Arvark

Some dreams I've made today!

Rate this topic

Hello, I've made these 4 dreams today: 

I

I'm in a water park and I see a lot of people I know from school and a couple of famous actors.

II 

I'm in a Hotel, which is basically getting full of water so I gotta escape it, and I actually do, there's a Paparazzi taking pics outside of the Hotel. When I get out
my mom's waiting for me, then this guy comes and he has a pistol, but I don't know if it was fake or not, so I ran away from him.

III

I was in my house, I see some woman hanging from the balcony of my house, so I persaude her to go away and she does, but she comes back. Then, I see a lot of animals outside
the balcony. First, a couple of ducks, then a couple of pigeons, then a giant eagle, who is standing still, then a couple of dogs (one was my cousin's dogs) who actually manage
to get in the house (and one of them was touching the power outlet)  then two cats, one is very badly injured so my brother takes it and starts taking care of it, but his friend
says 'Don't even think about keeping it' (which is what I wanted to do 'You know, I did the same you want to do know and with my job I don't have time to look after it'.

IV

I'm at school, a teacher asks my cousin 'Are you going to spend your time with your cousin (me) as City Mayors?' and he answers 'No, so I can organize that holiday trip for you'

Please tell me what that means, I've read that an eagle in the house means the angel of death will enter the house!!! Although the eagle was in the balcony

my young buddy in a different part of the world.

You have been watching way to many moving images, thus they play on your mind while you sleep. What would be more enjoyable? a good night sleep, or broken sleep with dreams that cause much time wasting when one is awake.

10 hours ago, monad said:

my young buddy in a different part of the world.

You have been watching way to many moving images, thus they play on your mind while you sleep. What would be more enjoyable? a good night sleep, or broken sleep with dreams that cause much time wasting when one is awake.

What do you mean?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• First Tesla in Iran https://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-auto/66088/a-tesla-in-iran-first-driverless-car-experience   http://en.tehran.ir/default.aspx?tabid=77&ArticleId=7728  
    • Yes Brother, the words "haqq" as well as  "meezan" 
      اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ وَالْمِيزَانَ وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ لَعَلَّ السَّاعَةَ قَرِيبٌ
      Allah it is Who revealed the Book with truth, and the balance, and what shall make you know that haply the hour be nigh? (42:17)

لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلَنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَنزَلْنَا مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْمِيزَانَ لِيَقُومَ النَّاسُ بِالْقِسْطِ
      Certainly We sent Our apostles with clear arguments, and sent down with them the Book and the balance that men may conduct themselves with equity; (57:25)

But the verses of Chapter 43 always remain in my sight.

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ

Surely We have made it an Arabic Quran that you may understand. And surely it is in the original of the Book with Us, truly elevated, full of wisdom. (43:3-4)

Again, I dont want to do tafseer bir-raye, just recite these verses & takes the taste of phrase "La-Aliyyun Hakeem". 

This is the level of Quran with Allah, I know one more "Aliyyun Hakeem"...  a person whose name is "Ali" and he is also a "Hakeem".

• «ظَهَرَ ٱلْفَسَادُ فِي ٱلْبَرِّ وَٱلْبَحْرِ ¨ahara alfas¡du filbarri walba¦ri “Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ايْدِي ٱلنَّاسِ.» bim¡ kasabat ayd¢ alnn¡si on account of what the hands of men have wrought.” فَاظْهِرِ ٱللَّهُمَّ لَنَا وَلِيَّكَ fa'a¨hir all¡humma lan¡ waliyyaka So, O Allah, (please) show us Your vicegerent,   http://www.duas.org/ahad.htm
    • Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html#ixzz4zFCVug9P 
        This may or may not be true. But I think it does make sense that the initial round-up of the billionaires was done by a foreign agency and not Saudis. The simple reason being that if Saudis had been involved someone would have tipped off the currents guests of the Carlton Ritz. IMHO.
    • We human beings are open systems, we need continuous interaction with environment to survive. The environment of space is not suitable for us, hence it seems impossible that we would evolve such organs which help us to survive up there. We are built to live on earth, that is the truth, we must remember that fact. And we should also remember the fact that everything has a fate, including this whole universe. So if we start planning to leave earth now, we would need to plan to leave the milky way galaxy afterwards....