Rate this topic

This is not a bias or something injustice but according to the nature of things. Like Imam Ali a.s was asked which animals lay eggs and which give birth. Imam Ali a.s said: "Those whose ears are visible give birth and those whose ears are not visible lay eggs". 

Where from horse power came ? It's concept was given by Imam Ali a.s when Imam was asked, in how many days travel could we reach to sun ? Imam replied that if you have a good arabic horse and if it travels by one day from east to west or something like that, with such speed you could reach the sun....I do not remember the exact narration but horse was there....And this is the fastest vehicle which can be put to units to define the power of engine. 

Our Imams knew everything. 

Tests on mothers' milk in both monkeys and humans have showed that levels of fat, protein, vitamins, sugars, minerals and hormones vary enormously, but there is evidence that milk made for female and male babies is consistently different.

The make-up of the milk has a direct impact on the child's growth, but also on his or her behaviour and temperament, which may last for the rest of their life. Scientists suspect that breast milk may be tailored by nature to meet the different growth needs of the sexes.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/feb/14/baby-boys-girls-sex-formula-milk

@just a muslim

13 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Anything else ? @just a muslim

the article says nothing about the weight being twice. it only says about slight difference in the percentages of some components. and most of all, it says it could be the other way around as well. daughters milk actually proved to be heavier in some cases.

also, could you give me the reference for this hadith?

edit: i repeat. the second article also doesnt say anything about the weight of the milk. only the composition of it.

Edited by just a muslim

Just now, just a muslim said:

the article says nothing about the weight being twice. it only says about slight difference in the percentages of some components. and most of all, it says it could be the other way around as well. daughters milk actually proved to be heavier in some cases.

It is in the book "Salooni". Do you know the urdu so that I can give you link to download it. 

In some cases, may be the exception and due to the health of the mother, otherwise, the strong built of boy and delicate build of girl itself shows that both bodies have different physical needs and therefore different or additional supplements. 

9 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

the article says nothing about the weight being twice.

As for the weight, the more proteins and fats in the baby boy's milk, itself is evidence that is must have more weight. What you should do is put cows milk and goats milk in two pots of equal size and equal measure and you will notice that cows milk is much heavier due to more proteins and fats than goats. alright ? 

Edited by Sindbad05

@just a muslim

We have good reason to be sceptical of a one-size-fits-all formula," said Prof Katie Hinde, an evolutionary biologist at Harvard University.

Speaking at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Chicago, Hinde described her work in rhesus monkeys that showed mothers produce milk with 35% more fat and protein for male babies, and even richer milk when the male was first-born.

But when mothers fed female babies, their milk was less fatty and had more calcium, probably to support the faster growth of their skeletons. Mothers produced more milk overall for females, and over the course of their breast feeding, they received the same amount of fat as the males.

"The recipes for milk for sons and daughters may be different, and the difference may be greater depending on where the mother is at in her reproductive career," said Hinde.

21 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

edit: i repeat. the second article also doesnt say anything about the weight of the milk. only the composition of it.

It just means we haven't found anything on it yet. Or may be we haven't done any research on it. 

23 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

It is in the book "Salooni". Do you know the urdu so that I can give you link to download it. 

In some cases, may be the exception and due to the health of the mother, otherwise, the strong built of boy and delicate build of girl itself shows that both bodies have different physical needs and therefore different or additional supplements. 

yes i know urdu. share the link. and the reference i.e. page number etc.

not an exception. the article says so itself. 

19 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

As for the weight, the more proteins and fats in the baby boy's milk, itself is evidence that is must have more weight. What you should do is put cows milk and goats milk in two pots of equal size and equal measure and you will notice that cows milk is much heavier due to more proteins and fats than goats. alright ? 

why are you comparing the milk of two different animals? if you want to, compare it as it says in the hadith. of women. for boys and girls. do a study/research. if the weight turns out to be twice, or approximately twice, then you have a case. otherwise, none.

10 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Aren't these miracles ? @just a muslim :clap:

as i said above, no. i am going to hold on any further comments until i check the hadith.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

It just means we haven't found anything on it yet. Or may be we haven't done any research on it. 

maybe. but we are trying to establish hujjah/proof. so saying maybe doesnt work. the question was, why do you trust your hadith narrators/scholars?

1 hour ago, just a muslim said:

you do not understand my question. everywhere you are claiming knowledge or trust, such as "many scholars said...". my question is, why do you trust those scholars/narrators. the veracity may be a witness for or agaisnt a speaker. but what you mentioned in the above examples are just nice things which anyone could have come up with.

i dont understand this hadith. two women gave birth. one to a boy and the other to a girl. someone mixed the children up. and now both women claimed that the son was hers. Ali ra asked the women to give their milk in equal quantities. the woman whose milk was denser, meaning more in weight, the boy was hers? how does that make sense? and what does gynecology have to do with that?

He understood your question but not intentions. 

2 minutes ago, Muntaqim Force said:

He understood your question but not intentions. 

what does that mean? i am simply asking as a person who turned towards islam through quran. and is now wondering whether to adopt shia hadith or sunni hadith. and not just hadith, every view. i have SOME reason to trust sunni hadith literature. i am looking for any reason the shia have to trust their hadith.

4 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

what does that mean? i am simply asking as a person who turned towards islam through quran. and is now wondering whether to adopt shia hadith or sunni hadith. and not just hadith, every view. i have SOME reason to trust sunni hadith literature. i am looking for any reason the shia have to trust their hadith.

It means that someone who turns torwards Islam through Quran does not need to waste his life after Ismaeel Bukhari. You need to adopt what Quran is saying and you need to learn it from people about whom Quran is speaking. Dont sell your islam for fancy headings, colorful books, nicely connected chains of fictitious men and women. Stick to who showed you Islam. Adaptations are least to worry about at this point. Read Sura Al Hamd around 10,000 times with as many translations you can, then you might get slight idea whom to adapt for further learning.  

1 minute ago, Muntaqim Force said:

It means that someone who turns torwards Islam through Quran does not need to waste his life after Ismaeel Bukhari. You need to adopt what Quran is saying and you need to learn it from people about whom Quran is speaking. Dont sell your islam for fancy headings, colorful books, nicely connected chains of fictitious men and women. Stick to who showed you Islam. Adaptations are least to worry about at this point. Read Sura Al Hamd around 10,000 times with as many translations you can, then you might get slight idea whom to adapt for further learning.  

that is the problem. you say the sunni narrators are fictitious. the sunnis say shia narrators are fictitious. i will find equally passionate people on both sides who believe the same about the other. i dont want a subjective answer to this. i want an objective answer.

what is the quran saying? following the ahlul bayt and imams? that is your interpretation. what makes your interpretation superior or correct and the sunni interpretation inferior and incorrect?

how do you know who showed us islam?

tell me this. are you a born muslim or a convert? this matters because if you are a convert, i would like to know why you chose shiism. if you are a born muslim, would you be a shia muslim if you were born a sunni? 

2 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

that is the problem. you say the sunni narrators are fictitious. the sunnis say shia narrators are fictitious. i will find equally passionate people on both sides who believe the same about the other. i dont want a subjective answer to this. i want an objective answer.

what is the quran saying? following the ahlul bayt and imams? that is your interpretation. what makes your interpretation superior or correct and the sunni interpretation inferior and incorrect?

how do you know who showed us islam?

tell me this. are you a born muslim or a convert? this matters because if you are a convert, i would like to know why you chose shiism. if you are a born muslim, would you be a shia muslim if you were born a sunni? 

To answer all these queries , i must know first that why you converted to Islam so i can help you out to adapt the best. May be the person who was helping you in learning islam was confused personality so today you are in confusion regarding which hadith narrative to follow. 

So share how you became enlightened by Islam. I am sure that answers you need are right in your story of conversion.

25 minutes ago, just a muslim said:

maybe. but we are trying to establish hujjah/proof. so saying maybe doesnt work. the question was, why do you trust your hadith narrators/scholars?

Because we just go with book we validate every single hadith. Who quoted it when and  did he heard from someone and was he present that time etc. etc. 

1 minute ago, Muntaqim Force said:

To answer all these queries , i must know first that why you converted to Islam so i can help you out to adapt the best. May be the person who was helping you in learning islam was confused personality so today you are in confusion regarding which hadith narrative to follow. 

So share how you became enlightened by Islam. I am sure that answers you need are right in your story of conversion.

i didnt convert. was born in a sunni family. wasnt practicing. didnt used to pray. then Allah guided me. had this new found motivation to pray all my prayers and never miss them. after that, started reading into islam, as well as other religions. and found it to be the truth. the quran seemed impossible to be written by man. the scienctific miracles in it. even though i dont now take that approach when inviting others to islam. then a series of personal experiences in life, which were too much to be a mere coincidence. strengthened my faith in the religion. then after about a year, i realized i was praying incorrectly, even according to sunnis. i corrected myself. and slowly, gradually, led to the question that i know islam is the truth. but dont know which islam.

8 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Because we just go with book we validate every single hadith. Who quoted it when and  did he heard from someone and was he present that time etc. etc. 

yes. and the question is, why do you trust the person who heard from someone. because scholars authenticated him based on books of rijal? why do you trust those books of rijal? for all you know, it could be a huge conspiracy to misguide the ummah

Just now, just a muslim said:

yes. and the question is, why do you trust the person who heard from someone. because scholars authenticated him based on books of rijal? why do you trust those books of rijal? for all you know, it could be a huge conspiracy to misguide the ummah

Yes, we have many narrated who have done it. For instance Mawaiya. So if you think our narrators could be wrong can you provide the names you trust, and why do you trust them?