laylacat

Need help with a project for my son

Rate this topic

so salam everyone :) 

since reverting i have been exposed to a world of people (the prophet, imams, ahlulbayt in general) that had such amazing qualities and now when people ask me who my role models are i don't even need to hesitate. i'd like to introduce this to my son... i'm going to make up a little book with a characteristic associated with the prophet and each imam and some others that i find truly inspiring like for example abbas. the issue is i'm stuck lol. 

each page will be like: Be ____ like _____. I have courageous for imam ali. can anyone help for the rest? like i have a bunch of qualities associated with each i just want to put what they were best known for and then my son can learn about them and hopefully one day be inspired to emulate their good qualities. 

hope im posting this in the right forum i always get so confused. 

thank you all 

3 hours ago, laylacat said:

so salam everyone :) 

since reverting i have been exposed to a world of people (the prophet, imams, ahlulbayt in general) that had such amazing qualities and now when people ask me who my role models are i don't even need to hesitate. i'd like to introduce this to my son... i'm going to make up a little book with a characteristic associated with the prophet and each imam and some others that i find truly inspiring like for example abbas. the issue is i'm stuck lol. 

each page will be like: Be ____ like _____. I have courageous for imam ali. can anyone help for the rest? like i have a bunch of qualities associated with each i just want to put what they were best known for and then my son can learn about them and hopefully one day be inspired to emulate their good qualities. 

hope im posting this in the right forum i always get so confused. 

thank you all 

For Prophet PBUHHP write Be Kind like Muhammad PBUHHP.

1. The reason of this is that Prophet PBUHHP was sent as Mercy to mankind and he showed kindness in every field from sharing knowledge to helping the needy.

For Imam Ali a.s write Be faithful like Ali a.s

2. The reason of this is that Imam Ali a.s had truly believed in Prophet PBUHHP. His every act showed great faith in God and Prophet such that if Prophet PBUHHP said him to sleep on his bed under the shed of swords, he a.s said no problem sir. 

3. Be Wise like Hasan:- Because Imam Hasan a.s was besieged around by wicked people who were trying to hand over his shias and him over to his enemies and having seen that he has few people to support who if fight against Muawiya will be martyred along him then he sought an agreement so that he may give away his rule but save his few people so that Islam may live long.

4. Be Courageous like Hussain: It is not bravery that you may have power to kill many people. But the real bravery is that one can die for his faith in God and also do not care if his family is also killed in that. 

5. Be patient like Ali Zainul Abideed:- Whose whole family even his youngest brother who was just 6 months old was martyred but he did not give up propagating Islam and helping people.

6. Be lover of knowledge like Baqir a.s: Who taught every one knowledge for free.

7. Be Assist like Jafar al Sadiq a.s: Who helped his father in teaching students for free and among his students were people like Jabar ibn Hayyan.

8. Be active like Musa al Kadhim a.s: Who even was in prison for more than decade but did not stop worshipping and teaching people about Islam.

9. Be a healer like Imam Ridha a.s: Who when is requested for help, always responds. (This came itself while I was thinking what to write about my Imam)

10. Be Confident like Imam Muhammad Taqi: Who was only 5 years old, when king summoned him to his court and he answered all the answers of the questions which old age scholars asked him and confused them such a confidence at such an age.

11. Be generous like Imam Ali Naqi a.s: Help the poor even if you have little money like Imam did.

12. Be honest like Imam Hasan al Askar: Who was told by Allah AWJ never to tell anyone that Imam Mehdi a.s has born otherwise people will hurt him. Therefore, do not perform any act against Islam.

13. Be helper like Mehdi a.s: Who helps even behind the veil even people do not know that he is helping but he helps with the will of Allah.

14. Be obedient like syeda Zahra: who was so obedient to his father and did not disobey him that is why Prophet PBUHHP called him that she is my mother out of love.

15. Be a sibling like Syeda Zainab a.s: Who loved his brothers Hussain a.s and Abbas a.s so much that when they were hurt she used to weep.

16. Be dignified like Abbas: Who always was considered as the keeper of the veil of Syeda Zainab a.s and therefore following his sunnah we should look to other women with respect and remember him during that so that he a.s may not be angry towards us. 

17 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

For Prophet PBUHHP write Be Kind like Muhammad PBUHHP.

1. The reason of this is that Prophet PBUHHP was sent as Mercy to mankind and he showed kindness in every field from sharing knowledge to helping the needy.

For Imam Ali a.s write Be faithful like Ali a.s

2. The reason of this is that Imam Ali a.s had truly believed in Prophet PBUHHP. His every act showed great faith in God and Prophet such that if Prophet PBUHHP said him to sleep on his bed under the shed of swords, he a.s said no problem sir. 

3. Be Wise like Hasan:- Because Imam Hasan a.s was besieged around by wicked people who were trying to hand over his shias and him over to his enemies and having seen that he has few people to support who if fight against Muawiya will be martyred along him then he sought an agreement so that he may give away his rule but save his few people so that Islam may live long.

4. Be Courageous like Hussain: It is not bravery that you may have power to kill many people. But the real bravery is that one can die for his faith in God and also do not care if his family is also killed in that. 

5. Be patient like Ali Zainul Abideed:- Whose whole family even his youngest brother who was just 6 months old was martyred but he did not give up propagating Islam and helping people.

6. Be lover of knowledge like Baqir a.s: Who taught every one knowledge for free.

7. Be Assist like Jafar al Sadiq a.s: Who helped his father in teaching students for free and among his students were people like Jabar ibn Hayyan.

8. Be active like Musa al Kadhim a.s: Who even was in prison for more than decade but did not stop worshipping and teaching people about Islam.

9. Be a healer like Imam Ridha a.s: Who when is requested for help, always responds. (This came itself while I was thinking what to write about my Imam)

10. Be Confident like Imam Muhammad Taqi: Who was only 5 years old, when king summoned him to his court and he answered all the answers of the questions which old age scholars asked him and confused them such a confidence at such an age.

11. Be generous like Imam Ali Naqi a.s: Help the poor even if you have little money like Imam did.

12. Be honest like Imam Hasan al Askar: Who was told by Allah AWJ never to tell anyone that Imam Mehdi a.s has born otherwise people will hurt him. Therefore, do not perform any act against Islam.

13. Be helper like Mehdi a.s: Who helps even behind the veil even people do not know that he is helping but he helps with the will of Allah.

14. Be obedient like syeda Zahra: who was so obedient to his father and did not disobey him that is why Prophet PBUHHP called him that she is my mother out of love.

15. Be a sibling like Syeda Zainab a.s: Who loved his brothers Hussain a.s and Abbas a.s so much that when they were hurt she used to weep.

16. Be dignified like Abbas: Who always was considered as the keeper of the veil of Syeda Zainab a.s and therefore following his sunnah we should look to other women with respect and remember him during that so that he a.s may not be angry towards us. 

oh thank you this is brilliant! i can't wait to get started on this for my son. i definitely wanted to include some women because i want my son to see that women play a really powerful role in islam and that they deserve all of our respect. it brings me so much joy sharing all of these things with my child.