innocent civilians' killing and affected millions with serious incurable diseases?

Q 4- Will you be able do justice to Late Shia cleric Shiekh Al Nimr and his family who along with some other clerics mostly Sunni whom were hanged to death in January 2016 for opposing dictator Wahabi rule?

Q 5- Will you do justice to innocent Saudi citizens of its Awamiya town mostly Shia community whom were killed in last few months?

Q 6- Will you stop terror funding in West Asia?

Q 7- And last since all those terror crimes and anti Islamic activities (enlisted in last five questions) was the part of your father King Salman's dictator rule along with you, so will you be able to order of hanging you and your father both under Islamic law?

You can never do justice because you are follower of Yazid (LA) and blood of Wahabism flowing in your veins. And those 'Muslims' who due to any reason maintain silence on your crimes are biggest hypocrites.

[Mod Note: Removed line-through or strike-through fonts.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note.

Soon Ksa will announce a peace with Israel.. these changes are so that Israel doesnt get too much flak when it happens.

Dont worry. I'm sure Sauds will no longer be in power by 2030 

5 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman has pledged that Saudi Arabia will 'end extremism very soon' and return to 'moderate & open Islam'. Some questions to "Moderate Prince".

This was written by Mr. Ghazanfar Abbas, a young and bold journalist of India.

5 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I really doubt his intentions. There's a black barbarian and ultra-conservative spot on Aal-e-Saud's image and this prince charming (la) wants to get rid of that. He's changing method while keeping up with ideology.

Maybe, but I heard many wahabi scholars got arrested recently because they spoke up against these changes.

In my opinion he is looks like Yazid (la) all of his actions are just show off he kills innocent people of Yemen & doesn’t care about  Burma & calls himself moderate Islam leader.

23 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

One of the Momeneen has written this (I'm sharing) - 

Q 1- Will you restore Jannat-ul-Baqi cemetery first (where pious souls of this universe including Prophet Ibrahim[as], son of Prophet Mohammad (S), and his beloved daughter Fatima Zehra [sa] with her 4 sons are buried) that was ploughed and devastated on the order of your forefather Addul Wahab (LA) in 1925?

Q 2- Will your family give up the authority as custodian of Holy Kaaba because Islam doesn't allow its custodianship to those who do unjust rule in the name of Islam?

Q 3- Will you and your ally US stop over 3 year long bombing in Yemen that led thousands of innocent civilians' killing and affected millions with serious incurable diseases?

Q 4- Will you be able do justice to Late Shia cleric Shiekh Al Nimr and his family who along with some other clerics mostly Sunni whom were hanged to death in January 2016 for opposing dictator Wahabi rule?

Q 5- Will you do justice to innocent Saudi citizens of its Awamiya town mostly Shia community whom were killed in last few months?

Q 6- Will you stop terror funding in West Asia?

Q 7- And last since all those terror crimes and anti Islamic activities (enlisted in last five questions) was the part of your father King Salman's dictator rule along with you, so will you be able to order of hanging you and your father both under Islamic law?

You can never do justice because you are follower of Yazid (LA) and blood of Wahabism flowing in your veins. And those 'Muslims' who due to any reason maintain silence on your crimes are biggest hypocrites.

[Mod Note: Removed line-through or strike-through fonts.]

Anticipate his possibility of responses:

a. Who are you asking me these questions ?

b. Ignoring these questions and pursuing the persons who gave the questions to be taken care of (killed).

c. Asking the wahabi clerics about the situation similar to this situation from history and repeat the response and do the 'business as usual' in Islam.

d. Yes, i will fulfill all of those your questions and i will give more i.e. offer the control of the hajj's management, offer the ruling/authority of Saudi Arabia to descendants of Muhammad Rasulullah. And i will be just like a mong to study, learning and cleaning for the return of Imam Mahdi a.s.

e. ...

12 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Maybe, but I heard many wahabi scholars got arrested recently because they spoke up against these changes.

The arrest is just to put a show that we are embracing moderate Islam. If you remember one of his statements in an interview, he was not ready for dialog with Iran because Iran is preparing for Imam Mahdi's (atfs) arrival. The hatred for shia and Ahlulbait (ams) will remain constant. 

I'm in concern on what is moderate Islam, this one? What is this Islam they are trying to imply and how it is good to any of Muslims? Yes, the Wahhabi Islam is disease and have caused so much corruption in the Land, but I don't think these same people can bring any goodness after all of their evilness.